PDA

View Full Version : Goin to Florida

pOrk
10-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Will be in Orlando to see animal Kingdom with the girlie, and Tampa to swim with the manatee's. Any other suggestions? The animal Kingdom thing will probably be an all day event, I'll be there for 4 days with the wifey

pOrk
10-16-2006, 10:07 PM
Ah yes, I am staying in Sarasota

PureSound15
10-16-2006, 10:41 PM
I'll be there for 4 days with the wifey

I know you've been dating her for a long time, did you buy some metal for her finger, or just a figure of speach?

946speedz
10-16-2006, 11:31 PM
you are a manatee:banana1:

Goat Roper
10-17-2006, 01:41 PM
I know that area well.

Be sure to go eat at the "Hurricane" on Pass-A-Grille beach (St. Petersburg area). very easy to get to, just south of the Don Cesar hotel (the "Pink Palace").

There is a great Hooters just in from the north side of Siesta Key in Sarasota.

Great hotel is the Crescent View Beach Club, right on Siesta Key. Always treated us well and right on a beautiful stretch of beach. Nice little bar right across the street from there to.

pOrk
10-17-2006, 05:33 PM
I know you've been dating her for a long time, did you buy some metal for her finger, or just a figure of speach?

Might as well have, its been 4 years :thumbsup

I know that area well.

Be sure to go eat at the "Hurricane" on Pass-A-Grille beach (St. Petersburg area). very easy to get to, just south of the Don Cesar hotel (the "Pink Palace").

There is a great Hooters just in from the north side of Siesta Key in Sarasota.

Great hotel is the Crescent View Beach Club, right on Siesta Key. Always treated us well and right on a beautiful stretch of beach. Nice little bar right across the street from there to.

I dont need a hotel, I am staying at my parents retirement trailor. More of an investment property, since they wont be retiring for another 15 years but yah, free rent :headbang Will definatly check out the Hurricane, someone else mentioned that on another website so its gotta be good!

Junky Giorgio
10-17-2006, 05:48 PM
nice! i'm going to florida on thursday, well I'll be at Daytona motor speedway all weekend for my older brothers race's!

88Nightmare
10-17-2006, 06:45 PM
id recommend going an hour north of tampa to a city called Crystal River, great manatee spot. we took a snorkeling tour, it was cheap, they had wet suits available, and we got to see more manatees then we could count. plus crystal river is a little bit more calmer then tampa

pOrk
10-17-2006, 11:28 PM
^ You have any more info by chance?

blackhorse
10-18-2006, 12:10 PM
sounds like fun just dont swim with the stingrays!!!!!!!!!!!!

88Nightmare
10-18-2006, 09:10 PM
^ You have any more info by chance?

pm sent