PDA

View Full Version : iPods can suck my ______ .

jbiscuit
12-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Here's why.

Plug in iPod to work machine. Full baller dual processor G5. 4GB of RAM, blah blah blah. iPod is recognized, crashes entire machine. Music still plays during spinning pinwheel of death on gray screen. For those interested, the music selection was Christmas in Hollis by the lengendary Run DMC.

Thanks for playing.

iPod > Mac G5

Nix
12-05-2006, 01:19 PM
J got owned by his Ipod thing...:banana1: :rolf

juicedimpss
12-05-2006, 01:19 PM
looks like j is having a good day

hotshift13
12-05-2006, 01:20 PM
My Ipod sucks a$$ also. I broke for the fourth time last feb. I threw it in my kitchen cabnet and it has been there since then. They are a cool toy but they can't take any abuse at ALL, and the material on the front is just special to say the least!! It must be the same stuff they make CD's from, scratches SO easily, even just wiping the dust off. Geez I forgot how much I hate that thing!!!I had that same song no mine also, maybe thats the problem!!:rolf :rolf

jbiscuit
12-05-2006, 01:22 PM
looks like j is having a good day

I'm in a good mood today actually. If I was in a bad mood the iPod would have gotten unplugged and turned into a 3D puzzle via hammer:rolf

juicedimpss
12-05-2006, 01:22 PM
http://yellow.wagon.justgotowned.com/

79SS
12-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Mine has been to Iraq and it didn't survive it's tour,pretty extreme conditions there though.

animal
12-05-2006, 02:53 PM
That's cause Macs blow goats man :)

http://www.pissmeoff.info/pics/nelson.jpg

jbiscuit
12-05-2006, 03:50 PM
^^^ no.

BAD LS1
12-05-2006, 04:07 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHH Just the way you worded that story J just about made me piss my pants!

"Music still plays during spinning pinwheel of death on a gray screen" LOL!!!!

I guess the Ipod had a " little man complex " and had to own its bigger, older sibling of the apple family... ha ha ha

animal
12-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Speaking of that, I have 5 mac mini's at work getting ram installed this week. IT is the first computer I've EVER had to have someone else install ram in, all because apple had to be a bunch of homos and not use screws to hold the thing together. Doing it one's self involves using two large putty knives to pry the case apart while disengaging 12 seperate clips on the inside simultaneously. :gay :sgay :flipoff2: :lame:

I'd try it with a crowbar but my boss doesn't want the warranty voided. HA.

The size of those damn things alone makes me want to run them through the laser cutter at work.

88Nightmare
12-05-2006, 06:38 PM
my ipod is workin ok for me. I just hate the itunes program. Why couldnt we be able to load music onto it just like a jump drive or somethin.

VroomPshhTsi
12-05-2006, 06:44 PM
My ipod is over 4 years old and still works. Once in a while it stalls but i just hold menu and the middle button and it reboots. I don't worry about the scratches cuz it's 4 years old, I don't buy any of those gay protector things.

As far as getting other songs onto itunes, just add file to library (it accepts most audio files that you download using something like limewire).

There are a few annoying features but for being 4 years old and still working solid after numerous drops I'm happy with mine.

88Nightmare
12-05-2006, 06:46 PM
yeah but I have a 2 gig ipod and over 2,000mp3's. It can't add the entire file library, and there are some songs id rather have on there over others. I just wish the ipod appeared as a USB drive on the computer so we can just click and drag music onto it.

Yooformula
12-05-2006, 11:26 PM
Damm, my Iriver 20gig hd owns your Ipod. Its so easy to load and delete songs, the only thing that sucks about it, is that I cant delete songs from the unit itself.

HITMAN
12-05-2006, 11:57 PM
I'd try it with a crowbar but my boss doesn't want the warranty voided. HA.

The size of those damn things alone makes me want to run them through the laser cutter at work.

It's probably be more fun if you used a golf tee and a big ol' wooden driver.
FOUR!

fireguyrick
12-06-2006, 12:05 AM
yeah but I have a 2 gig ipod and over 2,000mp3's. It can't add the entire file library, and there are some songs id rather have on there over others. I just wish the ipod appeared as a USB drive on the computer so we can just click and drag music onto it.

I can more or less drag and drop tracks onto my iPod with iTunes. I have my Ipod set to manually manage music. All I need to do is drag tracks from the iTunes library into the iPod folder on the side of the screen.

Rick

animal
12-06-2006, 07:40 AM
It's probably be more fun if you used a golf tee and a big ol' wooden driver.
FOUR!

But I hate golf almost as much as Macs :)

jbiscuit
12-06-2006, 07:45 AM
...and if the Mac had a VTEC sticker or a big wing you hate it even MORE!