My picks in bold :)

Sean Sherk Vs. Kenny Florian
Jon Fitch Vs. Kuniyoshi Hironaka
Cheick Kongo Vs. Carmelo Marrero
Spencer Fisher Vs. Dan Lauzon
Keith Jardine Vs. Mike Nickels
Yushin Okami Vs. Kalib Starnes
Justin James Vs. Clay Guida Who cares!
Kurt Pellegrino Vs. Junior Assuncao Who cares!

Yooformula
10-14-2006, 04:27 PM
agreed!!!!!

Lash
10-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Hmmm...I might play 'Devils advocate' here and vote for Silva.
:devil

He's a great fighter...but I haven't seen him in enough UFC fights to make a decision. If he brings it like his last fight though...:wooo

Only 3 of his 20 MMA fights (16-3...+1 loss for DQ) have gone longer than 5 min...2 of which were ones he lost.

Lash
10-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Apparently Mike Nicklels has withdrawn from his fight because of a "Back Injury"..lol. I was kinda (just a small..little...tiny bit :) ) looking foreward to seeing Keith fight.

twirkin50
10-14-2006, 05:08 PM
Good calls!! Yeah, I think the Franklin fight is going to be a really good match up. All it will take is a coupe good shots from Silva and the belt could change hands.

I really like to see Kenny Florian. He looks like he should be working at Wal Mart or something, but instead he is really impressive in the octagon.

Lash
10-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Yeah...Kenny's got his hands full though.

moels
10-14-2006, 06:35 PM
Sherk is a monster! Florian is surprisingly good though.

I am not buying this one, so updates would be appreciated.

Lash
10-14-2006, 06:39 PM

:thumbsup

SlowStee
10-14-2006, 06:43 PM
It would be cool to see Florian win...but Sherk looks like a ****** beast!!

I say sherk :)

and Im hoping Franklin holds his title :shades

twirkin50
10-14-2006, 07:34 PM
Sherk is a monster! Florian is surprisingly good though.

Yeah, I didn't get this one either. I really wanted to, but I have to be back at work at 4am, so I need my beauty rest.

moels
10-14-2006, 07:58 PM
I work at 5am so I can stay up for some of the updates. Just didn't think this one was worth the money quite frankly.

I knew since I provided some updates in the past, I could count on you guys for some this time.

Lash
10-14-2006, 08:06 PM
Just didn't think this one was worth the money quite frankly.

Waaaa?

I hope you miss a good one!!!!!! :goof
Rich hasn't been fighting that often.

moels
10-14-2006, 08:11 PM
2 decent fights on the whole card IMO. I bought the last 3, just thought I would take this one off. Can't wait for Tito and Chuck in December.

Lash
10-14-2006, 08:13 PM
2 decent fights on the whole card IMO. I bought the last 3, just thought I would take this one off. Can't wait for Tito and Chuck in December.

My wifes wanted this one more than me. Rich is by far her favorite fighter.

moels
10-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Cause he's a cutie pie.......lol

I like Rich as well, I think he will win. Very smart fighter in my opinion.

twirkin50
10-14-2006, 08:40 PM
My wifes wanted this one more than me. Rich is by far her favorite fighter.

Gee, were have I heard that before.

Yeah, she was upset she had to work tonight. She has a thing for Tito as well.

Lash
10-14-2006, 08:46 PM
She has a thing for Tito as well.

Mine used to...until she saw how big of a **** he was right at the end of the last fight.

Lash
10-14-2006, 09:19 PM
Fisher by TKO in the 1st round. But the 18yr. old newcomer gave him a little trouble on the ground. Not a bad showing by the kid.

twirkin50
10-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Nice! Wasn't sure what the outcome would be. So far you are 1-0 on your pics.

Lash
10-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Marrero by decision. Kongo pretty much displayed how NOT to avoid a takedown....especially seeing as how he is a stand up fighter and his ground game is non-existant.

Pretty boring fight. Both fighters appeared to be pretty worn out by the mirrle of the 2nd round.

twirkin50
10-14-2006, 10:00 PM
I think this is one of your pics that I would have questioned. I had a hunch that Marrero would get the win, but not by much. 1-1

Yooformula
10-14-2006, 10:08 PM
updates folks! I have to work so I am hanging on here to see wtf happened.

twirkin50
10-14-2006, 10:12 PM
We really need to plan something for the next one!

Lash
10-14-2006, 10:20 PM
Fitch FTW by decision.

It's wasnt looking so good in the 1st. He was in a triangle choke 3/4 of the 1st round but worked his way out of it. Turned into a bloody fight in the 3rd when it appeared he broke his own nose on a take down...nose was gushing blood most of the 3rd. Little ground and pound and some nice punches (and nice head Kicks) from the feet get him the win.

Lash
10-14-2006, 10:25 PM
I think this is one of your pics that I would have questioned. I had a hunch that Marrero would get the win, but not by much. 1-1

It was Marrero's first fight in the UFC so it's hard to tell how well a newbie is gonna do. Kongo wasn't impressive at all....at least compared to some of his other fights. Kongo's first 2 fights were won by TKO. He needs to stay off his back..lol.

Lash
10-14-2006, 11:14 PM
Sherk is the new LW Champ! He wins by decision.

Gotta agive it up to Kenny though. He took it all 5 rounds.....ON HIS BACK and he didn't get K.O.'d or submited. Had Sherk in 2 chokes and almost a tight arm bar. Split Sherks head wide open by his temple with 2 elbows from the bottom. Sherk bled badly from the begging of the 3rd to the end of the fight. It actually worked to Sherks advantage because with Kenny on the bottom...it was dripping into Kenny's eyes...lol. Sherk was just too strong though.

Yooformula
10-14-2006, 11:19 PM
WTF! Someone tell me how in the hell, Monson gets a title fight after getting suspended for steroids and beating NOBODY recently!?!?!?

Lash
10-14-2006, 11:20 PM
And now it's time.....Franklin and Silva!!!!

This is gonna be a good ass fight!

Lash
10-14-2006, 11:21 PM
WTF! Someone tell me how in the hell, Monson gets a title fight after getting suspended for steroids and beating NOBODY recently!?!?!?
I agree!
It dosent matter....he'll get K.O.'d in the first round anyways.

Lash
10-14-2006, 11:30 PM
SILVA WINS!!!!!!

K.O. in the FIRST ROUND!!!! Franklin got his ass beat!

Silva gave Rich about 100 knees to the body in the muay thai clinch and I swear he broke ribs on both side of Rich's body!!!!! A few kicks to the head followed by a knee...and he's OUT!!!!! Rich had 2 knee marks on heach side of his body...you could see the pain on his face. He knew it was over too.

Absolute PERFECT display of MUI THAI!!!!!

After the knees to the body...Rich basically gave up. You could see him drop his hands..he didn't care about his head he just wanted to protect his body.

Franklins nose is crooked as sh!t too.....it looks like this /

So now the digging begins to find a vid for you guys. :) You gotta see it!!!

Who's next!?!?! I'd dont think theres anybody who can beat this guy...except for Franklin. I see a rematch soon.

tbarsch
10-14-2006, 11:38 PM
Unbelievable!! Thanks for the posts Lash!

SILVA WINS!!!!!!

K.O. in the FIRST ROUND!!!!

Gave Rich about 100 knees to the body in the mui thai clinch and I swear he broke ribs on both side of Rich's body!!!!! A few kicks to the head followed by a knee...and he's OUT!!!!!

After the knees to the bod...Rich basically gave up. You could see him drop his hands..he didn't care about his head he just wanted to protect his body.

SlowStee
10-15-2006, 12:19 AM
oooh my goodness....

Lash
10-15-2006, 01:40 AM
This will pretty much sum it up...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Lash00/Silva-knee_Franklin-nose.gif
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/logikt/anderson-silva_rich-franklin.gif
:D
I just want to know if Matt Hughes will back up his statement after seeing Silva's first 2 fights in the UFC :

"If Rich loses to Silva...I'll move up a weight class to fight Silva".
They showed Hughes in the audience and he had the "oh sh!t" look on his face.

And you KNOW Mike Swick is sh!ting his panst right now. He's probably next in line.

Yooformula
10-15-2006, 02:23 AM
OMG!! Say it isnt so!! 1 fight and he wins the title! Farking bullsh!t!!! Ace looks like he got tore up though. Good KO, I just wish Silva earned the fight in the UFC. I hope Matt is a man of his word but I think with 3 fights this year alone, it might be much for him to try his hands with Silva. That muay thai will trounce his wrestling anyday!

Lash
10-15-2006, 02:34 AM
I just wish Silva earned the fight in the UFC.

Wait til you see the whole fight....lol. You'll see why the put him in there right away. Tore up is an understatement. I just think Dana didnt want any more of his MW's getting hurt :stare

I still can believe how crazy that clinch was though. It's like he was permanently attached....throwing knee after knee after knee.
*shudders*

Lash
10-15-2006, 02:40 AM
This might work again...give it time..otherwise there should be another video up tomorrow.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=90A79B720C2FB34B

And heres the fight when he dominated Chris Leben..

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/leben/video/x7h0p_ufn5-chris-leben-vs-anderson-silva

twirkin50
10-15-2006, 06:29 AM
SILVA WINS!!!!!!

K.O. in the FIRST ROUND!!!! Franklin got his ass beat!

Silva gave Rich about 100 knees to the body in the muay thai clinch and I swear he broke ribs on both side of Rich's body!!!!! A few kicks to the head followed by a knee...and he's OUT!!!!! Rich had 2 knee marks on heach side of his body...you could see the pain on his face. He knew it was over too.

After the knees to the body...Rich basically gave up. You could see him drop his hands..he didn't care about his head he just wanted to protect his body.

Who's next!?!?! I'd dont think theres anybody who can beat this guy...except for Franklin. I see a rematch soon.

Thanks for posting up Lash!! Lots of upsets, didn't see the Florian loss coming either. See, I should have got this one.

twirkin50
10-15-2006, 06:30 AM
Good calls!! Yeah, I think the Franklin fight is going to be a really good match up. All it will take is a coupe good shots from Silva and the belt could change hands.

Man what a good quote I have here!!