PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot

u_say_go
11-20-2006, 07:19 AM
with as much media attention the Bigfoot sightings near Holy Hill have gotten, I'm surprised nobody as brought it up on here.
So, real or myth?

CruxGNZ
11-20-2006, 08:34 AM
If it was real, why haven't we caught one? Why haven't we seen one dead from old age? Do the UFO's just drop him off to scare people, then pick him back up? :)

GRNDNL
11-20-2006, 09:45 AM
with as much media attention the Bigfoot sightings near Holy Hill have gotten, I'm surprised nobody as brought it up on here.
So, real or myth?

Of course they're real, I live out by Holy Hill and see him all the time.......I think he must like my home grown shrooooooms, he always comes around after I've had a few, expects me to share with him, boy.......does he get mad when I won't......:goof

nismodave
11-20-2006, 09:51 AM
Its a real myth.

Flight_740
11-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Of course they're real, I live out by Holy Hill and see him all the time.......I think he must like my home grown shrooooooms, he always comes around after I've had a few, expects me to share with him, boy.......does he get mad when I won't......:goof

:rolf :rolf :rolf

BadAzzGTA89
11-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Good one:durr

GRNDNL
11-20-2006, 11:47 AM
If it was real, why haven't we caught one? Why haven't we seen one dead from old age? Do the UFO's just drop him off to scare people, then pick him back up? :)

Last time I saw him he was driving a LC2 powered white Datsun.........:D

Al
11-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Its a real myth.

No, he is real!

But he is not really a sasquatch. He is a "kwyjibo." A kwyjibo is...a big, dumb, balding North American ape. With no chin.
[and a short temper!]

You are lucky that he did not try to strangle you!!!

"Uh oh. Kwyjibo on the loose!"

Teufelhunden
11-20-2006, 01:59 PM
Animal posted about this a couple weeks ago IIRC...

I live near Holy Hill as well, I think Bigfoot works for Waste Management and picks up my trash on garbage day.

CruxGNZ
11-20-2006, 08:46 PM
Last time I saw him he was driving a LC2 powered white Datsun.........:D
Lay off those shrooms :D

CruxGNZ
11-20-2006, 08:48 PM
No, he is real!

But he is not really a sasquatch. He is a "kwyjibo." A kwyjibo is...a big, dumb, balding North American ape. With no chin.
[and a short temper!]

You are lucky that he did not try to strangle you!!!

"Uh oh. Kwyjibo on the loose!"
Hahahahahaha! Only a Simpsons fan will get this. :thumbsup

TransAm12sec
11-20-2006, 09:07 PM
They only seem to appear when the news is slow.

u_say_go
11-20-2006, 09:48 PM
I doubt it's "real" too, BUT... Many people say that Bigfoot is a myth because they havent seen one or it hasnt been captured or found dead, yet millions believe in Jesus and havent seen him.

Flicktitty
11-20-2006, 10:23 PM
it's bogus just like the "Beast of Bray Rd." that happend during the mid 90's in Walworth county anyone remember that?

Al
11-20-2006, 10:45 PM
I doubt it's "real" too, BUT... Many people say that Bigfoot is a myth because they havent seen one or it hasnt been captured or found dead, yet millions believe in Jesus and havent seen him.

Millions believe Abraham Lincoln was president, but they cannot scientifically prove that either.

Prince Valiant
11-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Besides doing two chicks at the same time, if I had a million dollars I'd probably spend some time looking for bigfoot.

CruxGNZ
11-21-2006, 05:13 PM
...if I had a million dollars I'd probably spend some time looking for bigfoot.
Found him for ya.
http://www.heycomputer.com/ref/harry/harry.jpg

Looks like he has been living indoors. No wonder that bugger is hard to find.
http://zapatopi.net/bsa/harryandthehendersons.jpg

mike90lxII
11-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Besides doing two chicks at the same time, if I had a million dollars I'd probably spend some time looking for bigfoot.

doesn't take a million dollars to do two chicks at one time, just a really cool girlfriend:thumbsup

stowsea
11-22-2006, 06:11 AM
its as real as the Bray Road Beast over by me flicktitty and roger darkness