PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching the TUF finale?

Lash
11-11-2006, 09:15 PM
The end of the Sell/Smith fight was the craziest **** I've ever seen!! Wow!!!

Smith gets hit with a HARD (and I mean HARD!!!) body shot in the kidney...almost looks like he possibly breaks a rib...keels over in pain...Sell runs in to attack and Sell gets the power to throw one last punch as Sell is running at him and knocks his ass out...then falls over in pain after big John stops it instantly. The end of the fight both of them were lying flat on the mat...lol.

AMAZING!!! great fight...one of the best I've seen in a while.

moels
11-11-2006, 09:29 PM
That was awesome how he mustered up the strength for that last shot to the chin. Pretty good battles tonight. Her we go with Lutter and Cote.

Lash
11-11-2006, 09:42 PM
Looks like Lutter is the poor bastard thats gotta fight Silva...lol.

Silva...one of my favorite fighters... FTW!!!

moels
11-11-2006, 09:45 PM
I think Silva wear tear him up, I agree.

Josepy
11-11-2006, 09:51 PM
silva will eat him alive but not be able to talk smack cause he can't speak frickin ENGLISH LOL

Lash
11-11-2006, 09:53 PM
silva will eat him alive but not be able to talk smack cause he can't speak frickin ENGLISH LOL

He hardly ever talks much trash anyway. One of the nicer fighters out there.

moels
11-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Yep, he seems very humble and just takes care of business. My favorite type of fighter.

Josepy
11-11-2006, 10:26 PM
i know i was being sarcastic. Lol

Yooformula
11-11-2006, 10:56 PM
damm I had to work so I couldnt see it tonight. Hopefully they will reaire it soon.

Reverend Cooper
11-11-2006, 11:01 PM
really good fights. also i was wathcing the klitschko-brock fight on hbo. in the 7th brock got knocked da **** out damn it looked like it hurt. did you see it wayne

Prescott
11-12-2006, 12:30 AM
the lytle/serra decision sucked. lytle got robbed. serra had nothing, couldn't take chris down to save his soul. But that's the way decisions go, I think it should've went another round. Even dana white couldn't believe the way it went.

I was hoping to see jeremy jackson fight. What a loser! gets kicked off the show for a piece of ass. Goes back to living in his car instead of living in a LV mansion for 6 weeks. Brilliant!

Also was hoping to see mccarthy/ray fight just to see charles get his ass kicked and go crying back home. what a baby!

Lash
11-12-2006, 09:56 AM
the lytle/serra decision sucked. lytle got robbed. serra had nothing, couldn't take chris down to save his soul. But that's the way decisions go, I think it should've went another round. Even dana white couldn't believe the way it went.

That was a really ****ed up decision. Two judges score it 30-27 for Serra....and one Judge scored it 30-27 for Lytle??? I dunno....I though Lytle had it won...or at least have it go another round. To have two judges score it completely one sided like that when clearly the fight was very even really has got me thinking about how they scores these fights. Something was definitely not right there. Lytle easily won the second round. I love how Lytle congratulated Serra....then walked directly out of the ring because he was so pissed. I don't blame him. I hope he walks right out of the UFC and hooks up with another organization.
The UFC is really changing...and I'm not liking it. You see more and more ****ed up scoring these days...it's redicilous. And they way the put up the polls on their site "Who would you like to see win" has really got me thinking also.

moels
11-12-2006, 11:48 AM
really good fights. also i was wathcing the klitschko-brock fight on hbo. in the 7th brock got knocked da **** out damn it looked like it hurt. did you see it wayne

Don't have HBO Coop.