PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern FREE online October 25th and 26th

Goat Roper
10-23-2006, 11:05 AM
As a devoted fan and a pseudo-contributer to the mayhem that is the Stern Fan Network, it would be wrong if I did not mention to you all the Stern will be available for free to all online this Wedensday and Thursday thanks to Sirius Satellite Radio.

More info can be found here: http://www.sirius.com/wo/Howard/freetrial.html

Maybe you weren't a fan of the old show, to that I suggest you check out the new uncensored setup over at Sirius.

Karps TA
10-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Hopefully Howard gives Sal and Richard those days off so the "gayness" is way down for those 2 days. There was a month or 2 there that I was seriously getting concerned with the direction of the show. lol

I've actually become a huge Bubba the Love Sponge fan now. Hopefully he'll have some good stuff planned.

Goat Roper
10-23-2006, 05:22 PM
Bubba is awesome, I remember catching his show while I was in Tampa about 8 years ago and finding myself laughing my ass off at him. He is Howard about 15 years ago.

Richard and Sal def play it up, I think because it makes everybody in the studio as uncomfortable as all hell.

At least it isn't Rappin Granny or Blue Iris on the Sybian.

Karps TA
10-24-2006, 03:52 PM
They should have saved today show for tomorrow. Cause the Pixie Pearl stuff was hilarious.

Goat Roper
10-25-2006, 07:29 AM
If you get Howard TV, you have to watch Artie kissing Blue Iris, classic

Karps TA
10-25-2006, 07:30 AM
I really want to get Howard TV, but the On Demand stuff doesn't work on my box.

Goat Roper
10-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Today's show was great. Especially Pete Townsend walking off before the interview even started.