PDA

View Full Version : Bucyrus Gas Leak

Firefighter Z
12-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Yeah this is how I started my day at work.
BTW I was the first to notice the Gas leak/ First responder, so if the building went up I would of went with it.:wow It was a crazy day...
At the end where he says there is no leak, don't let the BS fool you cause thats what the Fire Department told me.

http://www.myfoxmilwaukee.com/myfox/

Korndogg
12-12-2006, 05:46 PM
liar.

your like the kid in High School that called in a bomb threat because they didnt want to go to school

Firefighter Z
12-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Actually I do work at Bucyrus... And theres a few members that can vouche for me on it. ;)

Korndogg
12-12-2006, 05:54 PM
uhm....im not saying your lying about working there...lol

Flight_740
12-12-2006, 06:14 PM
WHAT?? video is about speed humps.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

JohnnyT
12-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Actually I do work at Bucyrus... And theres a few members that can vouche for me on it. ;)

I work there too. What do you do there?

nitrorocket
12-12-2006, 08:01 PM

What do you do there? I was there from 96 until last year.

Firefighter Z
12-12-2006, 08:39 PM
I am a Security Officer there.. I work 1st shift obviously... I started working there in the middle of September.

I wish though that I listened to the fork lift drivers and applied but can't cause I signed a form stating that I can't apply for the place I work at till my 6 months is up then I can apply...

nitrorocket
12-12-2006, 08:54 PM
I used to see your car drive by there when I would leave work on Milwaukee Av.

I worked there 10 years. Worked my way up the ladder. Welder, Inspector, Weld Manufacturing Engineer. I Quit for a better job at Ladish!!

Firefighter Z
12-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Doesn't Ladish make parts for NASA still?
My uncle works at Ladish.

Right now supposedly Bucyrus sold 10 pieces of machinery... 5 HF495's shovels and 5 Mining Blast Drills.

Feature Pony
12-13-2006, 10:05 AM
Bucyrus will be booming for the next 10 years at least with all of the mining equipment that China is buying..

Myles
12-13-2006, 10:14 AM
I work there too. What do you do there?

I heard from a reliable source that you dont do shit at work.

Oh and next time you see ray, randomly ***** slap him.

y2kws6
12-13-2006, 11:58 AM
So I am not the only one that had a gas leak yesterday. One of my facilities had one also at 10am. Greenfield area. My first evacuation and plan of action went very well. I have been the facility director for all of Curative for about two months now, so this experience was a shock and was relieved that everything went so well.

I am glad that you and everyone at your facility got out safely and that nothing happened.

Dan Kuehn

Teufelhunden
12-13-2006, 01:09 PM
So I am not the only one that had a gas leak yesterday.

:goof :rolf :rolf :banana1:
I couldn't resist.

http://forums.vugames.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/9-10643-110969-3568/funny%20fart.jpg

Firefighter Z
12-13-2006, 03:51 PM

Actually since BUCYRUS is booming security measures are going to be insane. Everyone mostly has ID badges now and always have to be visibly worn so that Security can see them... If you don't have one on, out you go... Forgot yours at home, well better run home cause your not getting into my building without it. These Security measures are gonna go well with the Union:rolf

I just found out today that Trucks making Delieveries and Pick-ups have to wait to get signed in by us or come in themselves... If you blow past my Gate and park your truck and I come up to you, you're going to be backing your truck up all the way back into the street and come sign in properly...
I can see what shiat this is gonna spark :stare

Your talking about Big Ray right? I if he's doesn't have his ID maybe I will... LOL

Myles
12-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Actually since BUCYRUS is booming security measures are going to be insane. Everyone mostly has ID badges now and always have to be visibly worn so that Security can see them... If you don't have one on, out you go... Forgot yours at home, well better run home cause your not getting into my building without it. These Security measures are gonna go well with the Union:rolf

I just found out today that Trucks making Delieveries and Pick-ups have to wait to get signed in by us or come in themselves... If you blow past my Gate and park your truck and I come up to you, you're going to be backing your truck up all the way back into the street and come sign in properly...
I can see what shiat this is gonna spark :stare

Your talking about Big Ray right? I if he's doesn't have his ID maybe I will... LOL

nah im talking about ray my cousin. He works in IT with johnny

And trusts me, i could sneak past you.

Ill lob rons broken LT1 at you. And your cable.

Firefighter Z
12-13-2006, 06:43 PM
LOL... Well shortly they rumored that they will be installing new doors that will only be controlled by the guard as far as for openig and closing.

If you get past me, you better do some damage. LOL And make sure I'm not near by when you do.... It's bad enough that I had to go into a Gas filled building.

JohnnyT
12-13-2006, 07:46 PM

Ha ha ha! :rolf

Holeshot
12-13-2006, 08:57 PM
LOL... Well shortly they rumored that they will be installing new doors that will only be controlled by the guard as far as for openig and closing.

If you get past me, you better do some damage. LOL And make sure I'm not near by when you do.... It's bad enough that I had to go into a Gas filled building.
The one way to Get past you is to say I saw Jess with another guy lol :goof

nitrorocket
12-13-2006, 09:54 PM
If he's a gate gaurd on an off shift, you just have to wait till he falls asleep!

I was always waking those guys up!

Not much you'd want at BI anyway. Everything is a little to heavy. Years back a drunk walked in and was cruising around on a fork truck, That was about 10 years ago. 5 years ago they fired a guy from stealing copper bar from the electrical department. He was cutting off a bar that would fit in his lunch box and taking one home everyday. After that they would not let us get scrap passes for scrap steel anymore.

Firefighter Z
12-13-2006, 11:13 PM
Ya I heard stories about the old security company there, they were pretty shiatty... Ever hear of a guard named Damien? sp?

indyzmike
12-14-2006, 05:12 PM
I heard that the gas leak was caused by a contractor using a heater. It had four burners and only one of them lit. The other ones were spewing gas. The building was ventilated and determined OK.
I started at Bucyrus three weeks ago in maintenance.

Firefighter Z
12-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Are you maintance in the north building only?

indyzmike
12-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Are you maintance in the north building only?

No, the whole place. Our shop is in the machine shop building, but I go to all over the place to do repairs.

Firefighter Z
12-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Yeah I know where the maintance shop is.. I just never seen you, yet I dont even know what you look like LOL!