PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed: Madison

stowsea
12-23-2006, 10:58 AM
The good: Disturbed, NonPoint, Stone Sour, Boobs

The Bad: Flyleaf (only pleasure i get from that band is masterbating to the lead singer afterwords.

All in all it was a fvcking awesome, i was right in front of the stage. Anyone else go?

P.S. does anyone else think the guitarist from flyleaf looks like the guy from the caveman commercials?

Flicktitty
12-23-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm pretty sure Nick (DsmDude) went out there last night.
Glad to hear it was a good time. i tried winnin some tickets yesterday from JJO but that didn't go over well.

stowsea
12-23-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm pretty sure Nick (DsmDude) went out there last night.
Glad to hear it was a good time. i tried winnin some tickets yesterday from JJO but that didn't go over well.
they bwerent that expensive......only $35......i know roger darkness was there. we got stuck in a ******* fight though

Flicktitty
12-23-2006, 12:42 PM
true, i just had to do christmas shopping with all of my money.

RanJer
12-23-2006, 01:22 PM
I was there. Watched Nonpoing (fvcking awesome), drank beer during flyleaf, watched most of Stone Sour (pretty cool), and I pushed all the way up front/stage right for Disturbed. All in all, damn good show for the money. Plus the JJO Girls were pretty nice too look at.. for the most part. :thumbsup

Brandon W.
12-23-2006, 01:50 PM
i think Flyleaf is good...they must suck live..and the girl that sings is good looking