PDA

View Full Version : What no post about the Miami game???

Yooformula
10-16-2006, 09:26 PM
WAHAHAHAH! That was an awesome brawl!! Lekan and I were rolling watching the clips last night. I noticed today that they werent showing the full suited BODYSLAM in the middle of the field anymore.

Ok onto the preaching: all of the players involved should all thrown off the teams and banned from college ball. If they act like this as a player imagine how reckless they will be a Pro! I enjoyed watching the fights but dayum!?!?!:devil

nismodave
10-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Fighting is everywhere now....All major sports, UFC, WWE.....ETC.

De-sensitising of America.

But the Liberal Media wants to make us believe that the men and women overseas FIGHTING for FREEDOM, and against the REAL bad guys, is not right.

Rant over.

Lash
10-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Nothing new for miami...lol.

PB86MCSS
10-16-2006, 09:38 PM
Miami is thug U...

The best part is the commentary by their color guy, Lamar Thomas...who was just fired for his comments on the air.

Hilarious to watch but ultimately sad.

Lash
10-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Hilarious to watch
For sure!!!!

So who are the players who got suspended for the rest of the season? I heard 2 of them did (probably Mr. Bodyslam...and Mr. Smash everybody with his helmet...lol)

theavenger333
10-17-2006, 01:06 AM
smashing with the helmet was awesome. honestly, who is dumb enough to take a swing at someone in pads and a helmet with a fist?

RanJer
10-17-2006, 02:23 AM
honestly, who is dumb enough to take a swing at someone in pads and a helmet with a fist?

Any hockey player? Granted I love watching and playing hockey, but no one has ever said we were the brightest mo-fo's :goof

Karps TA
10-17-2006, 06:43 AM
I loved the guy who swung his helmet like it was a purse. That was the faggiest swing I'd ever seen.

Personally I think they should put Miami's football program on ice for 5 years. Althougth it would increase the prison population in the area by quite a bit...

Lash
10-17-2006, 03:16 PM
It's kind of like how UNLV basketball was a few years ago..lol.

Karps TA
10-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey now, UNLV did nothing like what Miami players did. They were'nt beating up people or anything. They just got some free meals and magazines. Tark was completely railroaded.

Miami is nothing but a team of gangbangers.

Crawlin
10-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Saben(sp?) was right.....

The UW football players got a HARSHER punishment for getting good deals on shoes than these guys did for being involved in this brawl. The school should step in and step up the punishment. But of course they won't do that.

Chris

MrBigShot
10-17-2006, 03:47 PM
show me a link

Lash
10-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey now, UNLV did nothing like what Miami players did. They were'nt beating up people or anything. They just got some free meals and magazines. Tark was completely railroaded.

Miami is nothing but a team of gangbangers.

By "a few years ago" I meant late 90's :D

edit: mid to late 90's
:)

Karps TA
10-17-2006, 04:29 PM
Ahh, stopped paying attention then. I went to UNLV at Tarks end, so I stick up for my boy. lol

00SoSlow
10-18-2006, 01:25 AM
i thought the best was when the one dude runs on the field and stomps on the other guys head... made my day