PDA

View Full Version : Ways to tell it's a slow news day...

animal
11-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Channel 4 just reported a bigfoot sighting in washington county. :rolleyes:

Only the guy that saw it won't say anything on the air cause he doesn't want people to think he's crazy. :goof

:alcoholic :alcoholic

michelle
11-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Haha. (http://www.todaystmj4.com/_content/news/topstories/story_5279.asp)

Wait, I live real close to Holy Hill. Big foot is going to get me!

73Dustr
11-10-2006, 12:18 AM
I find this one a little sketchy (along with many others). Wouldn't you assume that a sasquatch would act like any other animals and not want to go anywhere near human scent (hypothetically assuming they existed)? Mountain lions rarely encounter humans on purpose. Could you imagine if you were sitting in your treestand next weekend and a damn sasquatch goes walking by? :stare

HITMAN
11-10-2006, 12:47 AM
I find this one a little sketchy (along with many others). Wouldn't you assume that a sasquatch would act like any other animals and not want to go anywhere near human scent (hypothetically assuming they existed)? Mountain lions rarely encounter humans on purpose. Could you imagine if you were sitting in your treestand next weekend and a damn sasquatch goes walking by? :stare

:sniper :thumbsup

theavenger333
11-10-2006, 01:16 AM
i would shit myself, when i first started hunting when i was what, 14 or whenever, i used to have nightmares that a bigfoot would attack me

indyzmike
11-10-2006, 04:23 AM
It was only me, out jogging.

animal
11-10-2006, 06:04 AM
i would shit myself, when i first started hunting when i was what, 14 or whenever, i used to have nightmares that a bigfoot would attack me

Aww comon dude, modern documentaries like harry and the hendersons have taught us that they are nice animals :goof

http://www.heycomputer.com/ref/harry/harry.jpg

SmokinRAM114
11-10-2006, 09:49 AM
HAHAHA:rolf i heard this on the radio this morning... i think the BRAE ROAD BEAST moved north.:wooo you know the one in Elkhorn. Its suppose to be living on my friends property (SMAGE Farms). had t-shirts and movies made about it.:rolf :thumbsup

DirtyMax
11-10-2006, 11:01 AM
WASHINGTON COUNTY - Is "Bigfoot" on the loose in Washington County? A man working near Holy Hill early Thursday morning swears a 7-foot animal attacked his pick-up truck.

The guy didn't want to go on camera because he's afraid people will think he's crazy. His job is to clean up deer carcasses after accidents. After loading up one in the early morning hours he got in his cab and started filling out paperwork - That's when it happened.

He felt the truck shake, so he looked back and saw a giant creature. He claims it was big, wide, hairy monster stealing the deer carcass. The man hit the gas, drove off and left the "monster" and deer carcass behind.

People who live in the area can't believe this one. "I've been here 35 years I've never seen nothing anything like that," said Andy Benson.

There have been some Bigfoot sightings in Northern Wisconsin, but as far we can tell, this is the first sighting in Washington County.

D!ck Liethen also lives in the area, and will never say never. "Being 65-years-old, about the time you seen it all, something else pops out. So maybe he's right! You never ever know."

Teufelhunden
11-10-2006, 12:23 PM
Brown bear maybe...