PDA

View Full Version : Idiot co-worker/ Car related

Firefighter Z
11-15-2006, 10:18 PM
A convo between me and a coworker before I left from work and I was sitting in my car:

Him: I bet that I can beat your car!

Me: Ok?!? What do you have?

Him: a 1996 Impala SS.

Me: whats done to it?

Him: something that adds horespower.

Me::confused

Me: What are your mods?

Him: something that adds horsepower.

Me: What the hell do you have done to your boat that makes you think you
can beat me!!!

Him: thinking.... Uhhhh, I can't remember.

Me: Yeah you can't remember cause your to much of a dumbass cause the Ho Ho got to your brain and so forth you don't have shit, if you knew what mods you had you would of replied the first time I asked you instead of thinking about how that Ho Ho tasted good... So don't fu<k with me cause have an LT1 also too dumbass and I have mods done. And it doesn't look like your 350lbs Ho Ho eating ass aint gonna make your car go any faster cause the weight reduction, well it just isn't happening cause there isn't any,so there is no chance in hell your gonna beat me in your stock SS, not even nitrous could save you.

Me: So if you wanna fu<k with me, go grab your car now and I'll through a G down and I won't even heat up my tires, I'm not playing.:fire

Him: No my car is not running right... (he said something retarded) (and he had the I just got owned face)

Me: Then why the hell did you open your mouth? Are you that fu<king retarded? Get the hell out of hear before I give you a Slim Fast bar or I'm gonna have to choke a biatch!:chair:
Him: (he leaves)

Sorry just some stupied crap that happend at work and thought I might share, BTW I didn't feel any good at that time.
I'll find out Friday if he brags about anything.

PureSound15
11-15-2006, 10:22 PM
LT1... FTW?

Atleast you stood up for yourself and put someone on the spot, I love the pwned face (probably his mouth open and triple chin quivering, right?)

Flicktitty
11-15-2006, 10:26 PM
i didn't know you worked with Ron LOL

Korndogg
11-15-2006, 10:38 PM
hahahaha thats awesome

Firefighter Z
11-15-2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah he just had the Duh look on his face... I did hear what sounded like a plastic wrapper being opened. lol

Ron, well umm.... Nope I don't work with him, plus I know Ron's Imp is a Driveway Queen. LOL

blackhorse
11-16-2006, 07:55 AM
plus I know Ron's Imp is a Driveway Queen. LOL

Not any more it's a garage Queen LOL..........:banana