PDA

View Full Version : Piling leaves...

animal
11-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Usually doesn't bother me, but this year, why do assholes find it necessary to pile them 4-5 feet high and 10 feet around in the gutters of the streets where you can't see around them? I can't ever remember people piling them so high?

WTF is the point of that $hit anyways? Chop em up or leave them on the ground. Raking is for fags. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :mad: :fire :fire

http://www.pissmeoff.info/pics/pileleave2.jpg

jbiscuit
11-03-2006, 10:01 AM
I got some leaves I can dump off at your house if you don't mind them

pOrk
11-03-2006, 10:05 AM
I drive through them with the beater when they are that high, so they have to rake again when they blow right back onto the yard :)

animal
11-03-2006, 10:43 AM
I got some leaves I can dump off at your house if you don't mind them

You do what you want, the lawn isn't my responsibility where I live :)

Nix
11-03-2006, 11:55 AM
That pic look fake, like its a model.:confused

Flicktitty
11-03-2006, 12:09 PM
I drive through them with the beater when they are that high, so they have to rake again when they blow right back onto the yard :)
that's childish lol............ :rolf :thumbsup

animal
11-03-2006, 01:11 PM
That pic look fake, like its a model.:confused

Might be, it gets my point across though.

DirtyMax
11-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Chop em up or leave them on the ground. Raking is for fags.

Word up! The way I see it, a strong wind from any direction and they are now the neighbor's leaves anyways! :devil They don't appreciate me too much but I'm never usually home on weekends on the fall so oh well. :D

Karps TA
11-03-2006, 01:22 PM
Back in high school we used to drive thru the sub divisions around whitnall high school busting thru the big piles of leaves in my buddies mid 70's LTD. Then one homeowner got smart and raked the leaves around one of those concrete pylons that have on some of the corners.

hitting the dash head first from the back seat kinda hurts.

DirtyMax
11-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Yeah my buddy's dad used to have a problem with that. Then he started putting a few big ass cinder blocks in the piles. It was real easy for the police to identify and confront the idiots because more that one time, it took out some front end components which rendered the car immobile. :headbang

animal
11-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Yeah my buddy's dad used to have a problem with that. Then he started putting a few big ass cinder blocks in the piles. It was real easy for the police to identify and confront the idiots because more that one time, it took out some front end components which rendered the car immobile. :headbang

Heh, I bet one would get sued now if they did that.

DirtyMax
11-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Heh, I bet one would get sued now if they did that.

Put them in a pile down the street late at night. And then they still have to prove who did it.

But you're right... everyone is so sue happy now.

Off topic but a few weeks ago I was at Walgreens. A mom and her kid were looking at somthing and when one of them reached in to grab it off the shelf, there must have been a little plactic makeup container up high on another shelf that was hancing over and it fell off and lumped the girl (11-12 yrs old maybe) in the forehead. It cut her but it was nothing major at all. A store employee came over and apologized and offered the girl a damp cloth to wipe the minute amount of blood off and the mom freaked out. She insisted that photos be taken immediately and that a police report be filed. I can not stress how small the cut was but her mom acted like the world was coming to an end.. Some people... :rolleyes: