PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Red Honda Civic Stolen!!!!

Flicktitty
10-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Hey guy's i just saw this on another ought it was worth putting it on here. Seeing how Zion/Gurnee is so close to the IL/WI Boarder someone on here Might know what happend or maybe someone will see the car or parts for sale in or around the area. so here it goes ....

:mad: ---------:mad:
I got up this morning and My ******* car was gone. I feel like this is useless because next time i see my car it will be gutted to pieces, But if someone knows anything please let me know. The car is a Red Honda Civic Coupe, and except for the RSR exahust it looks totally stock. It had silver Rota wheels and Full GSR interior. i know these ain't the best pictures but thats the only pics I got of it. It has an LS Vtec swap with so much shit done to it that I don't have time to post it all. I will pay to whoever help me find the person who did it. The VIN of the car is 1HGEJ115XPL000875. It was in my driveway when I got Home @ 1:30 am and it was gone when my wife got up to work @ 5:30am. I Live in Zion IL. near Gurnee area. Like I said I think this is pointless but you never know, any questions let me know, Thanks in advance!!!

http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/imagehosting/6886450efa0d3f928.jpg
http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/imagehosting/68864523e375034cd.jpg

This is what the Engine looks like Exactly (but now it sits on a red coupe) It is an LS VTEC Block code is B18A1 with a GSR head Stamped P72, GSR Tranny, Gator axle, carbon fiber plug cover, golden eagle blk fuel rail, Aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator, NX solenoids (NX Nitrous Kit). RC Injectors, Skunk 2 manifold and Type R Header.

http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/imagehosting/68864436d3b435b6b.jpg

:flipoff2: :devil :mad: --------------:mad: :devil :flipoff2:

If anyone see's this car or anything that might of been on or in this car please let me know or call this number 847-489-1485 (theowners phone number)

Thanks guy's = Nick

Yooformula
10-04-2006, 11:59 PM
Man that sucks. I want to know if anyone has ACTUALLY found a thief and given some payback.....I mean real payback! The kind that leave a mudda with a limp. So many people say what they would do but I wanna meet the guy that actually followed through one day.

Flicktitty
10-05-2006, 12:17 AM
yeah i know what you mean, The owner of the guy is a pretty respected person in the Chicago area import scene he has a pretty good afiliation with the shop "speedquest" where a few of my friends have had work done i really hope he finds this car. But i figured there's a good chance the car is already stripped.

PureSound15
10-05-2006, 12:24 AM
It's amazing how you can keep a car so clean and yet it looks sooo good. What a shame.

Yet another person who suffers because some d1ck cant get a job and buy it for himself.

Prescott
10-05-2006, 01:26 AM
That really sucks.
I hate facking thieves.
Time for some aluminum bat justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

88Nightmare
10-05-2006, 02:02 AM
That really sucks.
I hate facking thieves.
Time for some aluminum bat justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aluminum bat filled with concrete with some nails through it maybe :headbang

Feature Pony
10-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Yeah that car is probably long gone, my buddy had an 99 SI that was stolen and the shell was found in Texas, nothing was left on the car, and they wanted him to pay to get the car back up here..

Silver350
10-05-2006, 09:24 AM
Why does he have E/T on the rear instead of the front isn't the car FWD?

HRSEPLA
10-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Those are Mickey Thompson E/T skinny front runners.

Sucks the car was stolen!

84hurst
10-05-2006, 02:04 PM
Definately sucks that the car was stolen, but odds are, it was stripped before this thread was posted. Good luck though, hope you find the shitheads that did it! :thumbsup

00SoSlow
10-06-2006, 01:55 AM
my buddy had his car stolen from his front yard one nite, and the next day it was found under a bridge stripped and burned... sux that its gone, but hopefully u can find it

Brandon W.
10-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Alot of stuff gets stolen from people from Zion..one of the guys on WIDSM had his Turbo stolen from a guy from Zion..the guy tried to sell it on the same Forum he stole it from..maybe this guy will be just as stupid

Flicktitty
10-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Hey guy's Good news!!! They found the car. The Kenosha police dept. stopped the guy for something (unsure what) about 2-3 hours after the car was stolen and when they asked the guy for his D/L he didn't have one. So they arrested the guy and they ended up getting ahold of the owner of the car and he has it back. The car was given back to him in the same shape it was when it was stolen. the car wasen't regesterd as "stolen" when the car was stopped. But the owner is pressing charges on the guy and some how he found out where the guy is from and he was from Millwaukee. Just thought i'd give you guy's the update!

PB86MCSS
10-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Thats great news, glad he got it back especially in one peice....and icing on the cake they caught the guy. I vote for *aluminum bat justice*. Douchebag.

Prescott
10-11-2006, 12:58 AM
That's nothing short of a miracle!!!!!
Everybody loves a "happy ending"

WilliamZ
10-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Wow did he get lucky for getting it back! That's awesome that the theif got caught. Hope he gets what he deserves someday..

97z2801ss
10-11-2006, 08:44 AM
thats one lucky guy.... them cars never get returned