PDA

View Full Version : WI invades Chicago Indoor Racing

Heat Seeker WS6
11-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Andrew Canak -Blue Miata & current SCCA STS2 National Champion, Jesse Baker- Former maroon Mits 3000VR4 owner, BCM's very own Josh - MeanVNT & myself went down to CIR last night and took ownership of the place.
Jesse ended up with the 5th fastest lap time for the month (14.62) while Andrew is sitting in the 11th spot (14.77) and I'm in the 9th (14.75). Josh is right there with running a 15.12- and for not having run there for as long as he has thats pretty damn fast!
With one of CIR's major "invite only" events coming up, alot of the fast regulars and top drivers have been running there recently & we've planted ourselves near the front of the pack and passed up some pretty good company!

Hell of a time and great job all!

http://www.chicagoindoorracing.com/toptrack11month.asp

PureSound15
11-18-2006, 11:10 AM
Awesome job guys! I have yet to make it down there yet, maybe over my winter break in January we could all go?

Whats this I hear about that "adult chuck-e cheese" opening over by Ridge Cinema, they have go-carts? Or bumber cars? One of the 2 atleast.

TURTLE
11-18-2006, 08:24 PM
i forgot how much i loved going there... we've really gotta set up 2 things from here on out...

1 - more frequent trips down there(preferrably when they're running track 3 ;) )
2 - a closer alternative.... wink wink.... ;)

UnderPSI
11-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Awesome job guys! I have yet to make it down there yet, maybe over my winter break in January we could all go?

Whats this I hear about that "adult chuck-e cheese" opening over by Ridge Cinema, they have go-carts? Or bumber cars? One of the 2 atleast.

Bumper cars. yup rly

y2kws6
11-18-2006, 10:18 PM

Was just there with the kids, they are bumper cars that look like the bumper boats you see in the dells. The place is for the younger generation, but I would not mind doing the rock wall. Did not have the shoes for it the last time.

Dan