PDA

View Full Version : What other forums are talking about...

Crawlin
10-30-2006, 11:22 AM
Saw this posted on mustangforums and thought you guys would like it, enjoy:
What other forums are saying.............

Bentley Forums - - - I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?

Camaro/Firebird Forums - - - My girl slept with my brother and my wife.
How can I kill 'em? (btw, I have a record and I ain't going back.)

Mustang Forums - - - Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.

Civic Forums - - - Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.

Yugo Forum (Yugos only rate one Forum) - - - When's the last time yours ran?

Lamborghini Forums - - - Annoying wind noise around 210MPH...

Miata Forums - - - Some jackass in a Yukon just ran over my car.

GMC Yukon Forums - - - Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it?

BMW 7-series Forums - - - Where do I go to get my Rolex serviced?

Cadillac Forums - - - Problems parallel parking at bingo.

Ford Excursion Forums - - - Is the price of gas going down anytime soon? I'm thinking about buying an oilwell.

Buick Forums - - - Which is better? Medicare or Medicaid?

Crown Victoria Forums - - - How come people never drive faster than 55 on the highway?

Honda Accord Forums - - - Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap, used 18 inch wheels.

Toyota Hybrid Forums - - - Do our cars use Double A's or Triple A's?

Ferrari Forums - - - Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia. Want to get in and out fast.

Saturn Forums - - - Cigarette landed on my fender. Fender melted and need to replace.

Mini Forums - - - Just flipped the Cooper after watching The Italian Job. Suing the movie company.

Dodge Viper Forums - - - I floored-it on the way home from work yesterday. How to get pee stains out of the leather?

McLaren F1 Forums - - - Some punk in a jet tried to race me.

Dodge Minivan Forums - - - Where's the best place to post the soccer schedule so I don't forget where I'm supposed to be?

Hummer Forums - - - Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have to get the touch-up paint from the Dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's $35 in gas.

Fiat Forum - - - Hello? Hello? Am I the only one here? (Might be combined with Yugo Forum in the future).

Fiero forum : check out my new fire suit (pics)

Subaru WRX/Mitsubishi EVO Forums - - - Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.

SRT Forums - - - "Will this void my warranty"

GNX Forums - - - Transmission Groupbuy full! Stop PM'ing me!!!

NSX Forums - - - Head to big to fit in car, should have bought a Targa.

Z06 Forums - - - Why did I pay $50k for something with a Cavalier steering wheel?

Mopar Forums - - - Help! I've replaced everything and it still won't start!

97z2801ss
10-30-2006, 12:27 PM
hahaha i like the bently one

FourEyedFord
10-30-2006, 03:17 PM
Mopar Forums - - - Help! I've replaced everything and it still won't start!

:rolf :rolf

Slow Joe
10-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Mini Forums - - - Just flipped the Cooper after watching The Italian Job. Suing the movie company.

The Italian Job is like the best movie... Maybe I should buy a Mini... :thumbsup :goof

GTSLOW
10-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Thats classic, I think there was somthing like this on here a year or so ago.

:rolf

Junky Giorgio
10-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Subaru WRX/Mitsubishi EVO Forums - - - Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.

!

hahahaha oh hell no!

Scales
10-31-2006, 05:39 AM
Bwahahaahaha!!! That's great!! :rolf

Bart H
10-31-2006, 01:37 PM
should be :

Nissan 240sx forums - Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.

350Z owner group - hit a wall while trying to drift at a local competition should I call my insurance?

WRX forums - Anybody know any dirt roads to go rally on?

Evo forums - How much boost can I run before my clutch blows up? ps my car has 15mi on it bought it today.

t_a_crazy121
10-31-2006, 02:57 PM
:rolf :rolf
X2

Poncho
11-02-2006, 09:06 AM
should be :

Evo forums - How much boost can I run before my clutch blows up? ps my car has 15mi on it bought it today.

nah from what I've seen evo boards are usually about how they raced "x" car and beat the shit out of it. doesn't matter what it was, they won, but there car is stock.

an actualy true one from the GTO forums is people bitching about how people always call it a G6 or a grand prix.

or on the GTO forums

"is that the fast one or the slow one"
"they're both fast, but mines a 6.0"
"v6?"
"no, dual V4s, but it's got v-tec"
"oh wow man, it really is fast then, huh?"
"yup beat two civics this week"
"oh man nice, gotta be front wheel drive right?"

i do remember another rant once by a former GM employee of all people bitching about how the GTO drove like shit and was totally unsafe in the winter because he spun out on a patch of ice. On top of it the car was equppised with the lower profile SUMMER ONLY 18" wheel/tire combination, and was in the upper easy coast, where the snow is horrible.