PDA

View Full Version : Another Dumb Motorcycle rider

nismodave
11-22-2006, 07:31 AM
Nice Wheelie:rolf (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFViDLKHWbI&NR)

Junky Giorgio
11-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Thats what is otherwise known as a "SQUID"!

nismodave
11-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Thats what is otherwise known as a "SQUID"!

I though I was the only one who used that term.:rolf

BadAzzGTA89
11-26-2006, 12:15 PM
What a noob :rolf :rolf

Junky Giorgio
11-26-2006, 12:33 PM
I though I was the only one who used that term.:rolf
anybody that rides 900's,1000's and bigger on the street is known as a squid. just a term guys that roadrace use~

Crawlin
11-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Squid - is a term more used not to the size of the bike you are riding, but the general attitude and attire the rider has. Such as a guy in shorts and flip flops and no helmet = squid. Guys with matching jacket and jeans with tennis shoes and no helmet riding wheelies down the freeway = squid.

Yooformula
11-27-2006, 12:51 PM
How is that funny? The guy got hurt and could have died. Yet everyone b!t(hes cause some broad lost her wig doing something stupid as well.

nismodave
11-27-2006, 03:35 PM
The video does not show the mans head cracked open Yoo.

Both of them did stupid things.

Junky Giorgio
11-27-2006, 05:54 PM
Okay to clarify some things up...

1. Squid

A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

ex: We were suddenly passed by a chromed out R1 and then when we rounded the bend, we saw the squid wrapped around a tree, he'd probably be alive if he was wearing a helmet.

4. squid

A young man on an incredibly over powered motorcycle, wearing nothing but a helmet.

6. squid
'Squid' is a contraction of "Squirrelly Kid", and comes from So Cal racers who were also involved in the Surfer culture.

Though the term is now widely used to describe street riders of questionable cornering skill, questionable judgement in demonstrations of horsepower and braking, questionable judgement in the protective clothing worn, and very questionable judgement in his/her friends, the meaning was actually developed at the racetrack.

7. SQUID

One who buys an R1 as their first bike, and logs onto a non-stunting sportbike forum asking how to wheelie said bike.

ex: Porchito: Hey guys I just bought this R1 (Don't worry I'm not a squid, I'm mature my car has a v-8)... anyways how do I wheelie this thing?

~compliments of www.urbandictionary.com just my 0.02!

loud91rs
11-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Even if you saw somebody doing something totally stupid like that, wouldn't you stop after you saw him go down? :wtf

BadAzzGTA89
11-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Even if you saw somebody doing something totally stupid like that, wouldn't you stop after you saw him go down? :wtf
I know i would but after i find out they were alright i would say WTF is wrong with your f-ing brain.America fvck YEA:thumbsup

Cutlass Queen
11-28-2006, 10:57 AM
goodbye Busa! Hello insurance company...cough cough