PDA

View Full Version : New found power 529whp@23psi and NEW record

Bee
10-15-2006, 07:04 PM
so finally got my "FULL TRUE STREET" car tuned on 110 octane and made just under 530whp...yes yes not 600-700whp that everyone claims to make, but can't run for sh1t in there cars.... Vtec kicks at 4500rpms and off it goes to 500+whp....all the way to 9.5K rpms!!!:thumbsup

10.22@143.5mph BEST ET :headbang missed 5th gear...hehe didn't know i needed to use it!!!

10.25@145.85mph BEST MPH :headbang very bad 60ft...no traction!!! got it into 5th though!!!

I'm looking into getting this lil' civic into the LOW LOW 10s... maybe 9s if possible.... having big time traction problem.. when she hooks in part of 3rd gear and then into 4th and finally 5th gear she feels good.....A big blast...like a rocket!!! I may SQUEEZE NOS 80-100hp in part of 3rd, 4th, and 5th gear in the future for a confident 9sec pass....but that is another story..

I am pretty positive this breaks the low 11sec fwd/honda war for FASTEST/QUICKEST FULL TRUE STREET FWD/Honda for WI.......I'd like to see someone beat that and at the same time I'm even challenging myself...hehee!!! :thumbsup

unfortunetly a retainer cracked in half while in the water pit at the last import war...no biggy..she be up again... so, in 1-2 weeks i'll update for hopefully a new record...if not i'll leave it at this for next year.........:headbang

EVIL AWD
10-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Damn Bee, that's awesome! That's almost as fast as your full drag Civic was. :headbang

EVIL AWD
10-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Oh yeah, and get that thing geared so you can finish in fourth. Not having to make that last shift alone, might get you into the 9's. What tranny are you using that you're running out of gear? I'm going to assume a B16. If so, throw a GSR in there and see what happens. :banana1:

Brandon W.
10-15-2006, 07:35 PM
isnt there a guy with a 600 hp Blue Civic here??...anywho congrats on the 10's

ThatWhiteCivic
10-15-2006, 08:32 PM
Very nice Bee

Bee
10-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Damn Bee, that's awesome! That's almost as fast as your full drag Civic was. :headbang

actually to tell you the truth this street car is faster/quicker since i backed it up 2 times.. the drag car was so inconsistant... 10.19 and then a 10.3 and next would be like 10.8s even 11s sometimes!!!:mad: In my street car i can screw up and still hit 10.3-10.5 consistantly.:thumbsup trapping 142+mph regardless of the case...i can do a roll start in 1st and in 3rd when i get traction I still trap 140-142mph....silly fast when this car hooks up...:thumbsup

Bee
10-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Oh yeah, and get that thing geared so you can finish in fourth. Not having to make that last shift alone, might get you into the 9's. What tranny are you using that you're running out of gear? I'm going to assume a B16. If so, throw a GSR in there and see what happens. :banana1:

using 98 ITR tranny...

yeah since i found that i am trapping near 150mph i've already started to get a GSR tranny together. Also got a new set of taller slicks too...i'll try it out and see if i'll need to do 5th gear...

Bee
10-16-2006, 02:24 PM
isnt there a guy with a 600 hp Blue Civic here??...anywho congrats on the 10's

i thought there were like 500 people with 600hp civics...in WI :confused

Bee
10-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Very nice Bee

thx dude...been a long way building this street car... learned so much from our previous drag car...:thumbsup

Bee
10-16-2006, 02:25 PM
UPDATE: engine is almost finished since the carnage... 1 piston and a new VTEC head... WED. it'll be done... next week we'll run the car again....

i'm so happy!!! :rolf :thumbsup

Flight_740
10-16-2006, 02:31 PM
i thought there were like 500 people with 600hp civics...in WI :confused

Here is the dyno!:thumbsup Car is legit. Just needs traction. car ran 11.50's.

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14143

Nice job though Bee!:thumbsup Must be a riot.

dr doom
10-16-2006, 03:56 PM
the car is also a full street driven car, and doesnt get brought to the track on a trailer. by the way congrats on your power numbers and your times.

Here is the dyno!:thumbsup Car is legit. Just needs traction. car ran 11.50's.

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14143

Nice job though Bee!:thumbsup Must be a riot.

civic600
10-16-2006, 04:12 PM
yeah thats my blue civic that hits 600whp. ive only ran it a couple times on low boost and my best is 11.5... i tried hitting high boost once i hit 3rd gear but the car went all crazy and didnt get ne traction even into 4th. the car has full interior and is driven all the time. very reliable and not taken to the track on a trailer. im still learning how to drive the car and playing with things to make the car hookup. im not bein a hater but u shouldnt say that theres 100 hondas with 600whp cause theres not. i respect nice looking and fast cars and never talk smack bc im not 2 yrs. old. neways congrats on the new #'s.

Flight_740
10-16-2006, 04:19 PM
I think he was saying that a lot of people claim 500 Hp but can't back it up. Jeremy has the graph to prove it.

EVIL AWD
10-16-2006, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Bee was saying that there are tons of people who claim to have 500-600hp Honda's but there is no proof. No dyno graphs and no time slips. And there is nothing wrong with trailering a true street car to the drag strip. What are you going to do if something breaks? When you're making that kind of power something is eventually going to break, there is no way around it and it's nice to have the peace of mind with a trailer to get it back home.

EVIL AWD
10-16-2006, 04:58 PM
using 98 ITR tranny...

That's why you're running out of gear. The GSR tranny should allow for 150+mph in 4th....And don't forget the parachute homie!!!!!!!! :banana1:

civic600
10-16-2006, 05:07 PM
sorry.....i just figured he was singling me out. yeah my car makes 600whp but ill be the first to admit i cant drive it to its full potential yet. with some more trips down the track and some playing around the car will run alot better times. we'll see what next spring brings

civic600
10-16-2006, 05:11 PM
That's why you're running out of gear. The GSR tranny should allow for 150+mph in 4th....And don't forget the parachute homie!!!!!!!! :banana1:
indeed a gsr tranny would help out....i run one in my car and can take it almost to 150mph in 4th at 9600rpm. its nice to have the longer gears with a turbo setup. b16 and itr tranny's are better for all motor cars

esthirteen
10-16-2006, 05:31 PM
thats tight. seen the car. was parked a little ways down from you.

civic600
10-16-2006, 05:52 PM
when? where?

Bee
10-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Bee was saying that there are tons of people who claim to have 500-600hp Honda's but there is no proof. No dyno graphs and no time slips. And there is nothing wrong with trailering a true street car to the drag strip. What are you going to do if something breaks? When you're making that kind of power something is eventually going to break, there is no way around it and it's nice to have the peace of mind with a trailer to get it back home.

EXACTLY....nicely said!!! don't need to add... :thumbsup

Bee
10-16-2006, 07:43 PM
sorry.....i just figured he was singling me out. yeah my car makes 600whp but ill be the first to admit i cant drive it to its full potential yet. with some more trips down the track and some playing around the car will run alot better times. we'll see what next spring brings

not you dude... there are many that have been talking sh1t about Beeyond and I thought I'd make it clear to them... they know who they are!!! One particular guy is a BIG THIEF in the Milwaukee Area... I heard he stills V8s too... His name starts with a "K" and ends in "D"... Heard he drives a Zebra CRX... watch out guys!!!:wow

if you want to know his name straight up PM me....:thumbsup JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE BCM "HEADS UP ON THIS ASSHOLE":thumbsup

Bee
10-16-2006, 07:46 PM

yeah i know, just gotta love the short gears the ITR brings to you ... right??? I may just switch to a GSR 4th and 5th gear........ GSR 5th gear will help on MPG especially 110 octane when i'm driving on the hwy. I'll definitely get this hybrid tranny for 2007.... good luck everyone!!! :thumbsup

nismodave
10-16-2006, 07:51 PM
Well Its about time, we had some action on Sc/Import forum.

Great #s Bee, Congrats.

EVIL AWD
10-16-2006, 08:14 PM
yeah i know, just gotta love the short gears the ITR brings to you ... right??? I may just switch to a GSR 4th and 5th gear........ GSR 5th gear will help on MPG especially 110 octane when i'm driving on the hwy. I'll definitely get this hybrid tranny for 2007.... good luck everyone!!! :thumbsup

I know the ITR trans all to well. Hell, your making me want to build another Honda Bee and I haven't even finished my DSM yet. And that might not be a bad idea for you, sticking with the ITR trans and just swapping in a GSR 4th and 5th. Whatever you do, finish in 4th! Good luck Bee! :thumbsup

civic600
10-16-2006, 08:30 PM
not you dude... there are many that have been talking sh1t about Beeyond and I thought I'd make it clear to them... they know who they are!!! One particular guy is a BIG THIEF in the Milwaukee Area... I heard he stills V8s too... His name starts with a "K" and ends in "D"... Heard he drives a Zebra CRX... watch out guys!!!:wow

if you want to know his name straight up PM me....:thumbsup JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE BCM "HEADS UP ON THIS ASSHOLE":thumbsup
o ok. sorry didnt mean to sound like an a**. i think this guy with the crx ur talkin about is building his car where mine was at extreme. i think hes doin a 2L with a gt35r or something. thanks for the warning about him though. great numbers again man. next time i see ya at the track we'll have to chat.

deciuss
10-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Grats once again Bee.

bearsek
10-17-2006, 09:53 AM

BEE, we don't really want to bring up this whole car theft thing again do we??
I have been around a long time and I have known you for awhile remember!! I don't think you want my opinion on BCM about cars getting stolen in milwaukee. Anways Konrad wanted to get his engine built so it would last longer than 3 dyno pulls like the last one:thumbsup. OH by the way I will remember NOT to believe anything you say to me when i ask you straight up what you ran with what horsepower!! I DON"T BULLSHIT. WE have a car for you a true "STREET CAR" in spring. Working on it as we speak.

ThatWhiteCivic
10-17-2006, 10:06 AM
:popcorn

bearsek
10-17-2006, 10:34 AM
Hey BEE, I would like to see that time slip with grealakesdragaway on the top and the date and time you ran. I am calling you out. I didn't see you run i was gone. My mouth is shut if you have the proof.

konrad
10-17-2006, 11:35 AM

Yea and why would i be talking sh*t bee? Maybe cause you built me a wack ass motor that blew up 4 days later. Tell everyone how you told me afterwards.... "sorry can't do nothing for you, oh well." Bee your whole shop is WACK, and i have PLENTY of people to back it up. The part that sucks about it is that you know that i know how you run your business, and that i'm willing to spread the word to everyone i talk to about it. How about you tell everyone where you get your engines from?!?!? I wonder what the customers would say when they found out that their engine they paid for isn't really from Osaka. Keep bringing sh*t up about me bee, even though everyone really knows that your the "Big Theif" in milwaukee. :flipoff2:

esthirteen
10-17-2006, 12:16 PM
oh shit, this is gonna be good. :banana

Teufelhunden
10-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Thanks www.urbandictionary.com, what would I do without you, yo.

Wack

1) Lame, sorry ass, aint even legit

2) To Jerk off

Example 1:

Tracy: I'm all that and a bag of chips!..and then some!

Rob: Shut yo wack ass up!.. and gets off my Grill.

Example 2:

Tracy: What did u do last night?

Rob: I was wacking my **** ...RAW... thinking about you.

Wack

1. To be of low or dubious quality. Origin: comes from 'whacky', which evolved to 'whacked' or 'whacked out'. Eventually shortened to 'wack'. The 'h' is usually dropped to differentiate the meaning from 'whack', which is to hit something hard or, kill (old wise guy terminology).

Yo, my dog, those shoes are wack.

wikked
10-17-2006, 12:41 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Teufelhunden
10-17-2006, 12:50 PM
oh shit, this is gonna be good. :bananaI agree, I expect nothing less than 9 posts in a row from Bee.

esthirteen
10-17-2006, 12:56 PM
if there is even a reply at all. :confused

Bee
10-17-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey BEE, I would like to see that time slip with grealakesdragaway on the top and the date and time you ran. I am calling you out. I didn't see you run i was gone. My mouth is shut if you have the proof.

LMAO........ you are quite a character.... I'll post soon!!! gotta get my camera loaded up again...

Bee
10-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Yea and why would i be talking sh*t bee? Maybe cause you built me a wack ass motor that blew up 4 days later. Tell everyone how you told me afterwards.... "sorry can't do nothing for you, oh well." Bee your whole shop is WACK, and i have PLENTY of people to back it up. The part that sucks about it is that you know that i know how you run your business, and that i'm willing to spread the word to everyone i talk to about it. How about you tell everyone where you get your engines from?!?!? I wonder what the customers would say when they found out that their engine they paid for isn't really from Osaka. Keep bringing sh*t up about me bee, even though everyone really knows that your the "Big Theif" in milwaukee. :flipoff2:

Konrad, go take a few English courses before you shame yourself. Your car is wack and you know you STEAL and fund your shitty ass Zebra car.. NOw stfu and step up with your weak ass car biatch...... Bring it anytime anywhere.. when you made 600whp you told kevin you wanted a piece of my car..... YOU KNOW YOU LOST TO my wife's 11sec car already so STFU you theif.....

PEOPLE>>>> BELIEVE ME THIS KONRAD PETERS STEALS FOR A LIVING>>>> watch out for him.. ask anyone in the IMPORT market in WI.. they know his thief ass.... In fact a handful of BCM import guys know, but they probably wont say anything... BEWARE.....

IF you guys don't believe do a CRIMINAL CHECK on him.... I've already did and he was taken in for possesion of stolen goods, etc etc..... again HEADS UP FOR ALL BCM AND WI.......:thumbsup DO A CRIMINAL CHECK ON ME "BEE HANG" AND YOU SEE nothing, but good words from the cops.........a Mechanical Engineer Degree, EFI tuning degree, AEM EMS tuning degree, Honors Student throughout my complete education history, so BACK THE **** UP little biatch......

MY SHOP IS WACK WHEN YOU BEAT ME LITTLE BIATCH........hahahaha!!! SO FOR NOW STFU AND EAT SH1T:thumbsup

whitehatch
10-17-2006, 01:17 PM
konrad=thief

Bee
10-17-2006, 01:22 PM
I agree, I expect nothing less than 9 posts in a row from Bee.

LMAO.... i'm so busy i gotta make myself heard dude.. after my 9 post gotta get back to work you know!!!

moving to a 6000sqft shop in the next month with a dyno so very busy.. really no time for ZEBRA talks...hehe!!!! :thumbsup

Bee
10-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Thanks www.urbandictionary.com, what would I do without you, yo.

dude you are hilarious.... btw do you know anything about Dodge Stealth TT. let me know....PM :thumbsup

Bee
10-17-2006, 01:38 PM
BEE, we don't really want to bring up this whole car theft thing again do we??
I have been around a long time and I have known you for awhile remember!! I don't think you want my opinion on BCM about cars getting stolen in milwaukee. Anways Konrad wanted to get his engine built so it would last longer than 3 dyno pulls like the last one:thumbsup. OH by the way I will remember NOT to believe anything you say to me when i ask you straight up what you ran with what horsepower!! I DON"T BULLSHIT. WE have a car for you a true "STREET CAR" in spring. Working on it as we speak.

ok Mike first off, i wasn't saying that i wanted to race your street car so bring it...OK get that straight.....if i want to i'd come up to you and tell you.... why would i hide from you. to date you and i know BEEYOND is dominate in the HOnda/FWD in WI...we hold record for fastest and quickest FWD/hondas. no questions asked!! backed up and all too dude... not just one run and BRAG... when you finish your street car good.... bring it and race it no biggy.. you know BEEYOND loves racing and aren't chicken sh1ts..... We are welcome to race anyone!!! Are we cocky NO....we love racing thats all... only when people sh1t talk then we do too.. i don't see anything wrong with that especially when people put fuked up stickers about my shop in the back of their car..... fuk them too!!!

Mike, anyone would do anything to bring an excuse that a shop blew their motor. You know that too... many have told me that you guys ripped them off this and that and they got crap too. dude don't tell me sh1t. I'm not your little 16yr old. I've been in business since you were still messing with your 93 saturns back back in the day.....i remember those day SP and you talking made sh1t on the street about me and my crew. I only brought up the car thief situation because a lot of the cars are getting stolen off the streets of Milwaukee, Racine, and IL now too... If you haven't notice Mike, it is your boy Konrad and his crew. Don't believe me it's ok... JUST WATCH!!! After my post i gaurantee you that the car thief situation will cease a bit.... believe this!!!!:thumbsup

remember that B16b situation... the dude came in for a tuneup and guess who TOLD ME that that B16b was "STOLEN".... your BOY ZEBRA...KONRAD PETERS... bow the fU.CK down now........ I was putting plugs in and a ground wire and lord and behold Konrad comes up and says damn bee that car has a stolen B16b.. i said how do you know i'm just doing a TUNEUP.. he said I just do and DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT>.....2 weeks later Konrad goes and tries to steal this b16b civic with his friend and had his friend steal the car while he followed behind and was eventually chased down by the rightful owner of the b16b civic....Konrad's friend was almost beat'n to DEATH.....Now there are like tons and tons of people asking and looking for Konrad...and i have nothing to do about this...you should be glad you don't have sh1t to do too.. so now you know the whole story and so does BCM and all of WI internet.... WATCH OUT for the ZEBRA Konrad Peters!!!!

Mike and remember this racing is racing.. when you care to warranty sh1t relating to racing... let me know i'll come to you to have my race car built/tuned/fabriacted by "ONLY" you....... until then if your motor blows there is NO FUKEN WARRANTY....durh it's racing :goof

Bee
10-17-2006, 01:48 PM
konrad=thief

There you go whitehatch is one dude to step up....I don't even know him either...well not by his screen name...."AHMEN"

:thumbsup

Teufelhunden
10-17-2006, 01:50 PM
btw do you know anything about Dodge Stealth TT. let me know....PM :thumbsupThey're heavy and like to eat clutches for breakfast. "Getrag" is a bad word.

twicks69
10-17-2006, 02:01 PM
LMAO........ you are quite a character.... I'll post soon!!! gotta get my camera loaded up again...

You mean, "gotta get my photoshop working again"

twicks69
10-17-2006, 02:13 PM
IF you guys don't believe do a CRIMINAL CHECK on him.... I've already did and he was taken in for possesion of stolen goods, etc etc.....

So...you are all about doing criminal checks on people, but you have no issues with CJ Morrison from HID Tuning. Interesting that for no reason, in this thread, you HAD to go and bash Konrad. I find it sad.

Personally, I don't see you posting any time slips, or video, or even an eye witness account from someone other than a family member or another honda owner that you made this 10 second pass. All I have seen is broken parts time and time again from your "TRUE STREET CAR".

Heck, Bring your car to the KING OF THE HWY Race this weekend. I look forward to seeing if you qualify to run in the TRUE STREET class. Oh wait, you run slicks in your gutted ass car. I drive my car rain/snow/shine with full weight, and don't talk SH1T; I just back it up by timeslips, and driving my car to AND from the track (not on a flat bed).

Bee
10-17-2006, 02:34 PM
http://beeyondeng.com/beeCivic.JPG
http://beeyondeng.com/DSCN0800.JPG

THERE YOU GO.......BAcked up like a biatch!!!! hehe!!! :thumbsup NOW all the HATERS bow the fuk down!!!

all the guys that appreciate hard work to getting good results....thumbs up to you guys too...keep it real!!! best of luck on your builds... next year we are going for mid 9s in this full street setup.......@150mph++++++

Bee
10-17-2006, 02:35 PM
So...you are all about doing criminal checks on people, but you have no issues with CJ Morrison from HID Tuning. Interesting that for no reason, in this thread, you HAD to go and bash Konrad. I find it sad.

Personally, I don't see you posting any time slips, or video, or even an eye witness account from someone other than a family member or another honda owner that you made this 10 second pass. All I have seen is broken parts time and time again from your "TRUE STREET CAR".

Heck, Bring your car to the KING OF THE HWY Race this weekend. I look forward to seeing if you qualify to run in the TRUE STREET class. Oh wait, you run slicks in your gutted ass car. I drive my car rain/snow/shine with full weight, and don't talk SH1T; I just back it up by timeslips, and driving my car to AND from the track (not on a flat bed).

cj what the heck.... i didn't know he did illegal stuff... never heard....

Bee
10-17-2006, 02:36 PM
You mean, "gotta get my photoshop working again"

TIm... this isn't your problem.. stay the fuk out!!!!:thumbsup

Bee
10-17-2006, 02:42 PM

you said you don't talk sh1t.. well you just did!!!! so sh1t you too....haha!!!

TIM get your trannies together stop wasting your time on the internet....:thumbsup You already have enough problems with your car..why don't you try using a HONDA tranny..98-00 Honda CRV AWD 5spd tranny as a matter of fact... remember i didn't talk sh1t to you until you opened the can of rice worms...

Overall, YOU CAN NEVER ACCEPT that a "HONDA" can dominate over your A$$. Better believe it....NOW!!! PROOF ALL OVER YOUR @ss...hahaa!!!!
Yeah when you drove your car and it broke at the track you felt salty right... or when it fuks up on the street and you ain't got no way to tow....damn you were salty....... FLAT beds are made so if anything happens we can tow the car back safely and not do rice boy tow rope from the track to home.. DURH..dozens of true racers can tell you the same thing. come on TIM aren't you the wisest guy in here.. you talk like a professor all the time.... now stop being a child that lost HER bottle.... LMAO :thumbsup

konrad
10-17-2006, 02:45 PM
wow bee you gotta keep making up the bs to back yourself up huh. If i'm such a badass car thief then how come i'm not locked up by now? Everything from front/back on my car is legit, if you wanna keep making up lies to cover your own ass go ahead, it doesn't bother me cause you have nothing on me. As for you beating me on hwy with your wife's hatch, WE DID NOT RACE which you already know. I'd like to hear someone else tell me that we raced. Don't worry bee, you'll get some of the zebra.

Bee
10-17-2006, 02:47 PM
TIM, I'll even put a SUB Woofer system in my car and let you have 2-3 car lengths if you want......btw i have a true roll cage in the car too FYI...it ain't cut up.. rear seats taken out due to cage...

i don't get it... just cause a honda does good, guys like you gotta start bsing.... :chair:

Bee
10-17-2006, 03:00 PM
wow bee you gotta keep making up the bs to back yourself up huh. If i'm such a badass car thief then how come i'm not locked up by now? Everything from front/back on my car is legit, if you wanna keep making up lies to cover your own ass go ahead, it doesn't bother me cause you have nothing on me. As for you beating me on hwy with your wife's hatch, WE DID NOT RACE which you already know. I'd like to hear someone else tell me that we raced. Don't worry bee, you'll get some of the zebra.

you were locked up dude.. durh, that's how you met your whole car theif crew. dude you can't deny that!!! your car stuff is legit because you fund it by stolen parts F@G... don't argue with me little kid!!! it's a VERY SMALL world...... words travel fast!!! good luck to all you and the haters :thumbsup

btw we raced 2nd and part of 3rd....my wifes car runs mid 11s and for you to say you barely peddled your gas...haha... you got your @ss handed to you and it was witnessed by a few guys in the back... they came up to me giving me thumbs up!!! BOW THE FUK DOWN...........:chair: your car can have 600whp... up against my wifey's 400whp car.. on the street you wont beat me little boy.... it's the overall setup not just PURE horsepower numbers...:flipoff2:

deciuss
10-17-2006, 03:31 PM
konrad ect.... not to sound crazy but

1. You get what you pay for.
2. Working on cars always has risk.
(but you probably already know that)

My car was put together by bee a few summers ago; he took a junky kit and made it work. The car ran great and was fun until I moved out of the dorms and into an apartment and I had other bills that needed to get paid, so the kit had to go. Now once again I am saving up to have my car worked on again but this time to go all out and guess what I would have Bee work on the car again in a heart beat. He was always available for questions or to trouble shoot issues.

Now I don’t know about the back story here and nor do I want to but I wanted to just show a viewpoint of someone that has had good work and a good experience at his shop.

twicks69
10-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Bee -- You are right. You must be. You always are.

However, I will never "Bow Down" to you. I have no disrespect for hondas.

You started the fight here, not me. I just responded to a post where you are talking your shop up, then bashing people out of left field.

If you think your car is TRUE STREET, you are definitely wrong.

I run a street tire, I am 3200#+ with a full interior, I have 600+ ALL WHEEL torque, and am FULLY STREET DRIVEN. I would love to see your civic in the rain or in a foot of snow driving around. I have broken TWICE out of around 400+ passes at the track. You have no idea what 600 torque is even like, let alone how you would keep it together when you have traction. The transmissions I break were designed for 200 torque, race modified or stock; not 600. I break these transmissions because the only alternative is a dogbox or an automatic. The dogbox is not designed for street use -- if you think otherwise, go and sit in rush hour traffic with one and see how fun it is. As for the rest of my car, motor and every other part in the car was designed to be reliable, high quality, and made to work, not hacked together. My car breaks transmissions because I am HARD on my car.

You don't have my respect because you have a reputation of BS. You are supposed to be a shop owner -- you have been essentially disobeying the BCM rules of shop advertisement through these posts, since all you do is talk yourself up.

Just to give you a little information, I talk like an adult and write complete sentences because I am a degreed college graduate that has grammar skills.

EVIL AWD
10-17-2006, 03:57 PM
The car looks good Bee. :thumbsup You know your successful when you have the number of haters that you do. Good luck on the 9's. :headbang

bearsek
10-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Your timeslips say Oct 5th?????? That was RSD's, thats the same night we talked and you told me you ran a 10.7. Then i read your post about your times at RSD's and you say you ran a 11.4. Now your posting a timeslip that says you ran a 10.2 on that SAME DAY!? So WTF did you run that day BEEEEEEEEE? You claim 10.2,10.7, and 11.4 on the same day. What i cant figure out is if you did run a 10.2 on oct 5th RSD's why would you post a thread on oct 6th saying you just ran a 11.4 at RSD's? With so many versions of the same story its hard to know what really happened.

EVIL AWD
10-17-2006, 04:31 PM
Wow! If something here is made up, that would be pretty shady. :confused

waldotaz2003
10-17-2006, 05:55 PM
tim you dont even know how to drive shut uppppppppp
you dont even know how to work on cars back off

waldotaz2003
10-17-2006, 05:56 PM
konrad speedquest is looking for there hatchback steal we havint seen you racing even a fly

waldotaz2003
10-17-2006, 05:57 PM
dodge are just looks

waldotaz2003
10-17-2006, 05:58 PM
when you guys are on hwy all you know is park your junks

bearsek
10-17-2006, 06:05 PM
[QUOTE=waldotaz2003]when you guys are on hwy all you know is park your junks[/QUOTE
WOW

waldotaz2003
10-17-2006, 06:10 PM
im back in town to cause damage street and track

dr doom
10-17-2006, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=waldotaz2003]when you guys are on hwy all you know is park your junks[/QUOTE
WOW

was that english?

waldotaz2003
10-17-2006, 06:24 PM
i show you english

dr doom
10-17-2006, 06:25 PM
im right here. show it to me.

waldotaz2003
10-17-2006, 06:26 PM
congrats mike

dr doom
10-17-2006, 06:27 PM
very nice.

waldotaz2003
10-17-2006, 06:35 PM
:headbang :devil

waldotaz2003
10-17-2006, 06:37 PM
does jeans dont match your shirt

Flight_740
10-17-2006, 06:47 PM
does jeans dont match your shirt

Please ban this guy:lame:

dr doom
10-17-2006, 06:48 PM
um ok.:confused

Bee
10-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Bee -- You are right. You must be. You always are.

However, I will never "Bow Down" to you. I have no disrespect for hondas.

You started the fight here, not me. I just responded to a post where you are talking your shop up, then bashing people out of left field.

If you think your car is TRUE STREET, you are definitely wrong.

I run a street tire, I am 3200#+ with a full interior, I have 600+ ALL WHEEL torque, and am FULLY STREET DRIVEN. I would love to see your civic in the rain or in a foot of snow driving around. I have broken TWICE out of around 400+ passes at the track. You have no idea what 600 torque is even like, let alone how you would keep it together when you have traction. The transmissions I break were designed for 200 torque, race modified or stock; not 600. I break these transmissions because the only alternative is a dogbox or an automatic. The dogbox is not designed for street use -- if you think otherwise, go and sit in rush hour traffic with one and see how fun it is. As for the rest of my car, motor and every other part in the car was designed to be reliable, high quality, and made to work, not hacked together. My car breaks transmissions because I am HARD on my car.

You don't have my respect because you have a reputation of BS. You are supposed to be a shop owner -- you have been essentially disobeying the BCM rules of shop advertisement through these posts, since all you do is talk yourself up.

Just to give you a little information, I talk like an adult and write complete sentences because I am a degreed college graduate that has grammar skills.

again tim, this isn't your problem... seems like whenever "I" BEE get into a little argument against someone you have to BUTT in.. stay the fuk out little kid..... it isn't your situation to cure!!! if i did do wrong then assist in fixing not add to the flame you degreed, grammer skilled kid joe.

don't worry this fat asian boy is degreed and have grammer skills too!!!:banana i only use it when people respectfully show their good side. people that talk sh1t don't deserve sh1t.....:flipoff2:

Bee
10-17-2006, 07:36 PM
The car looks good Bee. :thumbsup You know your successful when you have the number of haters that you do. Good luck on the 9's. :headbang

damn bro thx a bunch ... i usually don't argue this much on honda-tech, superhonda, etc... just in here some locals are such a$$holes... if you should need awesome welding, fabing, dyno time this year coming up don't hesitate to BUZZ ME .... I'm the BEE!!! :thumbsup moving in 2 weeks!!! full auto repair/custom muffler bender/dyno facility/fab division....9 car bays!!!:thumbsup

Bee
10-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Your timeslips say Oct 5th?????? That was RSD's, thats the same night we talked and you told me you ran a 10.7. Then i read your post about your times at RSD's and you say you ran a 11.4. Now your posting a timeslip that says you ran a 10.2 on that SAME DAY!? So WTF did you run that day BEEEEEEEEE? You claim 10.2,10.7, and 11.4 on the same day. What i cant figure out is if you did run a 10.2 on oct 5th RSD's why would you post a thread on oct 6th saying you just ran a 11.4 at RSD's? With so many versions of the same story its hard to know what really happened.

never BEElieve what you hear mike... i have nothing against you and extreme.. we've always raced... it's just Konrad and his sh1t talking ways along with that sticker that threw me off... things can be worked out in such better ways. Some people are just a$$holes I guess!!!

I really ran 10.2@145.8 at nearly 150mph... i ran several consecutive high 10sec and 11sec passes just doing 3rd/4th/5th gear passes..just babying in 1st and 2nd...testing/tuning... 2 full out run netted 10.2s....at again nearly 150mph...with BIG time wheel spin.. my setup isn't geared correctly!!! Will do some gear playing around this year on our new dyno at the new shop.:thumbsup

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 07:45 PM
all that i gotta say is when i got my car swapped way back when at beeyond engineering they forgot to put tranny fluid in the ****** thing then shortly after i got the car back the trans blew up hmmm g wonder y cuz some dumb ass forgot to put tranny fluid in it so yea from then on out i took my car to a REAL shop EXTREME PARTS :thumbsup and as for ur car running 10.2 i say bs and agree with mike :banana1:

Bee
10-17-2006, 07:49 PM
tim you dont even know how to drive shut uppppppppp
you dont even know how to work on cars back off

who are you dude.. now you just started a war with good ol' TIMMY boy...:rolf

Bee
10-17-2006, 07:51 PM
konrad speedquest is looking for there hatchback steal we havint seen you racing even a fly

so you have leads that Konrad stole S.Q.'s car??? damn what a shame!!! who are you??? :D :banana

Bee
10-17-2006, 07:51 PM
WOW

dang who is this guy.... he is talking big time........:goof :D

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 07:52 PM
im sumone who has been through ur shop for ur business and never again will i come to u for shit and all i say is if ur car runs 10.2 lets go to the track and u can prove it to all of us

Bee
10-17-2006, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=bearsek]

was that english?

hey actually that sounded nice.... :thumbsup

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 07:54 PM
i say we need to take all this shit to an episode of pinks:headbang

Bee
10-17-2006, 07:54 PM
im sumone who has been through ur shop for ur business and never again will i come to u for shit and all i say is if ur car runs 10.2 lets go to the track and u can prove it to all of us

haha.... you seem to be Konrad's dik sucker....LMAO i don't want your business anyhow... you probably just cUM here to scope on the Bad@ss cars we build and try to follow them home little biatch....

goosh the haters keep on cumming... LMAO keep em' cumming... :goof

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 07:57 PM
yea to bad i have never stolen shit in my life before bee all ur shop does is hack work i like my car lookin nice and clean not like the piece of shit cars u build so there fore i wont take my car to u neways cuz ur a hack man flat out yea mayb u do make some decently fast cars but to bac there all ****** hack jobs man

Bee
10-17-2006, 07:58 PM

little boy i'd give you 20 car lengths....:goof

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 08:02 PM
cant this year man cars goin away for the winter so will race next spring and lets c hmm y dont u build an n/a car and race me heads up *****

Bee
10-17-2006, 08:03 PM
yea to bad i have never stolen shit in my life before bee all ur shop does is hack work i like my car lookin nice and clean not like the piece of shit cars u build so there fore i wont take my car to u neways cuz ur a hack man flat out yea mayb u do make some decently fast cars but to bac there all ****** hack jobs man

HACK...haha!!! you should clean your dirty eyes!!! stop smoking that blunt...LMAO:thumbsup I'm not going to say anything about our work.... clean your eyes and see for yourself..... ask yourself this: why did all the shops close down in the nieghboring area.... why is Beeyond Engineering the only import/sport compact shop still open around this area. It's called customer service whether tech. question, fabrication, tuning, etc we are there to help. try calling the previous shops that were open.......before... too bad they are gone!!!:goof say all the sh1t you want... just remember BEEYOND will always "ROCK ON".........:thumbsup

Bee
10-17-2006, 08:05 PM
cant this year man cars goin away for the winter so will race next spring and lets c hmm y dont u build an n/a car and race me heads up *****

OMG.... Speaking the inglis mucher more better please.. damn this dude really needs a course in english 101.... fuk i thought my F.O.B. cousin was fuked up bad in english..... BOW THE FUK DOWN to this guy and his literacy!!! :goof :goof :goof :goof :goof :chair:

rally_scort
10-17-2006, 08:07 PM
somebody move this shit to the proper forum...this is just a bitchfest.:argue

Bee
JDMbeee16 <-----he idolizes me so much he had to use my name..... now he needs to kiss my fat @ss..... :goof

JDMbeee16
wow bee that was a real knee slapper ***

Bee
10-17-2006, 08:08 PM
somebody move this shit to the proper forum...this is just a bitchfest.:argue

hehe.... i say close it cause i just rocked this Thread... CLOSE IT admin!!! :rolf

Bee
10-17-2006, 08:08 PM
wow bee that was a real knee slapper ***

yeah keep on idolizing me use my name everywhere you go bro.... keep on loving my name right...... :thumbsup

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 08:10 PM
nope all i do is spread the word and tell evryone not to go to ur shop cuz all the work u do is hacked

Bee
10-17-2006, 08:10 PM

you'd lose bring what you got..... even your mom's caravan!!!

Bee
10-17-2006, 08:12 PM
nope all i do is spread the word and tell evryone not to go to ur shop cuz all the work u do is hacked

damn everytime you post i see BEE.... you might as well use this screen name: "JDMbeeyond16" now if you use it i'll tell konrad to give you some....:thumbsup

TopStreetDsm
10-17-2006, 08:13 PM
again tim, this isn't your problem... seems like whenever "I" BEE get into a little argument against someone you have to BUTT in.. stay the fuk out little kid..... it isn't your situation to cure!!! if i did do wrong then assist in fixing not add to the flame you degreed, grammer skilled kid joe.

don't worry this fat asian boy is degreed and have grammer skills too!!!:banana i only use it when people respectfully show their good side. people that talk sh1t don't deserve sh1t.....:flipoff2:

Bee I am not taking sides here. I attempted to be quiet and PM you to shut up but that attempt has failed. You need to not tell people if it is and isnt their problem ON A PUBLIC BOARD! You come in here expecting to get free advertizement and the sh!t talk!!!

Grow up! Your grammer skills suck. You couldnt even tell us that you have grammer skills with out fu(king it up. I am not going to attack you personally, but I am not going to let some punk like you bash my friends. Your sh!t stinks as much or worse than others, DONT FORGET THAT!

Now if you did get the car to go low 10s cool. This is still not a consern to anyone here as you have proven that you cant keep it together long enough to finish an event.

Now you can go and call me names and try and insult me. All you have is hearsay and BS. I shouldnt even tell you this, because if you listened, people may like you more. But eitherway, Grow up. You are not gaining respect talking trash on a forum. I have not thought Ill of you untill now.

Go ahead and say what you will about me, my car, my friends, my looks... I dont care. The fact is that I bring and back up what I claim. I dont go for one hit wonders and hazzy views of the truth.

If you want others respect, you could start by not attacking them. If you dont want others respect then keep coming on here and making an as$ out of yourself and pissing everyone off.

Whatever man

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 08:14 PM
damn u keep talkin about konrad i think u want his nuts man

Bee
10-17-2006, 08:17 PM

http://beeyondeng.com/fabby1.jpg

HACK??? i thought so little wannabe!!!:flipoff2:

Our work is top quality... I can assure your sorry a$$ :chair:

Bee
10-17-2006, 08:19 PM
HEY JDMbeeyond16:

here is another hack job we did for you and you said it sucked...haha...in most fabricaters eyes this is excellent... in your ghetto eyes all you process is WEED...haha...ghetto people are funny:

http://beeyondeng.com/fabby.jpg

rally_scort
10-17-2006, 08:26 PM
HEY JDMbeeyond16:

here is another hack job we did for you and you said it sucked...haha...in most fabricaters eyes this is excellent... in your ghetto eyes all you process is WEED...haha...ghetto people are funny:

http://beeyondeng.com/fabby.jpg

first off thats the same motor as the other one.Stop braggin cuz you can build a mildsteel tubular ramhorn manifold.Give me the tools you have and i can fab anything you can.Dont believe me, prove me wrong.Ill come to your shop and build a manifold just as good as you with the same tools.:loser

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 08:32 PM
that shit probably aint even his shops word

bearsek
10-17-2006, 08:32 PM
yeah keep on idolizing me use my name everywhere you go bro.... keep on loving my name right...... :thumbsup
Wow keep blowing yourself up like a balloon. I will never bow down to anybody especially bullshitters like you!! I have been at the track almost every week this season plus almost every import wars,well at least enough to take second for the season behind a real allmotor monster. Where were you, I think i have seen you 5 times the whole year, Two different cars and everytime your there it breaks or you run an amazing time with out anybody to see it. Where is this record book you always speak of?? Is it in your head or is someone keeping records that none of us know about. I mean wisconsins fastest fwd street car bs. My car weighs 2155 with me in it. Do the math because im fat I need to gut. Thats not to far off from what yours weighs. 200 lbs tops, what is that a tenth or two??? You may have a ton a people that jock you on BCM But the fact of the matter is I am the real racer not a internet racer.

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 08:34 PM
very well said mike:thumbsup

rally_scort
10-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Wow keep blowing yourself up like a balloon. I will never bow down to anybody especially bullshitters like you!! I have been at the track almost every week this season plus almost every import wars,well at least enough to take second for the season behind a real allmotor monster. Where were you, I think i have seen you 5 times the whole year, Two different cars and everytime your there it breaks or you run an amazing time with out anybody to see it. Where is this record book you always speak of?? Is it in your head or is someone keeping records that none of us know about. I mean wisconsins fastest fwd street car bs. My car weighs 2155 with me in it. Do the math because im fat I need to gut. Thats not to far off from what yours weighs. 200 lbs tops, what is that a tenth or two??? You may have a ton a people that jock you on BCM But the fact of the matter is I am the real racer not a internet racer.

kind of off topic not that it matters but did u used to have a red eg hatch with a carbon fiber hood back in 2004? For some reason im puttin your name with that car but i could be wrong.

bearsek
10-17-2006, 08:49 PM
kind of off topic not that it matters but did u used to have a red eg hatch with a carbon fiber hood back in 2004? For some reason im puttin your name with that car but i could be wrong. No my brother had an eg hatch with a black hood, I have had my drag car for three seasons now.

TopSECRETHatch
10-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey Konrad no matter how much shit you talk about how much they f*cked up your motor. Everytime you open then hood all you gonna see is Beeyond fabrication. Your whole setup is done on what they started. You aint shit and you will never be sh*t, keep flipping burgers and thinkin you the sh*t and ill knock you out like a piece of shit! Do the one thing you can do but for some reason suck at it, steal a car, strip it, sell it for parts and get another one of your boys beat down. You already got people after your ass for trying to steal they cars, so why dont you stop while you ahead and breathing cause you ****ed with the wrong mothaf*ckas!! Now member everytime you open the hood it has beeyond written all over it!! Say something now chump!!!:wooo

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 09:08 PM
hahaha all i gotta say is beeyond is wack

dr doom
10-17-2006, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=dr doom]

hey actually that sounded nice.... :thumbsup

hey that was me not mike.........also thats a nice manifold and all but one manifold doesnt mean that other aspects arent hacked.

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 09:17 PM
the only reason that one is nice is becuase it is probably for his own car not the customers

tommyt5078
10-17-2006, 09:19 PM
KONRAD PETERS and BEE HANG

I looked both up and it's a toss up as to who's record I would want!!!!!

dr doom
10-17-2006, 09:20 PM
well im not trying to take sides. im a fabricator and tube bender myself so i know what kinda work goes into alot of this as well as how one little mistake can cost you big. but still customers need to come first.

bearsek
10-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Hey Konrad no matter how much shit you talk about how much they f*cked up your motor. Everytime you open then hood all you gonna see is Beeyond fabrication. Your whole setup is done on what they started. You aint shit and you will never be sh*t, keep flipping burgers and thinkin you the sh*t and ill knock you out like a piece of shit! Do the one thing you can do but for some reason suck at it, steal a car, strip it, sell it for parts and get another one of your boys beat down. You already got people after your ass for trying to steal they cars, so why dont you stop while you ahead and breathing cause you ****ed with the wrong mothaf*ckas!! Now member everytime you open the hood it has beeyond written all over it!! Say something now chump!!!:wooo
My point still, If bee wouldn't keep buying stolen shit people wouldn't have as much reason to steal it.

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 09:24 PM
exactly he needs to stop buying stolen parts and puttin them into ppls cars

TopSECRETHatch
10-17-2006, 09:39 PM
If you look up records you have know the birthday of the person most of those that show up aint even his. But konrad on the other hand has felonies. So if bee is such a thief and puts stolen parts on peoples cars why is it that nobody has said anything to the police or anything?? :flipoff2:

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 09:40 PM
because we are not rats and he will get whats coming to him:flipoff2:

TopSECRETHatch
10-17-2006, 09:43 PM
What would that be??? You talking alot of smack who are you anyways??? What you got against them anyways??

JDMbeee16
10-17-2006, 09:47 PM
dude long story he ****ed me over on my tranny i was fine with him up until that point but now since then i have nothing good to say about him or his shop

rally_scort
10-17-2006, 09:49 PM
If you look up records you have know the birthday of the person most of those that show up aint even his. But konrad on the other hand has felonies. So if bee is such a thief and puts stolen parts on peoples cars why is it that nobody has said anything to the police or anything?? :flipoff2:

common knowledge and proof are two way different things.Way before i knew about the whole honda drama with cars gettin stolen i was told that when a built honda goes missing theres a shop off 38th and greenfield that knows where it is and where to find it.Just because you cant prove certain people steal cars doesnt mean it isnt happening.Maybe its because certain people are good at what they do and thats why nobody has contacted the police becuase its better to let them think they got away and let em get caught later.

waldotaz2003
10-17-2006, 09:50 PM
time for friendship

waldotaz2003
10-17-2006, 09:51 PM
konrad and friendship **** barney and friend you zebra ****

konrad
10-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Wow bee posted a picture of my manifold. and downpipe that cracked on the 1st dyno pull:goof Such good fabrication, btw why did you make me buy a 44mm wastegate when you matched it to a 30mm wastegate hole on the manifold which i didn't find out till afterwards. I wanna get something straight though, i never said bee doesn't know how to build an engine, because i know that he can. What i'm trying to get at is he will only build it right if it's for his personal use. Bee you even admitted to one of my friends that's cool with you that you may have "rushed it." Besides Cee's old blue hatch, how many other high horsepower cars has bee built that run to this day??? NONE! I rest my case.
p.s. 91lshatch How am i acting like i'm the shit? I never brought anything up like that. I'm in this game as a passion, i'm not here to brag about how much power i have or how fast my car is. I could care less what you guys think. you talk like you know everything, how about you let everyone know who you are.

ThatWhiteCivic
10-18-2006, 12:05 AM
how about you let everyone know who you are

Hello my name is Rob and I'm an alcoholic :goof

whitehatch
10-18-2006, 01:26 AM
nick aka chubbs is jdmbee16, is the biggest bs talking, extreme nut swinging mother ****er ive ever met,

waldotaz2003
10-18-2006, 08:25 AM
no body can talk trash anymore ,season is over and expectations are high so lets bring it next year , my respect to all of you

turbogarrett
10-18-2006, 09:29 AM
Wow, reading this thread shows exactly why people laugh at the whole "jdm" import culture.

b18cef
10-18-2006, 11:11 AM
Oh snap?
Chubbs...from Raaacine?
Hey Chubbs, how far South is Racine?
The dirty Souf?

<Wanted to let this thread die, but will not pass a chance to get at Chubbs.
And will continue to do business with Bee.

Bee
10-18-2006, 11:35 AM
first off thats the same motor as the other one.Stop braggin cuz you can build a mildsteel tubular ramhorn manifold.Give me the tools you have and i can fab anything you can.Dont believe me, prove me wrong.Ill come to your shop and build a manifold just as good as you with the same tools.:loser

same motor at different angle... stupid fuk face. and FYI illiterate a$$hole the material used on this build is full Stainless Steel... gosh we should bann stupid fuks in here!!! :flipoff2:

Bee
10-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Bee I am not taking sides here. I attempted to be quiet and PM you to shut up but that attempt has failed. You need to not tell people if it is and isnt their problem ON A PUBLIC BOARD! You come in here expecting to get free advertizement and the sh!t talk!!!

Grow up! Your grammer skills suck. You couldnt even tell us that you have grammer skills with out fu(king it up. I am not going to attack you personally, but I am not going to let some punk like you bash my friends. Your sh!t stinks as much or worse than others, DONT FORGET THAT!

Now if you did get the car to go low 10s cool. This is still not a consern to anyone here as you have proven that you cant keep it together long enough to finish an event.

Now you can go and call me names and try and insult me. All you have is hearsay and BS. I shouldnt even tell you this, because if you listened, people may like you more. But eitherway, Grow up. You are not gaining respect talking trash on a forum. I have not thought Ill of you untill now.

Go ahead and say what you will about me, my car, my friends, my looks... I dont care. The fact is that I bring and back up what I claim. I dont go for one hit wonders and hazzy views of the truth.

If you want others respect, you could start by not attacking them. If you dont want others respect then keep coming on here and making an as$ out of yourself and pissing everyone off.

Whatever man

Jakeoff i don't need to talk to you anymore... this isn't your dilemma. go back and see who started it.. i only mentioned KONRAD.. no one else!!! he knows he has problems with me.. stay the fuk out!!!:flipoff2:

Flight_740
10-18-2006, 11:39 AM
:locked:

Bee
10-18-2006, 11:41 AM

mike this isn't your problem either you come in here talking smack.... you know to date BEEYOND is record holder for the state. your n/a is awesome, but we hold the FASTEST/QUICKEST.... time and time again!!! NEED I SAY MORE!!!!:flipoff2:

only reason why i was fuking around with jdmbeee16 is because durh.. look the full sh1t talk he was doing....:flipoff2:

also did my timeslip Shut you up... thx mike.... i'm sure no HOTROD or your n/a car can ever run those trap speed with that 10.2..... most v8s that do that MPH are deep into 9s or 8s.... SOLID PROOF.... for now you are proven WRONG... remember it was RSD.. durh the times don't show.. even if 10000 rice boys where there no one could see sh1t...

and you say you are the sh1t at building motors..making fun about our setups....... not what i heard.. konrads piece of sh1t motor parts were put in backwards... don't worry i have ears on the streets... you say your motor was solid this whole year.. fuk that we don't know what you do behind close doors.... Our motors are pushing the limits going 130-150mph TURBOed... Your motor don't sustain sh1t compared to ours... Little 250-280whp N/A big deal... I could spend $10K and get a K24 TSX setup into my little 93 civic and make 300whp..stripped the fuk out i can do 10s...believe it i know the solution... why should do that when I can do 600+whp with that money..and run 9sec on a STREET CAR.... To me DRAG cars are near worthless(durh we had one)...proven street setups is my way.....
JUST MY THOUGHTS.......and my two yens!!!

Bee
10-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Oh snap?
Chubbs...from Raaacine?
Hey Chubbs, how far South is Racine?
The dirty Souf?

<Wanted to let this thread die, but will not pass a chance to get at Chubbs.
And will continue to do business with Bee.

hey stop that name calling... CHUBBS...haha.. I'm fat too you know!!!! LMAO:goof

Bee
10-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Wow bee posted a picture of my manifold. and downpipe that cracked on the 1st dyno pull:goof Such good fabrication, btw why did you make me buy a 44mm wastegate when you matched it to a 30mm wastegate hole on the manifold which i didn't find out till afterwards. I wanna get something straight though, i never said bee doesn't know how to build an engine, because i know that he can. What i'm trying to get at is he will only build it right if it's for his personal use. Bee you even admitted to one of my friends that's cool with you that you may have "rushed it." Besides Cee's old blue hatch, how many other high horsepower cars has bee built that run to this day??? NONE! I rest my case.
p.s. 91lshatch How am i acting like i'm the shit? I never brought anything up like that. I'm in this game as a passion, i'm not here to brag about how much power i have or how fast my car is. I could care less what you guys think. you talk like you know everything, how about you let everyone know who you are.

oh goosh.. KONRAD the thief is back in the house..... Our work is gauranteed..... if your manifold cracks simply let us see it no biggy. go to honda-tech.com go check out their warranty.. plenty of warranty work by the big dog fabricaters... durh!!! BTW our manifolds have had no cracks we've done 15 this year A$$wipe.........:flipoff2:

Bee
10-18-2006, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=Bee]

hey that was me not mike.........also thats a nice manifold and all but one manifold doesnt mean that other aspects arent hacked.

like what???.. so you want to see our turbo piping welds.... huumm what else is hacked..... oh the T-bolt clamps are hacked..haha

ignorant... i welcome you true hackers to see our work......... this don't mean people that bring in their own work and pay us $100 to finish and start their car up...... REMEMBER what good o' boy deciuss said... you get what you pay for!!! $50 for a muffler system brings a month's use... $500 SS muffler system brings you lifetime quality...... SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND.....:thumbsup business is business you bring your hack we make it better..but it's still your HACk.......unless you pay for BOMB a$$ work from BEEYOND....

Bee
10-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Wow, reading this thread shows exactly why people laugh at the whole "jdm" import culture.

OK I'LL STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT......... HERE IS THE STORY!!!

all i mentioned was a guy that has a screwed up sticker about me on his rear of his car and talks plenty of sh1t... only him and i have beef.... he sh1t talk and i did same back... this should be between us.. he wanted to race me too so i welcomed him... everyone need to just watch and stop butting in!!! That's how this the dilemma begin!!! I'm not blaming this guy and that guy for butting in now since they know who they are..... next time just mind your own business!!! It's between 2 parties..... But if we would've raced like how he wanted to...................................I GAURANTEE ANNIHILATION!!!! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Bee
10-18-2006, 12:14 PM
can the admin lock this......

LASTLY WE ALL KNOW BEEYOND ENGINEERING HAVE PLENTY OF HATERS.... NO DOUBT...AGAIN LIKE A DUDE SAID...
"YOU KNOW YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL WHEN YOU HAVE THIS MANY HATERS"

THIS I WILL FOREVER REMEMBER!!!! :thumbsup

rally_scort
10-18-2006, 12:38 PM
same motor at different angle... stupid fuk face. and FYI illiterate a$$hole the material used on this build is full Stainless Steel... gosh we should bann stupid fuks in here!!! :flipoff2:

im a **** face becuase i pointed out your trying to take credit for two custom jobs when its actually the same motor? And im illiterate because i can tell what metal was used on your manifolds? Its still done with the same welder you dumbass.My point is that i can make any manifold you can if i had the same tools so dont go around braggin because you can make a simple ramhorn manifold.If your gunna make a point in this arguement stop ******* using those stupid little animations because they dont make sense.

TopStreetDsm
10-18-2006, 12:45 PM
You want to call me names now you fu(king Dickshit!

Stop trying to get free advertizement!
Stop trying to hype up your broke ass shit!
You ever disrespect me again and Ill b!tch slap your monkey ass!
Im glad you can live in the fu(king dilluted reality you built for yourself, but stop acting surprized that no one else agrees with you.

Telling people to bow down, and back off! How did you get the idea you are able to talk to people this way. You are repping a shop and attempting to get business, and now when your free advertizement turns against you, with people expressing their opinions you want it closed. You think that broken cars and stolen manifold designs are going to get you anywhere while you are telling people off. You ignorant fu(k!

I PMed you. I didnt intend on making my thoughts public, but damn if I am going to sit back and let some sorry sack like you call me names.

Go ahead and make your 7 post reply to this shit. Im done, Ill see you at the track where you have a chance to prove yourself against a REAL car.

waldotaz2003
10-18-2006, 12:46 PM
BEE you still on business, the best for you and your family.

Myles
10-18-2006, 12:48 PM
ruh roh

:popcorn

rally_scort
10-18-2006, 12:53 PM
anybody else notice all the new member springing up and talking shit back and forth since this thread mentioned one name? I think its time to make some more limitations on this forum.Just my two cents.:thumbsup

Myles
10-18-2006, 12:54 PM
i think its time to make a video about the dark side of the import guys.

rally_scort
10-18-2006, 12:56 PM
i think its time to make a video about the dark side of the import guys.

id like to reserve my copy.Ive been waiting for some real jdm 'yo action for a few years now.

Myles
10-18-2006, 12:59 PM
id have to give it a flashy name.

hmmmm, maybe give it some of the trademark import sterotypes?

juicedimpss
10-18-2006, 01:00 PM
You want to call me names now you fu(king Dickshit!

Stop trying to get free advertizement!
Stop trying to hype up your broke ass shit!
You ever disrespect me again and Ill b!tch slap your monkey ass!

Ill see you at the track where you have a chance to prove yourself against a REAL car.
:rolf
+1jillion jake.

Myles
10-18-2006, 01:03 PM
maybe i should start making callout vids for the import guys too. Jake, you want one?

TopStreetDsm
10-18-2006, 01:05 PM
BRING IT!:devil

Current setup.... New setup.... Doesnt matter!

Myles
10-18-2006, 01:06 PM
song and person to call out please.

i really should make a form that you can submit.

TopStreetDsm
10-18-2006, 01:09 PM
I said I was done, unless needed. I am going to drop it and leave it at that.

Myles
10-18-2006, 01:10 PM
awww thats no fun.

ill just have to stockpile videos over the winter for when you guys get really edgy

waldotaz2003
10-18-2006, 01:20 PM
JAKE on everyones eyes your close for business

Myles
10-18-2006, 01:30 PM
JAKE on everyones eyes your close for business

ok?

UnderPSI
10-18-2006, 01:35 PM
Someone here loves lamp, I am sure of it. :durr

b18cef
10-18-2006, 01:39 PM
I love lamp.
And I'm not sure why somebody gave me negative rep points?
FYI I've been to several BCM events on the Norf Side and had a good time. I didn't join today to chime in on the bs. I view a bunch but don't post much.
I'm the guy that came with Rob (lambo doors) and I drove my Honda once (it's pretty ugly but it's not so slow.)
Done with my intorduction of sorts.

rally_scort
10-18-2006, 01:42 PM
yet another person whining about rep...who the hell cares...its the internet:loser

juicedimpss
10-18-2006, 01:47 PM
I love lamp.
And I'm not sure why somebody gave me negative rep points?
FYI I've been to several BCM events on the Norf Side and had a good time. I didn't join today to chime in on the bs. I view a bunch but don't post much.
I'm the guy that came with Rob (lambo doors) and I drove my Honda once (it's pretty ugly but it's not so slow.)
Done with my intorduction of sorts.
maybe an introduction on the general forum would be a better idea.
:thumbsup

b18cef
10-18-2006, 01:49 PM
meh.
someday

edit: funny 10-18-2006 12:51 PM dont come on here and start talking shit honda boy

hehehe

I'll do an introduction when I get my new car later this week.
It's a Nissan.
(editng so this worthless thread doesn't get bumped)

Yooformula
10-18-2006, 02:02 PM
this crap thread needs to just die.

Myles
10-18-2006, 02:06 PM
this crap thread needs to just die.

i agree

Flight_740
10-18-2006, 02:08 PM
:wstupid :locked:

ThatWhiteCivic
10-18-2006, 02:14 PM
____________ The End____________

TURTLE
10-18-2006, 02:17 PM
ib4tl!

oh.. my name is josh, and i'm an alcoholic!

Yooformula
10-18-2006, 02:23 PM
And so it does.