PDA

View Full Version : Forks for a skidloader

UnderPSI
12-19-2006, 10:45 PM
I just bought a Gehl skidloader and I am looking for a set of forks for it. I get semi trucks coming all the time now and I need a way to unload them. So instead of getting a forklift I am trying to find a set of used forks. The skidloader is only about 5 years old so it should be a universial plate for mounting.

Let me know if you see any for sale.

Thanks, Brad

PureSound15
12-19-2006, 11:27 PM
It's goin that well for you, hey? Good I'm glad to hear.

We should probably do another BCM cookout and Firework extravaganza next summer :headbang

jbiscuit
12-20-2006, 07:43 AM
did you contact Lincoln Contractors Supply? They should have some used ones for sale for the Gehls...

UnderPSI
12-20-2006, 09:02 AM
We should probably do another BCM cookout and Firework extravaganza next summer :headbang

The fireworks company has taken off like crazy. Not as many big parties as I would like, but I haven't done any advertising yet. I sell it all so cheap that people buy a lot more than they regularly would have. I pay commission too, to anyone who brings a group of five or more people. 8% of the total sale. I had one guy bring a group and walk a way with a little over $200 cash.

I will try lincolin contractors supply today. Private sales are fine too, If anyone sees one for sale somewhere.

Lash
12-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Make some :)