PDA

View Full Version : Hot Sauce's

Holeshot
11-20-2006, 07:40 PM
How many of you like Hot Sauce's And how many think you could handle this MF'ER
For those that like to pay through the nose to have their ass on fire I give you this Bad A$$ $auce. This will put you 6 feet under. http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/ls1gtotiger/5dead.gif
Blairs Caldera (http://www.peppersofkeywest.com/Blair_8217_s_Caldera_P763C36.cfm)

Teufelhunden
11-20-2006, 07:46 PM
$1,999.99 :wow

H8RADE
11-20-2006, 07:47 PM
+1 for find...
But please understand...
3 simple words...
(Those weren't them...)
Dave's Insanity Sauce...
That is all...

fireguyrick
11-20-2006, 08:00 PM
+1 for find...
But please understand...
3 simple words...
(Those weren't them...)
Dave's Insanity Sauce...
That is all...

PUHLEESE... This stuff is nearly 200x hotter then Dave's Insanity Sauce. Dave's is 51,000 Scoval units, this stuff is 10 MILLION units. Hell, I keep a bottle of Da Bomb Beyond Insanity hot sauce in my fridge, and that is more then twice as hot as Dave's.

Face it, Dave's is weak sauce in today's world of ultra hot sauces.

Rick

BadAzzGTA89
11-20-2006, 08:06 PM
+1 for find...
But please understand...
3 simple words...
(Those weren't them...)
Dave's Insanity Sauce...
That is all...
I agree 100% Daves rocks:thumbsup

BadAzzGTA89
11-20-2006, 08:07 PM
PUHLEESE... This stuff is nearly 200x hotter then Dave's Insanity Sauce. Dave's is 51,000 Scoval units, this stuff is 10 MILLION units. Hell, I keep a bottle of Da Bomb Beyond Insanity hot sauce in my fridge, and that is more then twice as hot as Dave's.

Rick
Got a link to that will be willing to try!
Or where to buy it at??

fireguyrick
11-20-2006, 08:13 PM
The Da Bomb? You can get that at Juan's Mexicali in Oak Creek (Howell and Puetz area). They also have The Source, which is 1 Million Scoval Units. They actually have a fair amount of hot sauces, last time I was there at least.

Rick

BadAzzGTA89
11-20-2006, 08:24 PM
The Da Bomb? You can get that at Juan's Mexicali in Oak Creek (Howell and Puetz area). They also have The Source, which is 1 Million Scoval Units. They actually have a fair amount of hot sauces, last time I was there at least.

Rick
Good lookin out!+1
LOve hot stuff

88Nightmare
11-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Da Bomb is just wrong. One small drop of that on my pinky and it burned for hours. No joke. Maybe im a *****, idk, but that shit is ****** HOT!!!!

For some mild heat and some flavor, I like to dump Franks Red Hot on a lot of stuff, but that shit isn't hot at all, I just like the flavor.

H8RADE
11-20-2006, 11:22 PM

Rick

Google 'taste' and then Google 'heat'
There is a difference.
To make a sauce that's unbearably hot is one thing...
To make a sauce that pleases the palate while causing shortness of breath is a different thing altogether.
I could heat my house by dousing it in Kerosene...but why?

88Nightmare
11-20-2006, 11:24 PM
There is a difference.
To make a sauce that pleases the palate while causing shortness of breath is a different thing altogether.

no doubt.

fireguyrick
11-20-2006, 11:28 PM
There is a difference.

Not disputing that hot and taste are different. It is just that HOT sauces (like the orignally posted one) are typically NOT tasty. Just how it is. So yes, Dave's would be a middle ground, but that is what it is. A middle between lots of taste and lots of heat.

Rick

H8RADE
11-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Not disputing that hot and taste are different. It is just that HOT sauces (like the orignally posted one) are typically NOT tasty. Just how it is. So yes, Dave's would be a middle ground, but that is what it is. A middle between lots of taste and lots of heat.

Rick

Way to be wrong without being wrong...
You seem like a 'pleaser'...
:rolf

fireguyrick
11-21-2006, 12:13 AM
Phaggot...yer girl wears a strapon

Thanks for the neg. rep you douche. :loser

Rick

Goat Roper
11-21-2006, 01:59 PM
http://www.sweatnspice.com/Hottest-Hot-Sauces.php

hrsp
11-21-2006, 08:11 PM
whew just had some taco bell "fire" sauce...damn thats the sh7t there :(

Slow Joe
11-21-2006, 08:17 PM
whew just had some taco bell "fire" sauce...damn thats the sh7t there :(

I like their hot sauce, it has some decent flavor... For comming from taco bell :rolf