PDA

View Full Version : So what did you this Thanksgiving?

nismodave
11-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Well, did everyone else do the standard Holiday thing?

I wole up around 1030 after a HEAVY night of drinking, then rode out to parents house. Spend a half hr trying to find an open Grocery store after I got there. No luck.

But my sister cooked the meal, and it was awesome. 24 pound Turkey.:stare Im going to be eating Turkey for a while.

Spent time with my Mom, Dad, Sis, and Grandma.

I hope everyones day was as great as mine......Heck, I sat on my parents back deck and drank a glass of Bourbon. Can you believe how warm it was today?

BTW.....Who is all camping out tonight?:thumbsup

Flicktitty
11-23-2006, 06:35 PM
i got up at about 930ish and had breakfast with my parents and my 2 brothers and there wife and my nephew. Then i just sat around the house then i helpped my dad do the christmas lights for a little while. Now i'm on here looking at car things. Waiting to have dinner (7-730)

Yooformula
11-23-2006, 06:36 PM
Ate, drank, cleaned, listened to 5 kids run my house apart, and then going to attempt a nap before waiting out in the cold for some sales.

u_say_go
11-23-2006, 06:41 PM
enjoyed the warm weather by washing the cars and putting up christmas lights. after that we went to my sister-in-laws for some grub, listened to my mother-from-hell-in-law talk NON STOP for 4 hours!!!! couldnt take it anymore so we bailed. Already got the shorts on ready to plop my fat a$$ on the couch.

nismodave
11-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Ate, drank, cleaned, listened to 5 kids run my house apart, and then going to attempt a nap before waiting out in the cold for some sales.

Should I bring u guys some booze later???? LOL

Yooformula
11-23-2006, 08:49 PM
Should I bring u guys some booze later???? LOL

oooooh....that is a good idea!

Brandon W.
11-23-2006, 08:59 PM
My mom made breakfast so i binged myself in Pancakes and Bacon...then i took a nap..then i went to my grandma and grandpa's house and binged myself in Stuffing,rolls,and Turkey...and i have now i have a massive head-ache.......but id do it all over again....i cant wait for Christmas cookies.

Scales
11-23-2006, 09:12 PM
Went to the parents at about 1:30 and ate and drank damn near non-stop til about 8:30 when we all finally decided that heartattacks were in our near future so we better call it quits. (how's that for a run-on?) And I must say that Leinenkugel's Apple Spice really goes great with turkey and mashed taters!!!

03CVLX
11-23-2006, 11:21 PM
Just got done working a 16 hour shift. I think it is bedtime shortly

Lash
11-23-2006, 11:31 PM
Went to my wifes parents at around 10am. At a big turkey lunch and hung out with her parents, grandpa (from Oklahoma), sister and brother-inlaw. Left there around 4pm and headed over to my aunts house. Hung out with all of my parents, sisters, cousins, and aunts/unncles where we had ANOTHER big turkey dinner. Finally got home about 11pm. My stomach hurts from all the food. :stare

Slow Joe
11-24-2006, 09:50 AM
Went with my girlfriend to her Grandparents house in Wautoma... It was a nice relaxing 24 hour period... Now back to this hell called... work :rolf

Flight_740
11-24-2006, 10:14 AM
I got faded all day long!!