PDA

View Full Version : Koth Agenda For Sat.

SMOKDU
10-25-2006, 11:03 PM
Sat:

Gates Open At 9am\we Run Until Its Over.

First Round Of Quallify At 11:00am Meet In Short Staging And After Your Race You Will Need To Turn In Your Time Slip To Me And I Will Ladder Up.

This Is Clocks Off Pro Tree Rsd So The Win Light Decides Who Wins.
Please Ask Any Questions Now If You Have Any. Make Up Date Is Sunday.

We All Worked Hard This Year To Get Our Cars Done. Up Till The Last Week There Were Cars Broken Including Me. Lets Have Fun.

Oh Ya I Drove My Car Tonight Damn Cold Air Makes Some Hp.
No Excuses Be There. Im Taking Off Work Sat For This And I Will Take Some Heat.

Good Luck All.

Greg@GLD
10-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Sat:

Gates Open At 9am\we Run Until Its Over.

First Round Of Quallify At 11:00am Meet In Short Staging And After Your Race You Will Need To Turn In Your Time Slip To Me And I Will Ladder Up.

This Is Clocks Off Pro Tree Rsd So The Win Light Decides Who Wins.
Please Ask Any Questions Now If You Have Any. Make Up Date Is Sunday.

We All Worked Hard This Year To Get Our Cars Done. Up Till The Last Week There Were Cars Broken Including Me. Lets Have Fun.

Oh Ya I Drove My Car Tonight Damn Cold Air Makes Some Hp.
No Excuses Be There. Im Taking Off Work Sat For This And I Will Take Some Heat.

Good Luck All.

Mark, We have an organized event on Saturday that is using short staging. This KOTH can't interefere in any way with that, so don't make "set in stone" scheduling please. You will have to wait for the other happenings, and it's likely that you will not be able to use the sort lanes.

I am posting this in "public" rather than a PM because I want to make sure that it's understood by everyone that the scheduled events taking place take the center stage on Saturday.