PDA

View Full Version : Attention BCM! Something you need to watch!

HITMAN
11-15-2006, 01:39 AM
There is something you really need to watch on TV, Wednesday evening. I don't know how many of you are Glenn Beck fans, but he used to be on WISN radio. He has the number three rated radio talk show in the country, and now he has a nightly TV show on CNN Headline news. Well, Wednesday evening, November 15th at 6:00PM and re-airing at 8:00PM, he will be running a special on his show called Exposed: The Extremist Agenda. It is a non-political, non-partisan look at Extremist Islamic fundamentalism and how it relates to to the West. It will show you how the West is REALLY viewed from the extreme Islamic point of view and what their real intentions are based on video and translated audio evidence. Not having seen this yet, I can't speak for the quality of the production, but I can vouch for Glenn's radio show being of very high quality. I think that everybody needs to see and hear what will be aired to know the true minds of our enemies in the Middle East. How else can we be prepared for what may come in the future?

Those of you that can spare an hour out of your busy day to watch this should do so. Afterward, lets discuss what we've seen.

Mr. Brett
11-15-2006, 08:55 AM
Hopefully this will open the eyes of some of the people who are convinced that we can "negotiate" with these fanatics.