PDA

View Full Version : Red Evo with "SHOCKER" bumper sticker?

Yooformula
10-17-2006, 11:04 PM
Just curious if it belongs to anyone here. I saw it this afternoon on my way to work. I about laughed my water through my nose when I saw the sticker:rolf

Flicktitty
10-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Could that be Marv? i know a few of my buddies have it on there cars. And for some reason i thought i saw one on marv's....i could be wrong though

WilliamZ
10-18-2006, 12:04 AM
That's Marv

Holeshot
10-18-2006, 07:26 PM
A GTO owner in Chi has his license plate SHOCKER LOL

Flight_740
10-25-2006, 06:12 PM
Where do I get one? I want one for the Q!!!

Lash
10-25-2006, 06:24 PM
They have them on e-bay

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2 F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=shocker+sticker&category0=

junk mx6 no rly
10-29-2006, 11:53 AM
those have been out for awhile along witht he milf stickers that has like 5counted for and alot of funny jdm ones"im so jdm i sleep on the right side of my be"lol.

Lash
10-29-2006, 12:19 PM
those have been out for awhile along witht he milf stickers that has like 5counted for and alot of funny jdm ones"im so jdm i sleep on the right side of my be"lol.

Engrish?

Yooformula
10-29-2006, 12:43 PM

WTF.....does this come with a translation?

Yooformula
10-29-2006, 07:58 PM
yeah well i dont start shit ppl liek to start shit with me cuz i spell one ******* word wrong and like omg damn wow he spelt before like b4 wow w/e i could care less.

More sand in the vaginas but seriously, what the phuck are you typing sometimes? I cant understand what you are trying to formulate with your words.:confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused

88Nightmare
10-29-2006, 08:00 PM
ehh i guess some gay guy named cory that drives a gn his plates said like blowuawy or blew u.someshit like that.

cory is a cool dude, so what if hes gay. hes put a lot of blood sweat and tears into his car, and ive ridden in it, its ****** fast. take a typing class and go get a decent job and maybe you could have a car like that

junk mx6 no rly
10-29-2006, 08:00 PM
More sand in the vaginas but seriously, what the phuck are you typing sometimes? I cant understand what you are trying to formulate with your words.:confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused
how bout from now i call you and tell you what to type on the forums so you can edit you know like do a rough draft and you edit it and then ill copy and past the final draft?:thumbsup

Korndogg
10-29-2006, 08:01 PM
who called him??

88Nightmare
how bout from now i i call you and tell you what to type on the forums so you can edit you knwo like do a rough draft and you edit it and then ill copy and past the final draft?

how about you just stop typing all together?

dont matter what you send to yoo to edit up for posting, if he cant make sense of it, whats the point?

Yooformula
how bout from now i i call you and tell you what to type on the forums so you can edit you knwo like do a rough draft and you edit it and then ill copy and past the final draft?

works for me! I'll send you my bill too.

junk mx6 no rly
10-29-2006, 08:03 PM
cory is a cool dude, so what if hes gay. hes put a lot of blood sweat and tears into his car, and ive ridden in it, its ****** fast. take a typing class and go get a decent job and maybe you could have a car like that

yeah well its kind of ****ed up when my friend andrew tells him hes not gay and still trys to hit on him.belive me dude your just at the tip of the iceberge.(spelling so **** off)

88Nightmare
10-29-2006, 08:04 PM
I think we should all toss in a couple of bucks and get mx6 a learn to type program. I could talk to my old elemtary school computer teacher, maybe we could borrow their program?

Korndogg
10-29-2006, 08:05 PM
I have one actually......my buddy had to use my comp cause he doesnt have the internet so i have the typing prog on my comp..haha

88Nightmare
10-29-2006, 08:05 PM
yeah well its kind of ****ed up when my friend andrew tells him hes not gay and still trys to hit on him.belive me dude your just at the tip of the iceberge.(spelling so **** off)

tip of the ice berg of what? that makes no sense, even if you did spell most of it right.

ive known cory since high school. if he wants to hit on guys i dont care. maybe your friend was giving off gay vibes. you sure are. :sgay

Korndogg
10-29-2006, 08:07 PM
and with that....im done with this thread.

junk mx6 no rly
10-29-2006, 08:07 PM
I think we should all toss in a couple of bucks and get mx6 a learn to type program. I could talk to my old elemtary school computer teacher, maybe we could borrow their program?

add me to your friend then on myspace ***** so i can begin the grammer lessons.

im not kidding either.