PDA

View Full Version : 98 Jeep Wrangler w/ 7'4" western suburbanite plow

Donny O.
10-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This is not a beater 'lot truck'. it is my backup/toy/2nd vehicle and has been used as a daily driver for me on more than one ocasion...i've put 40K miles on it in less than 3 years. would not hesitate to drive it anywhere....did 140mile round trip last weekend with the plow on it!! here is a copy paste from an add i posted elsewhere!!

98 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4x4

Factory Options:
• 4.0L 6 Cylinder / 5-Speed Manual Trans / Shift on the Fly 4WD
• 3:73 Gears w/Track-lock
• Dual Tops…..Soft and Hard Top(w/ Privacy Glass)
• Full Hard Doors….Aftermarket 2-Piece Soft Doors
• A/C, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Rear Wiper/Defrost, Fog Lights, Sound Bar

Suspension:
• Rancho 2.5” Lift Springs / Rancho RSX Shocks
• Teraflex Adjustable Front Trackbar
• Warrior Swaybar Quick Disconnects
• Rubicon Express T-case Lowering Kit

Appearance & Accessories:
• 15” x 10” Eagle Alloy 058 Wheels/33” x 12.5” BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO tires
• Olympic Maxi Light Bar w/4 Delta Halogen Off Road Lights
• Omix Safari Headlight and Tail Light Guards
• LoD Rear Bumper w/Tire Swing
• Bushwacker 6” Pocket Style Fender Flares / Trail Armor & Hood Armor Kits
• 2005 Western Suburbanite 7’4” Polyethylene Snowplow w/Scrape-lock (plow only weighs 270lbs)

Runs great, shifts great, clutch is good, heat works great, both tops in great shape(soft top is new this summer..still need the tail gate bar for it).
I still have all the factory parts I removed(springs, flares, etc) to go with the jeep including the factory soft top that was never used(no windows). I also have the factory wheels and tires, and another set of aftermarket wheels w/31X10.5” BFG ALL-TERRAINS.
Closest it has seen to off roading is some mud in a new subdivision so it was not abused. it has been a backup daily driver and toy for me.

Plow has one season of light use and works great. 3-4 Driveways per snowfall...mine and a few friends....personal use only...was not used as a buisness but could be....it's a great driveway and small lot snow removal weapon.

JEEP IS READY FOR TOPLESS FUN IN THE SUMMER, OR SNOW IN THE WINTER….PERSONAL USE OR MAKE SOME EXTRA CASH!!

PICTURES OF THE JEEP FROM THE DAY I BROUGHT IT HOME TIL NOW!! (http://community.webshots.com/album/215103839YXIZJF)

asking $9000/obo/partial trade/trade
Donny O.
608-290-2214
hondarrman@yahoo.com

Donny O.
10-18-2006, 02:07 AM
bumping it up. books for over $7000 and i have over $6000 in extras on it along with all the stock parts as well.

Donny O.
10-26-2006, 11:15 PM
FYI. this is a daily driver that I bought a plow for to do my drive with. plow goes on and off in less than 2 minutes. this is/was NOT a beat up old plow vehicle. i daily drove it 200 miles a day then poped the plow on, did my drive, took the plow back off, and drove 200 miles to work again.

Donny O.
11-02-2006, 01:47 AM
snow is comming!!!! I might jsut have to keep it and use it if no one buys it soon!!!