PDA

View Full Version : New Record AGAIN......

Bee
10-30-2006, 08:36 PM
Showed up on Sunday.... all the BCM guys were there:thumbsup
Don't know if any Imports competed in KOTH... didn't see any, but seemed like the bcm guys had fun:thumbsup

There was quite a turn out... nice weather and all still a little chilly though. I turned in even better times... it only gets better!!!

Boost was creeping from 25psi - 24psi - 23psi.....and stay between 23-24psi. Couldn't get traction until 3rd gear... only got 2 runs in...seemed like a few cars broke and took a lot of time to clean. Plus my kids want to trick or treat so after the 2 runs had to leave....If this SAT brings good weather I'm going out again!!! The car runs beautifully strong....pulls like a rocket to nearly 9.5K rpms....:wooo

1st run: 10.1@143mph 60ft = 1.67
2nd run: 10.0@145mph 60ft = 1.64

so close to 9 seconds yet so FAAAAAAAAAAAR...... if this weekend's weather sucks then I'm going to leave it at 10.0...... maybe even visit a southern track this winter to break into the 9s..... I'll update... good luck on everyone's winter project!!!

UnderPSI
10-30-2006, 08:56 PM
It looked good running. :thumbsup

It looked like you had only 3psi of air in the tires.

deciuss
10-30-2006, 09:13 PM
grats again. i wish i had the time to come to these events.

ThatWhiteCivic
10-30-2006, 11:48 PM
Damn, running the super low tire pressure makes it look UBER HOTT!!!!

TopStreetDsm
10-31-2006, 01:55 AM
I am done after this post!

I am glad to see that you went out and backed up and improved your times but.... With the way you have been bashing people, I dont see the point in posting. Do what you will, but a timeslip is not going to undo some of the things you have said.

You let a battle between a few people become an attack on nearly everyone. I am not attacking you. I have not threatened you or said a single swear. Because of this, I am really hoping that this does not get you worked up. Thats not what I am trying to do. I am simply tired of seeing your name and the damage it brings to the boards.

twicks69
10-31-2006, 07:57 AM
Good Job on your new Personal Best.

We will see you in the 2007 season.

Actually Bee, I have a question pertaining to your change in EFI management systems. If I remember correctly, you were using the Chrome software in the past and you are using the Hondata S300 setup now -- Or were you using the Chrome software on a different vehicle. If you DID go from Chrome to Hondata, Could you please explain to me:
Why the change?,
What are the the limits you faced with the Chrome EFI that made you change over to the Hondata S300?
What extra bells and whistles does the Hondata have over the Chrome software?

I am not trying to start anything, I am just trying to learn more in a field that you have more knowledge than myself in.

Thank you,

TMZ

Oh yeah, and what Jake said. :thumbsup

b18cef
10-31-2006, 12:04 PM
Good shit Bee. I sold the b18c and got myself a 240. It needs a 3'' muffler welded up. So I may be in in the near future. Are you still at the same location or have you moved yet?
<Will be saving this winter to do something. Hmmm.

WilliamZ
10-31-2006, 12:11 PM
The runs you made looked very good!!

Bee
10-31-2006, 02:46 PM
I have nothing to say to people with negative replies.

Tim, my bro's car has crome not my setup. The main reason is because crome doesn't have the datalogging feature. Hondata and crome/uberdata all work good. Hondata is better with their feature that I am planning to use in the future. I thought at KOTH there were going to be a few imports running, but i guess not. good luck to all and thx for the compliments....:thumbsup

Bee
10-31-2006, 02:47 PM
It looked good running. :thumbsup

It looked like you had only 3psi of air in the tires.

I was at 6psi of tire air pressure.... FWD needs it that way unlike the RWD/AWD.:thumbsup still so much wheel spin, but i'm happy with the 10.0 pass...:headbang

Flicktitty
10-31-2006, 03:43 PM
Congrats! hope to see you get into the 9's any info on the setup?

EVIL AWD
10-31-2006, 04:39 PM
Damn Bee, that car is pretty consistent! :thumbsup You've got to be pretty excited considering this car is running so good and you had so many problems with your drag car. Good luck on the single D's. :headbang

Yooformula
10-31-2006, 11:01 PM
I have nothing to say to people with negative replies.
THANK YOU!:thumbsup

Bee
11-06-2006, 12:17 PM
Damn Bee, that car is pretty consistent! :thumbsup You've got to be pretty excited considering this car is running so good and you had so many problems with your drag car. Good luck on the single D's. :headbang

Evil, yeah dude.... the drag car was nothing, but headaches!!! When you get yourself so deep into it, it is hard to get out of it... we had so much money(to me it was alot...to other maybe just chunkchange) stuck into the drag car and got nothing back..no good timeslips etc etc!!! If you build a DRAG CAR you must go all the way and run with the big dogs... LIKE that Stephanie girl(7 sec honda)...and tons of FWD low 8sec setups....A car like that takes big time sponsors and BIG money to begin in the first place...nothing I had to begin with anyhow....no $$$ :headbang

A car like the current setup yields much more attention since it's in the T4/SFWD class meaning it's a fully registered street car. I can turn the boost down and put my 17inchers on and cruise hwy for kicks if i wanted...and get my grocery if need be!!! It gets 20mpg on race gas 110octane too....hehe!!!:banana

Bee
11-06-2006, 12:20 PM
THANK YOU!:thumbsup

most definitely.....:thumbsup

Bee
11-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Congrats! hope to see you get into the 9's any info on the setup?

setup can be seen on my site.... www.beeyondeng.com

very simple setup!!! :thumbsup

We are looking to visit a southern track in the winter and if 9sec comes i'll update.. We have nothing to hide!!! good luck to all....:thumbsup

Al
11-07-2006, 07:07 PM
I've said it before: more weight up front. As in 200+ lbs more!

I am going to drive by there tomorrow to tell you this because I never hear any remarks about the 5 other times I posted it.

deciuss
11-08-2006, 10:34 AM
or you could strap me to the hood but that would be around 300

Bee
11-10-2006, 11:24 AM
I've said it before: more weight up front. As in 200+ lbs more!

I am going to drive by there tomorrow to tell you this because I never hear any remarks about the 5 other times I posted it.

AL, what's up!!! I've always wanted to try that, but that may be illegal in NHRA and/or NDRA. I may try adding weight in front at a non-sactioning event as in FUN race nights..... I don't know about 200lbs, but maybe another 100 or 125 i'll do....:thumbsup in the T4/SFWD class the cars are already heavy as they sit in full street mode.....:goof

Bee
11-10-2006, 11:25 AM
or you could strap me to the hood but that would be around 300

:goof

Al
11-30-2006, 10:10 PM
AL, what's up!!! I've always wanted to try that, but that may be illegal in NHRA and/or NDRA. I may try adding weight in front at a non-sactioning event as in FUN race nights..... I don't know about 200lbs, but maybe another 100 or 125 i'll do....:thumbsup in the T4/SFWD class the cars are already heavy as they sit in full street mode.....:goof

Sorry.

I did not know a thing about the rules or that you wanted to do that. I just never got a response about it.