PDA

View Full Version : interesting turbo

d4rk13l4de
12-09-2006, 01:41 PM
i was wondering if anyone knows of a turbo and intercooler kit for the evo 8 that bolts the discharge pipe from the turbo to the turbo, see be puddy just bought a evo and it has this on the turbo, the guy he bought it from said that it was a hks piping kit but i looked and its not the same one. any help wouold be great thanks :confused

sloLs1
12-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Either i cant speak ebonics or you have to re-write your sentences... but what i think your saying is that the turbo has a small discharge pipe bolted to it(about 4inches long) Evo's come with them from the factory... i dont get what your trying to get at?!?! maybe i am just dyslexic?!?!:goof

sloLs1
12-09-2006, 04:05 PM
i do know what your talking about but i couldnt tell you if it was a HKS or a stock one. If you knew the diameter of the pipe and the type of hoses and connectors i might be able to help you out!

BTW if your buddy is looking for Performance parts for it i have a ton left over from my EVO!

d4rk13l4de
12-09-2006, 10:51 PM
thanks slols1 i did find out after i put this up it was stock he doesnt know to much about his new evo lol

sloLs1
12-10-2006, 12:20 AM
thanks slols1 i did find out after i put this up it was stock he doesnt know to much about his new evo lol

I am here to help! I know these cars pretty well!!!