PDA

View Full Version : Anybody work at FnF......?

Car Guy
10-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Anybody work at the Farm n' Fleet on Rawson Ave.......???

Korndogg
10-19-2006, 09:47 PM
uh....i did...i just quit last week...lol why? I worked in the shop for 4 years.

Car Guy
10-19-2006, 09:53 PM
Who does alignments and does he/she know their stuff....???

I don't want to sound like I know everything there is to know about alignments but I've seen some real boneheads doing them and when I can do a better job with my eyes closed it drives me nuts......

Just curious......

Korndogg
10-19-2006, 09:59 PM
well I did the alignments actually and yes I knew my stuff lol.

but anywhoo. Yes they know what they are doing. If you do happen to have any problems at all for some odd reason you can just take it back and they will fix whatever is wrong. But that rarely happens. They put everything into spec so usually if there is something wrong its some other issue like a tire pull.

Are you sure you dont need any other front end or suspension parts before you get the alignment? Thats the first thing they will check.

One thing though. You have to make an appointment. And they will have you leave your car all day until they get it done. They have all 4 appointments come in by 9 and then they go in order of who came in first. Or you could call ahead and see if they can take you as a walk in.

Car Guy
10-19-2006, 10:35 PM
Everything is fine as far as the front end goes, the reason I need one is I just put a new rack in a 96' Silouette want the 'toe' adjusted back to dead nutz.......:eek:

Also sending you a PM.....