PDA

View Full Version : Saw some drift action in Oak Creek

Firefighter Z
11-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Well I guess Oak Creek has a drifting course now.

I'm sitting on Howell & Puetz on Sunday going North waiting for the light to change when a 240 SX heading South made a left hand turn and starting drifting at a high rate of speed. Im like holy shiat dudes gonna hit the car in the other lane that he was turning into, thats how sideways he got. :stare

It looked like he was pretty good at doing it to...

Anyone from here taking a Sunday drive? LOL

88Nightmare
11-13-2006, 04:34 PM
i wonder if its the same 240sx for sale in the classifieds lol

fireguyrick
11-13-2006, 04:37 PM
i wonder if its the same 240sx for sale in the classifieds lol

I was thinking the same thing.

Rick

DirtyMax
11-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Did it look like this??

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTMzMDE4NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

fly5150
11-13-2006, 05:15 PM
sounds like Donny out for a sunday drive. Lol

Firefighter Z
11-13-2006, 05:21 PM
No it was a dark red with a fart cannon on it. Didn't sound turbo'd though.

ScottyB14
11-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Thats a buddy of mine. Hes kinda crazy into that drifting stuff. He is pretty good at it but crazy. Its a non turbo car but he has everything but a few misc things before he starts the build. Should be pretty quick.

Firefighter Z
11-13-2006, 09:51 PM
Yeah he needs to chill a little bit on the drifting cause just right after he got done drifting Oak Creeks finest rolled up behind me... He got really lucky on that.
If he would have gotten caught he would of made that cops day. LOL!

Korndogg
11-13-2006, 09:54 PM
yah i was just gonna say. If he gets anywhere near me doing that dumb shit Ill plow into his car and tell the cop that he drifted right infront of my truck and I couldnt stop. I just dont want to see some innocent person getting killed because he watched F&F 3 too many times. So if you could relay that message to him that would be great. kthx :)

sloLs1
11-13-2006, 10:40 PM
Thats a buddy of mine. Hes kinda crazy into that drifting stuff. He is pretty good at it but crazy. Its a non turbo car but he has everything but a few misc things before he starts the build. Should be pretty quick.

+1

Bobby72GTO
11-14-2006, 12:42 AM
240sx drifting in Oak Creek. Hmmmm......there are so many cops in Oak Creek with nothing better to do. They would just love to catch someone drifting. Tell your friend he better be careful not only for other people's saftey but also for the cops. They don't play.

Just tell him to be careful, not only do I live in Oak Creek but my family does too and I wouldn't want to see them get hurt.