PDA

View Full Version : Such thing as a foose mustang?

Flight_740
10-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Saw one yesterday with a dealer plate on it. Red with a black top. Foose wheels and badges, maybe exhaust. Wheels gave the car a nice look.

Looked like this but it was a vert.

http://www.mustangblog.com/index.php/2006/foose-stallion-mustangs-hit-dealerships/

PureSound15
10-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Yeah there are a couple different options. The only "performance" option that I know of is the shaker hood, but the hood thats on the one in your picture is the one I would choose, the shaker breaks it up too much.

nismodave
10-07-2006, 12:48 PM
What a waste of $$$$$$$$$.

GRAMPS SS
10-07-2006, 02:36 PM
he had one last year...two tone gray...didn't sell well....if you read your car mags...look for the quaker state oil ads...the gray one is in the ad......they had paint , different front end, rear spoiler, wheels, slight engine mods and foose badges......46k...didn't sell many...now he has these....he has teamed up with a good team on this one....chip is a name now with his own show....but so was BC with American Hot Rod.......

esthirteen
10-07-2006, 03:13 PM
What a waste of $$$$$$$$$.

agreed, although for people that have moey and want to waste it, do it, it looks 2x better IMO

A B4C Z
10-07-2006, 06:57 PM
The mac tool dealer that comes into our work some firend of his bought one chances are its the one you saw because he had a dealer plate on it. It did look nice but i bet it was extra $$$$$ because the name.

wikked
10-07-2006, 07:11 PM
wtf doublepost... where's the delete option :mad:

wikked
10-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Yea i'm sure those 20" rims will help with handling/performance :rolleyes:
Don't drive that shlt in the rain! lol 720ยบ's

mark v
10-07-2006, 07:15 PM
When i was at the Barret Jackson Auction this year i saw one.

Jeff
10-08-2006, 12:16 AM
i like the grille

GrimreaperSS
10-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Mac Tools was giving one away, a promo thing for buying a Mac Credit Card. Some autobody guy in Waukesha won it. Was in the latest tool flyer they handed out. Dont know if its the same car or not, but it was a red/black (?)vert.

GRAMPS SS
10-10-2006, 07:24 PM
he had one last year...two tone gray...didn't sell well....if you read your car mags...look for the quaker state oil ads...the gray one is in the ad......they had paint , different front end, rear spoiler, wheels, slight engine mods and foose badges......46k...didn't sell many...now he has these....he has teamed up with a good team on this one....chip is a name now with his own show....but so was BC with American Hot Rod.......

for those that may be interested.....the above car was based on a 2005 GT...it had new nose, rear , spoiler, wheels and lights in custom grill...and some odds and ends in the interior...he signed each one on the dash...the car was built for the woodward cruise and was to be the big brother to ELEANOR...the car was called STALLION and was avail at your local ford dealership....must not of sold many ....i didn't see any at the dealerships here in milwaukee.....kinda like the BOSS for 06...the only one of those i saw was at the world of wheels from EWALD Ford...all the ford shows i went to this year didn't see on of those for 46k but yet we see ROUSH MUSTANGS for the same price.....

70challenger
10-10-2006, 11:43 PM
yeah my mac dealer (just went out of business) was telling me about it. one of the guys on his route won a foose car. i saw it saturaday on my way to the track at the pdq gas station on 164 and 59 in waukesha. i saw the car and did a double take. thing looked sweet though!