PDA

View Full Version : Any military members will appreciate this..

twirkin50
11-18-2006, 10:36 AM
So I am looking around on ebay, just checking stuff out and then I click on this item. I thought it was messed up, but was thinking it was just me. So, I had the wife take a look and she couldn't believe it either. So, are we wrong for thinking this is a total disgrace to the uniform and members serving our country?????

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-SONY-PS3-20GB-IN-HAND-W-3-HIT-GAMES-2-REMOTES_W0QQitemZ180052542699QQihZ008QQcategoryZ62 053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mr. Brett
11-18-2006, 10:55 AM
Agreed. It's also not a very good deal...

Crawlin
11-18-2006, 11:11 AM
horrible, absolutely horrible

GTSLOW
11-18-2006, 11:51 AM
What a stupid idiot. The guys a SGT for gods sake, way to set the example. :loser

Karps TA
11-18-2006, 12:33 PM
Yeah no shit. It's only the crappy 20 gig system. Atleast use a 60gig for that.

mike90lxII
11-18-2006, 12:38 PM
That's just frickin' ridicualous. Never heard of working hard for your or sons future. And then using the military sympathy card. He should be court marshalled or disciplined in some way for this disgrace.

By the way I served 4 years in the navy, USS George Washington, Helo squadron HS-15 so if you would like to send me some cash or something so I can go to the nudey bar this weekend please feel free. thevanetta@yahoo.com for paypal.

Thanks,

Michael Van Etta

Yooformula
11-18-2006, 12:59 PM
Not to sound like a d!ck but if you are worried so much, you either A: shouldnt have signed up or B: get life insurance.

fireguyrick
11-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Hell, I had a $250,000.00 Life insurance policy from the military when I served. I think they may have even INCREASED the available amount within the last year or two.

Figures it would be some Army slob that would do this. Maybe I should digout one of my uniforms and ask people to help support me?

Rick

mike90lxII
11-18-2006, 02:23 PM
I emailed this guy and this is what was sent back to me

Well i acutually have someone in my family that is handicap. Of course i was kidding there are other many sobby story people can come up with. Well i help as much as i can to the military every since my husband join. I just last 2 weeks ago gave the disabled verenans a whole lots of stuff that we don't need. So if i really needed the money i wouldn't give a way hundred of dollars worth of items. We gave clothes, used and with tag. Baseball bed, Big o carpet brand new used only 32 weeks before we moved spent 80.00 for it and gave it away free. When was the last time you gave some thing. I always do thing like this all the time i also worked for the red cross for three months as a Dental Assistant with no pay have papers to proove it also. I am not complaining. Plus don't think that it was my husband just because his account. I never opened up my own. Also i always buy stuff with his account. But if i offended you so sorry.

twirkin50
11-18-2006, 10:14 PM
Here is the response I got......

Hi sorry for this it was me his wife who wrote it up. I made him take a picture because i dont like to take pictures. Auction was canceld and excepting no bids. Tried to take off but was unsecessful. So i wrote it in my auction that it was canceled. Sorry to offend every one by this won't happend again. Sorry it was my own thoughtless mistake. My husband did not mean to misrepresent the amry in any way by what i wrote. Me and my husband were unaware that he can't wear his uniform. Sorry

Brandon W.
11-18-2006, 11:24 PM
i dont know if i should slap them both or send them through school again..

GTSLOW
11-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Hell, I had a $250,000.00 Life insurance policy from the military when I served. I think they may have even INCREASED the available amount within the last year or two.

Figures it would be some Army slob that would do this. Maybe I should digout one of my uniforms and ask people to help support me?

Rick

$400,000 now

USMARINE1108
11-19-2006, 10:19 AM
Sounds like a family of douchebags to me. Some people just don't get it.

Teufelhunden
11-19-2006, 04:26 PM
That guy completely screwed himself AND his family. What a 'tard. He'll be standing tall in front of his CO very soon...

Shitbird (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shitbird)

A military term used to describe an unsat Marine/Soldier/Airman/Sailor.
"That fvcking SHITBIRD, Sargent Martinez, tried to sell his PS3 for $100k on eBay over the weekend, using his uniform and our good name! What a Blue Falcon..."

http://i18.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/78/c3/b7e9_12.JPG