PDA

View Full Version : COBALT with "FORCED 2" plates

Junky Giorgio
11-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Late last night I was driving downtown on the eastside when coming to a "undisclosed location" off of Lake drive. I came up to the 1st stop sign and saw a silver cobalt SS with the plates "forced 2";) . He revved his engine which was loud as hell with his kinda cute girl:banana1: in the car at me and took off from the stop sign. Well I of course rolled on the throttle as well topping out 3rd gear till the next stop sign. I pulled up again to the 2nd stop sign, rolled my window down and asked him, "whats the retail on one of those"? He took off again as well as myself again racing till the 3rd stop sign. (note evO WON every race) We both took off again like jacka$s'. The next stop sign (4th) we both come to a stop, he rolls his window down and says "more than you can afford buddy, COBALT" then took off from the stop sign leaving me. He had a good full car length on me on the hit and I figured well fcuk it, launched the evO @ 6k rpm spinning all 4 tires and getting pretty squirly passing him at the top of 2nd gear and I believe I shut down in the middle of 4th gear. Needless to say all I saw was H.I.D. headlights in my mirror from this silver cobalt ss with a very loud supercharger. Anyways that was the highlight of my night along with my passengers (drtyls1) :shades Does anyone know who this infamous character is?????

Yooformula
11-18-2006, 06:13 PM
damm. what a tool if he was serious. not as bad as some douche in an Evo telling me his 1 rim was worth more than my entire car. Geo tracker or not, just rude....lo

BAD LS1
11-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Kyle... lol

A B4C Z
11-19-2006, 11:12 PM
O was that your car JUNKY. Is that the evo 10 bumper you have on that thing. Cold pavement/front wheel drive/boost= SUCK. +1 for the evo. But just remember mine gets 25+mpg:banana1: and still is a 13 second car. O and the girl part, just remember who won that part :licky

88Nightmare
11-19-2006, 11:28 PM
O was that your car JUNKY. Is that the evo 10 bumper you have on that thing. Cold pavement/front wheel drive/boost= SUCK. +1 for the evo. But just remember mine gets 25+mpg:banana1: and still is a 13 second car. O and the girl part, just remember who won that part :licky

was that seriously you he raced? hell thats pretty funny :thumbsup

wikked
11-20-2006, 06:06 AM
I pulled up again to the 2nd stop sign, rolled my window down and asked him, "whats the retail on one of those"?

:rolf :rolf :rolf

Poncho
11-20-2006, 06:35 AM
"more than you can afford buddy, COBALT"

GTSLOW
11-21-2006, 09:45 AM
Prolly just tryin to be funny, sounds like that d-bag from f&f w/ the ferrari.

Still a t00l none the less.

Junky Giorgio
11-21-2006, 04:42 PM
O was that your car JUNKY.(YES I HAVE THE ONLY EVo X hahaha) Is that the evo 10 bumper you have on that thing. Cold pavement(EXCUSE #1)/front wheel drive(EXCUSE #2)/boost(EXCUSE #3)= SUCK.(BRUSH THAT DIRT OFF YO SHOULDER #1) +1 for the evo. But just remember mine gets 25+mpg(MINE GETS 13MPG WOO WANT A COOKIE):banana1: and still is a 13 second car. O and the girl part, just remember who won that part(WHO WOKE UP AT HER HOUSE IN THE MORNING :shades ) :licky
^Typical response from a stroke! ^:rolf

Slow Joe
11-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Prolly just tryin to be funny, sounds like that d-bag from f&f w/ the ferrari.

I'm thinking that's where that entire quote is from... :rolf It's just been modified a bit...

WilliamZ
11-22-2006, 12:29 AM
he rolls his window down and says "more than you can afford buddy, COBALT" then took off from the stop sign leaving me.

:rolf :rolf you are not fu*cking serious, are you??? :rolf :rolf

94greenbandit
11-22-2006, 11:35 AM
And to think the Evos are worth more stock than a Cobalt staged

A B4C Z
11-22-2006, 05:27 PM
:rolf Hey poppa Giorgio theres a WANTED add in the paper under Scrap/recycle section, sounds like they want the evo:cool:

I heard Evos pull some mad roast beef :D junky. Is that true? Explains why you have one. The more she hangs the harder you bang.

Junky Giorgio
11-22-2006, 10:00 PM
:rolf Hey poppa Giorgio theres a WANTED add in the paper under Scrap/recycle section, sounds like they want the evo:cool:

I heard Evos pull some mad roast beef :D junky. Is that true? Explains why you have one. The more she hangs the harder you bang.

Yea Aluminum pays $1.00 per lb right now. Shit if i got rid of my hood I might be able to buy a cobalt sS then!

Last weekend I picked up a Arby's BIG MONTANA...At least the evO's good for something other THAN smokinG staged 2 cobalt ss'
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/bigmontana.jpg