PDA

View Full Version : GO Packers!!!!

Lash
12-03-2006, 02:36 PM
:rolleyes:

At least I have some Jets players on my FF teams. :banana

Karps TA
12-03-2006, 03:21 PM
They need to fire the Def Coordinator. That guy hasn't done jack crap with the D all year. Jim Bates did alot more last year with a heck of a lot less talent. Theres no reason why this D is this bad, beside the fact that both safeties are awful. I actually miss Mark Roman. And why the hell is Barnett in there with that big cast on? It's not like he's a great tackler with 2 good hands.

The offense sucked too, but IMO they don't have as much talent on that side of the ball as the D does.

H8RADE
12-03-2006, 09:56 PM
At this point the Packers are a mediocre Junior College team.
JuCo Rules!!!
:rolf

hrsp
12-04-2006, 12:01 AM
At this point the Packers are a mediocre Junior College team.
JuCo Rules!!!
:rolf

hahaha aint that the truth...poor packers...maybe next year

Nix
12-04-2006, 10:36 AM
They are awful all around this season, but sh!t happens. Now they are fighting for a high draft pick. I wonder what they are going to look for considering they need a bunch of everything. A decent Tight end would be nice.:thumbsup

PB86MCSS
12-04-2006, 11:26 AM
I was at Lambeau, what a sad sight.

Just as they showed some signs of life a few weeks ago, they have this game and the Pats game, yikes. They need to replace Harris with a good CB and another DE who can pass rush opposite Kampman. I don't think they need much on offense, maybe a better TE over Franks...and others to step up a little bit, the talent is ok on that side of the ball, IMO.

animal
12-04-2006, 11:42 AM
I was at Lambeau, what a sad sight.

Just as they showed some signs of life a few weeks ago, they have this game and the Pats game, yikes. They need to replace Harris with a good CB and another DE who can pass rush opposite Kampman. I don't think they need much on offense, maybe a better TE over Franks...and others to step up a little bit, the talent is ok on that side of the ball, IMO.

What they really need is batter coaching staff, perhaps that make them practice every day they aren't playing a game, and most of all someone that can f**king call plays correctly. My dog could call better plays than mcarthy. Ever notice, when something goes wrong he buries his head in that card he holds, as if it has answers written on it or something.

Maybe we could apoligize and get ray roades back? :goof

I was kinda hoping the entire stadium of fans would leave at halftime and make a statement for them when they came out of the locker room to an empty stadium.

TurboAWD2.0
12-04-2006, 11:56 AM
I was at Lambeau, too :( Considered leaving after the first half, but then they scored and gave me hope lol

Nix
12-04-2006, 12:04 PM
I was also there, they showed a little bit of life and then fizzled out. We ended up getting outta there at the beginning of the 4th quarter.:(

Flight_740
12-04-2006, 12:06 PM
I would like to see them play Mukwonago. I think that would be a good game.

wikked
12-04-2006, 02:02 PM
They can't stop the run at all. Defensive line is like a sieve.
Might as well tank the rest of the games to get better drafts =P