PDA

View Full Version : Sema

Todd Z
10-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Anybody going this year? October 31, to November 3. I might make it a last minute trip. It would be great to get together in Vegas, have a few drinks and lose some cash. I would say win but I am to realistic.

nismodave
10-16-2006, 07:15 PM
I will be there, with my freinds.

nismodave
10-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Who else is goin???

twicks69
10-23-2006, 09:02 PM
Dave,

If you could, please stop by the Turbonetics booth -- they have a new turbo lineup coming out that is VERY enticing. It is called the GT-K turbo series lineup. I have only found spyshots of it, and I want to see some REAL pictures of these badass turbos. They essentially mean "GT-Killer", and are oil-cooled ball-bearing ballistic center cartridges with inconel exhaust wheels, ceramic coated turbine housings, thermal coated compressor housing and center sections, with anti-surge covers.

I would really appreciate your photos, and any input that you can share with us through press packets, etc.

Thanks!:thumbsup

nismodave
10-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Dave,

If you could, please stop by the Turbonetics booth -- they have a new turbo lineup coming out that is VERY enticing. It is called the GT-K turbo series lineup. I have only found spyshots of it, and I want to see some REAL pictures of these badass turbos. They essentially mean "GT-Killer", and are oil-cooled ball-bearing ballistic center cartridges with inconel exhaust wheels, ceramic coated turbine housings, thermal coated compressor housing and center sections, with anti-surge covers.

I would really appreciate your photos, and any input that you can share with us through press packets, etc.

Thanks!:thumbsup

Gimme some $$$ for the crap tables and its a deal.

JK....I planned on making a stop there. Will take plenty of pics and get the 411.:thumbsup

TURTLE
10-24-2006, 10:28 AM
+1... i've heard some very nice rumors about those turbos... except the prices :(

have fun out there.... and make sure larry gets home in one piece, albeit the stripper thing... lol

GTSLOW
10-24-2006, 10:43 AM
I'll be there on the 3rd! :thumbsup

70challenger
10-24-2006, 10:26 PM
im catchin a flight next tuesday night out there. its my first time and should be a blast!