PDA

View Full Version : Some of my friends and I at the Pipe Line OffRoading!

TopStreetDsm
10-27-2006, 11:28 PM
This is up by Mountain/Crivits Wisconsin. This is a very large file. I lowered the qualitly slightly to reduce the size, and it still came out to be 130MB!

Please Right Click & Save!
Pipe Line 2006 (http://jhracing.net/files/Pipeline_06_Full.mpg)

Buster
10-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Cool!!:headbang

hemdog
10-28-2006, 07:05 AM
That kicks ass man!!:headbang

My buddy goes up there with his 4x4, he says it's just awesome.

SmokinRAM114
10-28-2006, 04:47 PM
:rolf :rolf vid of BJ's Swamped truck gettin pulled out of the lake lol they buddy with BJ or r u?

TopStreetDsm
10-28-2006, 08:05 PM
:rolf :rolf vid of BJ's Swamped truck gettin pulled out of the lake lol they buddy with BJ or r u?

Who isnt BJ's friend?:rolf He's the one who painted my green toyota.

That was a little small pond that got deep fast! The girlfriend didnt get his truck going in there on tape, but he was up to the door handles with water!:wooo This was the first time he was trying out the new snorkel and lets just say that it could have gone better... The plastic air duct (he found out) is not water tight.:chair: So he had to pull the plugs, crank all the water out, use about a gallon of starter fluid, but then (besides the light smoking) ran like a champ.

Lash
10-29-2006, 04:28 PM
Sweetness!!!!

SmokinRAM114
10-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Who isnt BJ's friend?:rolf He's the one who painted my green toyota.

That was a little small pond that got deep fast! The girlfriend didnt get his truck going in there on tape, but he was up to the door handles with water!:wooo This was the first time he was trying out the new snorkel and lets just say that it could have gone better... The plastic air duct (he found out) is not water tight.:chair: So he had to pull the plugs, crank all the water out, use about a gallon of starter fluid, but then (besides the light smoking) ran like a champ.

hahahaha ya... i saw pics of it to the handles. SS's shop is less then a mile away from my house.