PDA

View Full Version : Shop web cam back up!

flackjacket
10-26-2006, 10:23 AM
I don't know if many people goto our website and watch the cars on cam but if so it's been down for a few weeks. I got it back up and running on the new server so have fun! It's a 360* Fully user controllled cam. Pretty cool stuff.

If you want to see a $3.2 Million dollar car, the red cuda convert was just bought by a client in California and brought here for some restoration.....

http://aloha.dnsalias.org:81/login.ml

Nix
10-26-2006, 10:33 AM
Hmm, I tried to go to the page but it keeps comming up as an error.:confused

Goat Roper
10-26-2006, 11:14 AM
The port specification can screw up folks behind corp firewalls

flackjacket
10-26-2006, 11:14 AM
anyone else have problems? If you are behind a firewall that blocks the port I have open for the cam you will have to use the "server push" method.

GRAMPS SS
10-26-2006, 11:33 AM
sceen comes up just white for me...can't see a thing...is that snow already...would love to see a HEMI that is worth 3.2 million, since a guy in pewaukee just got a 70 HEMI CUDA in puke lime green for 100k,retired from the IRS...must be nice to have that cash laying around,bought it from a doctor in Butler, but it's no convert

hemdog
10-26-2006, 12:07 PM
It is working good for me. What an amzing car!

GRAMPS SS
10-26-2006, 12:11 PM
i get the control on the left side of screen and then comes up error...i want to see this car

flackjacket
10-26-2006, 12:44 PM
sceen comes up just white for me...can't see a thing...is that snow already...would love to see a HEMI that is worth 3.2 million, since a guy in pewaukee just got a 70 HEMI CUDA in puke lime green for 100k,retired from the IRS...must be nice to have that cash laying around,bought it from a doctor in Butler, but it's no convert

Thats a smokin deal. (if it is a real original) We sold a shop owned car unrestored for $255K, and a restored one for $375K.

GRAMPS SS
10-26-2006, 04:19 PM
it's been repainted but the rest of the car is unrestored....has problems with keeping it at a idel, wants to die all the time....the doc just wanted it gone , didn't know what it was worth, we figure if he wanted to sell it he could get at least 200k for it easy, since it being a 70...he was friends with someone that knew the doc....came from a shop in butler where the car was being worked on...and by just i mean with in the year.....sweet car but the color has to go....mopar had some strange colors in the early 70's....all numbers match

Josepy
10-26-2006, 05:25 PM
works perfect for me