PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in waukesha county know...

98whitegpgt
11-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Where i can dump leaves? Im going to have a few trailer loads of leaves from the town of waukesha and one big load from oconomowoc and I need some place to dump them. Im calling the town dump sites tomorrow to see hours, but if anyone has a place close to oconomowoc or close to waukesha (sunset and 59) Ill give ya $10 a trailer load, trailer is 16x8x3.5" let me know.

Ryan

Lash
11-02-2006, 09:18 PM
For Waukesha you have to be a CITY resident to dump at their dump. I live in the county (pewaukee) and they wouldn't let me.

I've dumped at Onyx's site before. It's off of hwy 16 and hwy 83 on corporate drive IIRC which is colse to Oconomowoc. $10 or $15 per truck full to dump.
Just look em up.

Otherwise each township/city should have a dump....you'll probably have to be a resident to use it though.

wikked
11-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Orchard Ridge landfill off of Brown Deer Rd. near the Falls is FREE to dump yard waste for non-businesses. I'm not sure if there's a limit though. They might make you go on the scale.
BUT
Last week I hauled 2 truckloads of shìt (tires/chairs/tv/air conditioner/etc.) and as much as all that stuff weighed, it was only $7 total for both trips.

Lash
11-02-2006, 09:36 PM
Orchard Ridge landfill off of Brown Deer Rd. near the Falls is FREE to dump yard waste for non-businesses. I'm not sure if there's a limit though. They might make you go on the scale.
BUT
Last week I hauled 2 truckloads of shìt (tires/chairs/tv/air conditioner/etc.) and as much as all that stuff weighed, it was only $7 total for both trips.

Free for non-residents?

I'll have to remember that.

DirtyMax
11-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Just come into the city of Milwaukee and find a street corner with a leaf mountain and add to it. There's a ton of them all over by my house and everywhere else in the city. Then they just come by with a loader and garbage truck and haul it away.

Car Guy
11-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Just come into the city of Milwaukee and find a street corner with a leaf mountain and add to it. There's a ton of them all over by my house and everywhere else in the city. Then they just come by with a loader and garbage truck and haul it away.

That's what I was going to say, just don't let anyone see you......:wooo

theavenger333
11-03-2006, 12:11 AM
in teh compost!

stowsea
11-03-2006, 01:46 AM
just burn them that is what i always do

wikked
11-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Free for non-residents?

I'll have to remember that.

Well they don't check your license. I don't think they care much.
Just say your a Falls resident :goof

CruxGNZ
11-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Just load it all onto an open trailer and hop on the highway for a few minutes. Takes care of the leaves real quick :goof

0TransAm0
11-03-2006, 04:22 PM
isn't thier a place off of sunset? its by the gun range the cops use and a fire dept. i cant remember the road but i deliever steaks and such to the FBI thier once or twice a year for thier annual cookout.