PDA

View Full Version : will run soon Anyone else going?

Bee
10-26-2006, 02:07 PM
hey so I think I'm going to do a few final passes for the end of this race season. I guess I'll be happy if I can back up the low 10s runs even furthermore!!!:thumbsup

Just basically practicing for next year......hopefully I'll see some of you guys out there.. good luck to all!!! :thumbsup

Bee
10-27-2006, 02:20 PM
ok i guess all of the guys are hibernating... mike linquist i mean LICKd1ck is probably putting on stolen parts on his drag car with konrad peters...as we speak to try to hit 11.2@GLDW... lucky@ss barely hit 11.28 at a GOOD track in Ohio...try hitting low 11s at GLDW f@G.....and backing it up!!!
FYI I have no problems with extreme...just that d1ckfuk Mike Lickd1ck..biggest sh1t talker from his fat@ss mouth...always opening his mouth to talk crap...all the time.....:flipoff2:

Beeyond = :thumbsup cool
Extreme = :headbang neutral
Mike LickD1ck = :flipoff2: fuk you to hell

hey lickd1ck i'm just getting at you for talking smack about a shop near millerpark.....having to do with stolen sh1t....

remember the days with sp and your POS saturn how you guys used to jack cars... get the address from the shop receipts and go out to steal customer's cars back.....fuk you and your guys:flipoff2: that was back in 2000-2002.......best recognize!!!! thieves period!!! :flipoff2: If you don't know the facts don't say sh1t cause your reputation is WORST....

to this date I don't even take customer's addresses anymore because everyone knows about Mike Lickd1ck and his guy's reputation...I tell them i don't need addresses due to that reason too....it's a small WORLD!!!

Beeyond never deals with thieves and has no affliations with them like Mike LICKD1CK..

esthirteen
10-27-2006, 03:32 PM
wow, that was the most unneeded shit ever. ive met mike before but dont know him personally and he seems like a good guy. ive never met you before and you already seem like a dickhead. beeyond seemed like a good shop to go to before cause i heard good things, but after all the shit i see you talk, i would never go there nor tell anyone to go there. get a life and go work on cars.

UnderPSI
10-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Starting to dig yourself a hole Bee? Put the shovel away before you can't climb out. You are a pretty short guy to begin with. :goof We don't need any more of the stealing stuff. Someone has to be the bigger person and just quit talking about it all together.

mike90lxII
10-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Well in my opinion and I don't know eaither of you.

Watch out for guys that seem to helpful or nice, they are usually the most sneeky. Me being a former nice guy that would rob you blind when you turned your back. now I am just an A$$HOLE up front works better that way.

Most time if a guy is a dic you can trust em'

Bee
10-27-2006, 06:28 PM
Starting to dig yourself a hole Bee? Put the shovel away before you can't climb out. You are a pretty short guy to begin with. :goof We don't need any more of the stealing stuff. Someone has to be the bigger person and just quit talking about it all together.

yeah i already meant to stfu, but LICKd1ck had to bring up the sh1t talking... why don't you take some time and go check out what he posted on the "STOLEN CAR thread" before you make any kind of judgements and/or point fingers.........
btw.... i heard you where tall and dorky..hehe :thumbsup LMAO still.....:thumbsup

Yooformula
10-27-2006, 06:33 PM
yeah i already meant to stfu, but LICKd1ck had to bring up the sh1t talking... why don't you take some time and go check out what he posted on the "STOLEN CAR thread" before you make any kind of judgements and/or point fingers...

yeah and in that thread that I closed....it basicallly said to let it go or get banned. So please Bee, LET IT GO! I dont give a phuck who said what anymore, its a dead horse already.

Bee
10-27-2006, 06:33 PM
wow, that was the most unneeded shit ever. ive met mike before but dont know him personally and he seems like a good guy. ive never met you before and you already seem like a dickhead. beeyond seemed like a good shop to go to before cause i heard good things, but after all the shit i see you talk, i would never go there nor tell anyone to go there. get a life and go work on cars.

hey your opinion is your opinion dude. no one will make it for you... i'm just pissed off at this kid JOE aka Mike Linquist for talking smack at the previous "LOCKED" post that we are affliated with stolen parts.... i'm just giving bcm and the internet world the history of bad guys.... not to offend anyone else....

again it's America you choose who you want to do your gt42r turbocharger system.....hehe!!!! :thumbsup we know we are excellent at what we do....and many of the crowd does too...:thumbsup good luck on your project!!! :thumbsup

Bee
10-27-2006, 06:40 PM
yeah and in that thread that I closed....it basicallly said to let it go or get banned. So please Bee, LET IT GO! I dont give a phuck who said what anymore, its a dead horse already.

perfect i didn't read your further posting....:thumbsup

hey YOO.... i'm here to talk professionally, but you of all people know since you visited me personally!!! guess you didn't BEElieve we had a shop until you visited....when there was that big argument back 2 years ago... you are a well deserved man when we spoke... and you and i know we aren't here to go to jail for stealing sh1t....:thumbsup

see you around...hhehe!!!! :thumbsup

UnderPSI
10-27-2006, 08:08 PM
btw.... i heard you where tall and dorky..hehe :thumbsup LMAO still.....:thumbsup

Well I can't deny that :goof

bearsek
10-27-2006, 08:33 PM
:popcorn I am a thief watch out.:loser I can't believe the bs that rolls out of your mouth, Lickdick, good one, (10 yrs old). I won't waste my time responding to all ten posts. I'm done. You win BEE

Yooformula
10-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Seriously Take Your Personal Crap To Pm Or Better Yet....man Up And Call Each Other!!!