PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know this guy......

Flicktitty
10-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Perez-Santos, Jorge L.
M/H DOB: 12/30/85
Milwaukee, WI 53205
:mad: :flipoff2:
:mad:
--------
Does anyone know this guy? He was the person who was found with the Civic that i posted on here a few weeks ago being stolen. (MID 90's Red Honda Civic coupe):fire :mad:
--------
Well on sunday my buddy got his 93 Civic hatchback stolen from the Gurnee mills parking lot. They have it on tape of a White Van that pulled up by the car and a kid got out looked at and inside the car. then the kid got into the van. The camera then skippped to the next part of the lot. by the time it got back around to where my friends hatch was it was gone! So my buddy callled the Police there and reported it stolen. When he got home he got in touch of the guy who had his civic stolen and got this contact info that is on top of the person who was found with the civic. So my buddy looked on the internet and found out where he lives and went up there and sure enough what was in the parking lot? A white Van! and what was in the garage? A busted up Civic (Not his) so he called the cops to telll him about this. but they have yet to do anything about it. So i was just wondering if anyone on here know's him or knew him. and could tell me anything about him. The cops still havent charged him with the 1st stolen civic! Why becasue they can't ******* find the guy!! :flipoff2: :mad: :flipoff2: :fire So if anyone knows anything about this guy or see's a 92-95 Civic hatch that looks like this *******teal green, gold slipstreams, omni full coilovers, and a tow hook in the rear which the color of that match's the color of the coilovers, and no rear quarter rust either. its realy clean. and im not so sure he will be as lucky as you were either. i hope so but most likely not.************
Sorry i have no pic's! but let me know if you see it or him!

Reverend Cooper
10-18-2006, 06:43 PM
you know whats scary is me and the wifey were at gurnee mills on sunday with the roush glad it was there when i came out. sorry to here this

Cryptic
10-18-2006, 07:19 PM
you think a cop would be all over this. You have enough information to get them started, but no one wants to run the ball. Sad... just sad...
Have some enthusiasm for what you do for a living....

tommyt5078
10-18-2006, 08:02 PM
http://wcca.wicourts.gov/simpleCaseSearch.xsl;jsessionid=EFFA3E828121467AF4 8EECEDF9403545.render5?

Do you look him up on this?

It's looks like he's been locked up since 5/9/06 and he has to do at least 18 of 42 a months sentence!