PDA

View Full Version : Fs 1980 Z28

Nix
12-26-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm posting this for a friend of mine here at work.

He is selling an 80' Z28, the car is sky blue and the interior is a similar blue. It has the orignal 350, the car is an auto. It does have the ram air hood, the interior of the car is in excellent condition. The exterior is in really good condition for being 26 years old. It has some rock chips here and there and some pitting in the paint. There is not rust or rot on the car, it even has the orignal spare tire with the bumber jack never used. Has the orignal radio too.
The rearend was swapped out some years back to make it posi, the gear ration was also changed, he siad if her remembers correctly is has 410's now.
The shifter is aftermarket. Other than that the car is very orignal from the factory. Pretty much unmolested, its a hard top with the Z28 decals on the door and hood. Stock wheels also, he said it has around 75,xxx miles on it.

I can vouch for this car as i have ridin in it and drivin it a number of times. Very solid classic, he also said it is leaking some oil I'm guessing that the valve covers or intake are leaking due to age. No big deal with that its an easy fix, it still has all the smog and emissions shit on it. He can get pics if anyone is intrested and post them up here if you wish.

He has owned the car since 99' or 98', reason for selling is he and his wife could really use the money right now. This has happened to many of us but its the nature of the beast with cars they are usually the first thing to go.

He is asking 10K O.B.O!!! If you have an offer you would like to throw out please feel free. Thanks for looking.

Nix
12-28-2006, 01:02 PM
Bump !!!!!! For a great car! I know this isnt the time of year to sell a muscle car yet alone a classic but someone has to have intrest or know of someone who may be intrested?

indyzmike
12-28-2006, 04:53 PM
Try to post this at www.nastyz28.com
It is a second gen Camaro site.

Lash
12-28-2006, 05:06 PM
How about some pics?

Nix
12-29-2006, 11:31 AM
Indy thanks for the site, and Lash I'll let him know and hopefully get some pics of it up here this weekend.:thumbsup