PDA

View Full Version : Could use some help this weekend, FREE beer

Prescott
11-22-2006, 01:26 AM
With the 4 day weekend coming up, I figured I'd get a big jump on the next custom harley project and I could use a hand dismantleing the 99 buell lightning i'm using for a donor bike. Most of it is apart now but now comes the hard part. The rear suspension is connected to the transmission and it's a pain in the ass. once you pull the swingarm off the whole thing comes apart. Then I need a hand carrying the motor into the basement and putting it on the stand. It should only take an hour or 2. I live in new berlin, just south of racine ave. and national.

Flicktitty
11-22-2006, 01:35 AM
what day would you do it? i might be free Saturday morning for a little bit.

Prescott
11-22-2006, 01:44 AM
Sat. would be cool. I have to check with my ex. I think she's making me a thanksgiving dinner but I'm not sure what day. I'll talk to her on wed.

Flicktitty
11-22-2006, 01:50 AM
ok let me know. could you give me any direction on how to get there coming from the south west on I-43

RanJer
11-22-2006, 12:46 PM
I'd probably also be available for a bit this weekend. I'll check back. I'd be comin from 1o8th and beloit rd

Prescott
11-22-2006, 02:13 PM
The entire weekend is open, my ex-wife is going to feed me on fri.
I'd like to get as far along on this as possible. Maybe get the motor mocked up in the new frame. Sit on it and make motor noises. the usual.

Flicktitty
11-22-2006, 02:45 PM
i'll let you know tomarrow if i can come up and what day FYI if i come grab some soda! :)

RanJer
11-22-2006, 07:29 PM
The entire weekend is open, my ex-wife is going to feed me on fri.
I'd like to get as far along on this as possible. Maybe get the motor mocked up in the new frame. Sit on it and make motor noises. the usual.

I'm actually supposed to be in New Berlin on Saturday at 5pm. If you wanted to do it like Saturday (anytime, morning, midafternoon, whatever)I could be there too, to help. Beer, soda, gatorade.. whatever (yes I am old enough, unlike what'll be below..

i'll let you know tomarrow if i can come up and what day
FYI if i come grab some soda! :)
Damn kids!!!:rolf :goof

CruxGNZ
11-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Hey titty, if your going to be in the area, I'm near Greenfield and Calhoun road. Just a few minutes from Prescott. Drop me a line and you can check out the Z if you like. 414-975-7168

RanJer
11-23-2006, 12:34 AM
Hey titty, if your going to be in the area, I'm near Greenfield and Calhoun road. Just a few minutes from Prescott. Drop me a line and you can check out the Z if you like. 414-975-7168

Oh I sell you a washer cheap and I don't get to see the Z??? :crying

SSDude
11-23-2006, 06:50 AM
Oh I sell you a washer cheap and I don't get to see the Z??? :crying
The nerve of that guy

CruxGNZ
11-23-2006, 11:09 AM
Ha ha, sorry. Didn't know you liked Datsun's.