PDA

View Full Version : Winter Volleyball?

d0nut
10-11-2006, 07:05 PM
My wife is looking for an indoor volleyball leauge that needs a female. All her connections are dead for this year.

For all of you smarta$$es that are laughing about needing to say "indoor" with winter: The bar league she is on is playing outdoors til Mid Nov.......

Silver350
10-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Sorry to say but most of all the girls I play volleyball with are already on a team. I think most all leagues started already. A lot of the leagues are fall/ winter for 16 weeks. I will keep my ears open If I hear of anyone that is looking for someone. What league level does she normally play on. Most of the girls I know play on a B+ League.

d0nut
10-11-2006, 07:46 PM
She plays B leauge most of the time. Now and then she will play sub on an A team. She is always up for any sub work also, she just loves to play.

Thanks for lookin!

Sorry to say but most of all the girls I play volleyball with are already on a team. I think most all leagues started already. A lot of the leagues are fall/ winter for 16 weeks. I will keep my ears open If I hear of anyone that is looking for someone. What league level does she normally play on. Most of the girls I know play on a B+ League.

Silver350
10-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Ok thank you for the info. I will keep my ears open

theavenger333
10-11-2006, 10:57 PM
if she wants to come to Mequon, my team on friday nights needs at least quality players. sounds like its perfect for her, i just pray for a person who shows up consistently and TRIES! let me know, we play at Libby Montanas, its about Donges Bay Road and Green Bay. we play at either 730 or 830.

Silver350
10-12-2006, 06:55 AM
if she wants to come to Mequon, my team on friday nights needs at least quality players. sounds like its perfect for her, i just pray for a person who shows up consistently and TRIES! let me know, we play at Libby Montanas, its about Donges Bay Road and Green Bay. we play at either 730 or 830.

Ah good old libby's I use to play there in fact on of the girls that I know and use to play with a long time ago plays there on Friday night.

Karps TA
10-12-2006, 09:32 AM
Anyone playing at the new place Waynze World? How are the leagues there? For years I played indoor at the Waukesha Epicenter. I love playing indoor court vball.