PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Semi down draft paint booth

madmike
12-01-2006, 12:43 AM
Its this one follow the link>>

http://www.autobodytoolmart.net/pc-12557-959-8550-semi-down-draft-spray-booth.aspx

Its brand new, I have it all boxed up with hardware, heat lamps, glass, filters etc..

Me and my son own a two garage custom auto shop and my sons wife decided to leave him, so he's getting a divorce and this is the state of WI so we are losing 1/2 of everything so yup need to sell this, will help deliver it for free if in WI. Someone is going to get a good deal!

This is new, un-opened and never assembled! Was going to set it up over the winter for our winter project...

I will move this to craigslist if no one is interested but will wait a few days here 1st.

Asking $6,000.00

sigh!

madmike
12-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Also you get a free case of Miller MGD with this woot awoot!

I dont drink anymore! (judge wont let me after 5 tours in Iraq I get too crazy!)

PureSound15
12-09-2006, 10:08 AM
Have you ever thought about contacting Andy to see if you can sponsor BCM? I'm not sure what you would do without the classified section.

madmike
12-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Have you ever thought about contacting Andy to see if you can sponsor BCM? I'm not sure what you would do without the classified section.
OK Which Andy and whats his user name?
This site is great!
But we have a little situation with my sons divorce so it will have to wait until thats all over, unless since she is getting half his share, maybe she should sponsor half his share too, or maybe she should pay 1/4 our monthly bills!
But the lawyers just twist that all around!

PureSound15
12-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Andy as in CrypticGTX. I wasn't trying to be a ****, but most guys who utilize BCM as a money making experience offer to throw Andy some cash for hosting/maintaining the site.