PDA

View Full Version : Free Post! Free advertising! Post what you do.

Cryptic
10-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Rules:

1.) You are allowed 1 post (and only in this thread) regarding products/services you offer or just what you do for a living.

2.) Does not have to be relevant to cars.

3.) You're free to post any contact information or promotions as you feel.

4.) Images are encouraged.

5.) Links to your website are allowed as well.

Have fun.

I'll go first.

For the past 3 years I been an entrepreneur. I serviced small to medium businesses with IT services to include: Windows desktop support, MS 2003 Server support, Exchange, Linux servers, firewall-router-switch configurations/support. I also design custom websites from the ground up using any combination of Photoshop , Illustrator, ImageReady, Dreamweaver, and/or Flash. Digital Photography. I push clients to use technologies like PHP and MYSQL in their websites to make them more interactive and dynamic. Most of my sites have custom built back-end interfaces so clients can control content of their own website where little to no knowledge of HTML/CSS/PHP is needed.

I also provide managed webhosting.

I think most of you know how to get ahold of me :)

Yooformula
10-03-2006, 10:20 PM
I am a general manager for a restaurant. Buffalo Wild Wings in Tosa' across from the Mayfair mall. Some of yous have been to my old store on Water st. but now I am back at Mayfair. Drop in and say wassup!

Slow Joe
10-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Internet Manager @ Ernie Von Schledorn - Main Street Menomonee Falls

I'm actually trying to go to school to get a degree in Network Design... But I work too much to have enough time to go to more than one class per semester... If anone knows of any entry level type job openings in the IT field, please shoot my way...

Oh and if anyone is interested in a car from EVS don't hesitate to contact me...

PureSound15
10-03-2006, 10:53 PM
I do marketing/PR/sales for Big 3 Performance and I'm a contracted professional drummer (including tracks for warner bro's and Dark Shift records).

www.big3performance.com for parts (including distrobution for Crane Cams, Moser Engineering, Eagle, SLP, Magnacharger, Procharger, JBA exhaust and pretty much anything you can think of otherwise. If it's easier or you need prices just PM me and I'll do whatever I can for you like I've done many times for many members of the board.

~Ryan

SLOWC5
10-03-2006, 10:59 PM
CNC Machinist. I've made L67 intercoolers. CNC logos before.

DirtyMax
10-03-2006, 11:00 PM
I sell office products, furniture, janitorial, and school supplies.. real exciting stuff that probably interests nobody here! :goof

Outside of that, I am a jack of many trades, master of none. Always willing to lend a helping hand when my busy schedule allows it.

In the winter, I hope to be able to help people out by putting my ATV and plow to work on a few resedential and/or small commercial areas near my house... mainly because it's fun as hell. Pretty much expecting nothing more than donations to cover fuel. :thumbsup

Nix
10-03-2006, 11:07 PM
I work for a medical supply company in Waukesha by the name of Emergency Medical Products (EMP) I have been there for over 5 years now and Im actually currently looking to go back to school to re-edcuate myself, but I have no clue as to what I would like to do. But anyway if you need any medical supplies hit up the web site. I work in the warehouse and do a ton of everything . www.buyemp.com :thumbsup

We sell all sorts of shit other than medical supplies too btw.

fireguyrick
10-03-2006, 11:34 PM
Among other things I am a PADI Scuba Instructor. Currently looking for a place to teach a bit again. Willing to help out or give advice to anyone intrested in diving.

Rick

carkid0101
10-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Lube Tech at Russ Darrow Ford!!!!! Come on in and get an oil change, and ask about free rotates :P say Andrew sent yea!!!!:goof

UnderPSI
10-03-2006, 11:45 PM
Brad Derrick.

I am a Distrabution Lineman for We Energies. (been doing desk work since accident (pole vs. knee))

Started in 2005: Under PSI Displays; it is a retail fireworks business as well as doing professional shows for weddings, private parties, schools, sporting events, ect. I sell all year round, and I over 100 different items in stock. I take custom orders so if there is something you like let me know

www.underpsidisplays.com

Check back, I will have video of each firework going off. I do pay comission to people that send refferals wether you want cash or free fireworks.

Thanks for looking, Brad Derrick 262-751-9439

CruxGNZ
10-04-2006, 12:28 AM
I'm Mat Wandsneider part owner of Wandsneider Builders. I'm a jack of all trades. I've been in construction since I was a knee high. I particulary like doing custom tile work or finishing wood work/remodeling. I have very few pictures of my work, because everything I have done has been word of mouth. Never needed to show proof of anything. My fee's are fair and I like to take the time and show someone how to do something if asked. I like to teach. I can be reached at triphopin@yahoo.com or at 414-975-7168. I have done work for members on this board already. I'm also a licensed UDC-Building Inspector.

jbiscuit
10-04-2006, 07:58 AM
I take photos of hot chicks. :)

0TransAm0
10-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Im a butcher at Brossmans Meat Market and Catering.http://www.brossmansmeats.com/
Most of our catering is done out of the Oak Creek Community Center but we do it werever we are needed. check out the site for some good deals on the meat packages. thanks for looking. Mike

GRAMPS SS
10-04-2006, 09:05 AM
well...i'm just an old fart here...i'm a professional photographer...been doing weddings and senior grad pics since 1982...do not do digital we use top of the line medium format cameras not those 35mm and top shelf film..........enjoy doing this kind of work, gives me more freedom, but have to work weekends..............so pm me if you need you pic taken , we'd be glad to do it...

Myles
10-04-2006, 09:10 AM
I do video, as most of you know. I also do websites if you need, i do hosting too. So if there is anything that you would like related to those items send me a PM and ill see what i can do for you.

Silver350
10-04-2006, 09:13 AM
I am a Computer and Telecommunications Tech. I take care of support on Desktop computers, Nortel Phone system and deal with the lower end of networking (installing Network and Communication cabling)

Cleveland Dave
10-04-2006, 09:14 AM
ive been a computer tech for many years if u have questions or need help let me know

i also like to take pics and if anyone is in the madison area and wants pics shoot me a pm.

wikked
10-04-2006, 09:51 AM
I do computer fixing on the side, for blowout prices :)
My specialty is virus/spyware/malware/adware/hijacks/rootkit removal, as I have NEVER been beaten and never had to reformat anyone's computer, in the nearly 7yrs since "spyware" first hit the scene.

Geek Squad is a joke, as 95% of them have no clue what they're doing, and just throw in a few discs and let it do the work. When that doesn't work half the time because the problem is usually deeper than that, they just say "well it has to be formatted, sorry!"... :rolleyes:.

[site is a work in progress]
http://www.wikked.com/forcefield :thumbsup

Flight_740
10-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Family car lot. Im always here. Come buy somthing.:goof :thumbsup Mostly imports and High end Imports.

WWW.MERITMOTORCARS.COM

2kgtp
10-04-2006, 10:46 AM
I work for Milwaukee PC. Been working for 8 yrs now. I mainly fix/service pcs. I've built several pcs on bcm here for others. If you need parts/service, give me a holler.

http://www.milwaukeepc.com/ViewLocation.asp?StoreID=15

Neal Steffek
10-04-2006, 11:03 AM
I work at Have a Nice Day Cafe. I have been there for just over a year.

www.cafemilwaukee.com :)

I also do security at Fridays Front Row at Miller Park during Brewer games. Always a fun time when I go to work.

As some of you know, I used to work at American TV for the longest time but last year I put in for "personal time off" and never went back. :D

Holeshot
10-04-2006, 11:29 AM
A.S.E. Certified whole sale auto parts for NAPA in South Milwaukee 414 762 NAPA
http://www.autonews24h.com/img/200602/napa_auto_parts.jpg
http://www.napaonline.com/

98whitegpgt
10-04-2006, 12:18 PM
I work for a company that contracts out to city governrnments to do tax assessment work. We do about 25 communities in WI including the oc, falls, manitowoc, fondulac. So you might see us around depending on where you live.

nismodave
10-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Im a Union Electrician.......So I cant do side work.;)

Want_Notch
10-04-2006, 01:07 PM
I design, build, install/integrate and programming of machine controls. Custom one-offs.

http://www.itscontrols.com

JohnnyT
10-04-2006, 01:15 PM
I run the Client Technologies team at Bucyrus International. Resposible for all desktop, laptop, phone system, and peripheral needs. I am MCSE certified and have been in IT for 15+ years. I have done side jobs ranging from PC spec, build and repair to complete network design and installation.

I also buy and sell cars for fun and have negotiated many car deals for family, friends, etc.

Always willing to lend a hand where I can.

Oh yea, I also run Midwest Autosports. Come on over and say hi... www.midwestautosports.com

84hurst
10-04-2006, 02:00 PM
I work for Generac Power Systems in Waukesha. I build the generator that gets bolted to an engine (6.5L to 18.0L diesel). You don't really need to contact me, seeing as how I don't sell or maintain these things, and odds are, you don't have an $80,000 generator in your backyard in case the power goes out. :thumbsup

SlowStee
10-04-2006, 02:06 PM
I do computer fixing on the side, for blowout prices :)
My specialty is virus/spyware/malware/adware/hijacks/rootkit removal, as I have NEVER been beaten and never had to reformat anyone's computer, in the nearly 7yrs since "spyware" first hit the scene.

Geek Squad is a joke, as 95% of them have no clue what they're doing, and just throw in a few discs and let it do the work. When that doesn't work half the time because the problem is usually deeper than that, they just say "well it has to be formatted, sorry!"... :rolleyes:.

[site is a work in progress]
http://www.wikked.com/forcefield :thumbsup
dude fix my Computer!!:thumbsup

And Im a supervisor at UPS in Elm Grove...

Come on over so I can make you my b!tch ;)

88Nightmare
10-04-2006, 02:20 PM
hey holeshot, I see your GTO over there a lot, didnt realize it was yours.

I work at Airoldi Brothers Nationalease, we lease semi trucks to many big name companies in the milwaukee area including Tax Air, Ace Worldwide, and many many many others. We also have hundreds (literally) of accounts and lease agreements with many of the little companies too.

Ricky Bobby
10-04-2006, 02:55 PM
i work at Time Warner Cable for 3 yrs now do. Can do audio and video, pc work, and now telephone woohoo:goof

off time u guys usually build cars to race i build cars to junk in demo derbies

theavenger333
10-04-2006, 03:17 PM
i work for Pick-N-Save, have for just under a year, frozen/dairy asst manager but i'm taking an HR job shortly. yes, i can get fairly reasonable paying, flexible hours jobs. they're not hard either. i've also worked for Imperial Parking, they run Miller Park, State Fair, and many of the downtown lots. I can still get you out of some tickets if they're involved and mostly just give decent advice on where to park, etc.

btw julian, way to be the only one posting something NOT to do with the thread. dumbass

twirkin50
10-04-2006, 03:39 PM
I work for the 128th Air Refueling Wing as an Aircraft Electronic/Environmental systems mechanic. I have worked here for 10yrs. I can get anyone information if they would like to enlist or have questions about the air national guard. I can't get you a free ride however. Have gone overseas numerous times to different countries and really enjoy the experiences and people that I have worked with.

Lash
10-04-2006, 04:00 PM
I'm a Local 18 Sheet metal/HVAC journeyman. I've been employed at Total Comfort Mechanical Contractors as a commercial installer for about 6.5 years.
Basically...I install big HVAC/Duct sytems.

I worked on the jobs in this link from start to finish...
http://www.totalcomfort.com/casestudies_commercial.html

And I was the foreman (the man in charge ;)) on this 30,000sq. Ft. House...
http://www.totalcomfort.com/casestudies_residential.html

hrsp
10-04-2006, 04:46 PM
i'm a garbageman...totally useless

PHDcamaro
10-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Im David Lorino.. I do Interior/Exterior remodeling for JM Remodeling & Home Repair.... You need any kind of Interior/Exterior carpentry or Remodeling, Roofs, Gutters, Siding, Trim... all that kind of lovely stuff... hit us up

www.JMRemodelingWi.com ... 414-354-2800...

Red97GTP
10-04-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm Brian, some of you know me, some of you don't. Anyhoo, I work for Gordie Boucher Lincoln Mercury on HWY 100 and Oklahoma. I'm pretty sure most of you know HWY 100 pretty well!:goof

Well, I sell cars there, so anyone looking for one, just come in and ask for me!

www.gordie.com

You can search our 19 store inventory on our website!

Cjburn
10-04-2006, 05:31 PM
I am an RSR for G&K Services, we do uniforms, mats, soaps, printer towels, and shop towels. That kind of stuff. We're the 3rd biggest company behind Cintas and Aramark. Several of the guys on this board wear our stuff. I drive a truck around all day to my customer locations mostly in New Berlin, Waukesha, Brookfield.

BlackLightning
10-04-2006, 05:44 PM
I'm a cabinetmaker at Stefan Hernic Inc. It's just off layton on hwy. 100 next to Mr.P's tires. We do kitchens, entertainment centers, commercial and residential bars, bar stools and pretty much anything else wood related. It's all one off custom stuff done to the customers specs. We have done a bunch of commercial bars downtown and more recently Jokerz at Silk and we are doing the new Silk in Juneau. It's mostly high end home bars though. I have been there just over 10yrs. Here are a couple small pics.

http://www.racers-edge.us/surge/pics2.jpg

this is a 62" tv. looks small..lol
http://www.racers-edge.us/surge/pics9.jpg

I uploaded a few more at http://www.racers-edge.us/surge/

Rocket Power
10-04-2006, 06:10 PM
I wreck cars:goof
I work at a crash test and vehicle testing facility.
And no I don't ride in them when they crash:rolf
I used to do data collection now I get them ready for the test, instrumenting them and others stuff. Been doing it a little over 5 years now.

sloLs1
10-04-2006, 06:26 PM
i work at Jim's auto center... we will fix anything on everything! my job title is doing everying!

Any exhaust work or custom fab. work needed let me know... i can do it or i know someone how can!

BTW we build muscle cars on the side and are starting to get into imports as well.

4264 S. Packard Ave.
St. Francis, Wi 53235

GTSLOW
10-04-2006, 07:21 PM
www.goarmy.com

http://primeportal.net/images/m984/m984thumbs/m984.jpg

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m88-irv3.jpg

http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/Abrams_Pics/M1A1-Firing-01.jpg

http://www.goarmy.com/JobCatList.do?redirect=true&fw=careerindex&bl=

Over 22 different mechanic positions, on tons of different peices of military equipment!

SLONOMA
10-04-2006, 07:36 PM
Im a mechanic at Bergstrom Chevrolet.

I will do the occasional side job for friends or family, as long as its a GM vehcile.

MoreTorque
10-04-2006, 07:38 PM
I am a Home Theater / Computer Supervisor at Best Buy in Delafield, WI. I also do installs :)

If you need a deal on something, come see me and I will give you the crazy hookup.

turbogarrett
10-04-2006, 07:57 PM
I work for our family buisness - Wolf and Sons Electric Inc. Our web page is at http://www.wolfandsonselectric.com/index.htm, our office phone is 414 760-6277 and you can find our shop at 5815 N. Lovers Ln. in Milwaukee.

Residential, commercial, industrial, phone/data/catv, hvac control, lighting design etc. we are good at what we do and can do it all. Check our rep on Angie's list for some customers' opinions. If you do call, mention you are from bcm and know Garrett, I will get you a great price on electrical work done right the first time!

Firefighter Z
10-04-2006, 09:44 PM
I recently been hired by Allied Barton Security www.alliedbarton.com that only works with high-end corparations around the country...

The client I'm working for is Bucyrus International Head Quarters of South Milwaukee.
I'm currently working 12 hours days on 1st shift. Couldn't ask for better pay and the looks of it I'm in for a promotion.
The work is intresting to me cause I deal with diffrent people everyday and this job gets me 1 step closer in becoming a police officer.

Poncho
10-04-2006, 10:12 PM
i f-ed up my driving record so I'm taking a forced break from being a light/med. duty auto tech.

currently working in a local factory till I clean my record up.

I am avaliable for sidejobs. like intake gaskets on a certain LT1, oh damn Tom beat me to it. :crying

hopefully I can get back on the right track, currently feeling like life is moving along, and I'm just sitting here moving my wheels, but i'm not moving.

I'm really really really wanna get an apprenticeship as an electrician. but I need a decent driving record and a valid liscense for that. theres always springtime I guess

Memphis
10-04-2006, 10:18 PM
I wreck cars:goof
I work at a crash test and vehicle testing facility.
And no I don't ride in them when they crash:rolf
I used to do data collection now I get them ready for the test, instrumenting them and others stuff. Been doing it a little over 5 years now.

Ahhh, thats why you drive Oldsmobile....if you wreck one, no big deal!:goof

I manage an auto repair shop in Oak Creek, been there over 10 years. I also buy/sell/trade/repair cars on the side.
I also help out part time at OTE Design and Fabrication in Waukesha. If you can envision it, he can build it. From mild to wil and all things in between, call Tom at 262-650-9099 or check it out at www.otedesign.com.

Al
10-04-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm Allan.

I am a college student and have another 5 years of school to go through before I get my first real paycheck.

As a side job, I deliver pizzas for Leonardo's in Mequon (1-262-241-8557). I only make money when you tip me.

I might have an invention soon, but for now, I am prototyping.

I might also soon attempt to start a small business building wooden kayaks and canoes.

This post might be edited by me in the future.

6L chevelle
10-04-2006, 11:04 PM
I'm a full time auto tech in Waukesha, and a full time student UWM.

I spend my weekends doing side jobs, (working on getting my shop up and running)

I fill in a Lucilles piano bar every once in a while.

I have bounced/bar backed/Bar tended at Mel's on water for the last couple years

b4mytm
10-05-2006, 07:00 AM
I work at Bulk Mail Services in Muskego.Basicly I'm in charge of setting up and printing jobs.We have clients such as Marquette and Wheaton Franciscan ,but also do mailings for the small business.

I help out at House of Toys in Muskego doing all of their Ebay.I also sell for others on Ebay and have done so for a couple of BCM members.

TURTLE
10-05-2006, 03:12 PM
my day job is at Roundy's Supermarket's main warehouse in Oconomowoc as a warehouse employee. yes that means that if you shop at Pick 'n Save, i may have touched your groceries...

on the side i offer detailing services. buffing, waxing, paint care, underbody cleaning... etc...

you can get in touch with me on here.

that is all..

Top Fuel Tom
10-08-2006, 11:04 PM
I own OTE Design & Fabrication, LLC. At OTE we do custom fab work, engine mods, custom headers and exhaust, roll cages, SFI spec chassis, custom suspension work, custom sheet metal work, wiring, restoration, complete turn key build-ups, Pro-Street, G-Machines, Restomods, Kit Cars, High End Showcars, ect. Check out our website for more info and pictures.
www.otedesign.com

rally_scort
10-09-2006, 11:28 AM
i work for GAP Enterprises the past year or so.We do just about anything residential/commercial/industrial as far as remodeling,painting,drywall,insulation,etc.We do just about everything minus cement work.If anybody needs some work done pm me and i can see what kinda deal i can give bcm members.

Korndogg
10-09-2006, 12:59 PM
Well, It's official. I am now working with Lash at Total Comfort. I start on Monday.

Except I'm a steamfitter and hes one of those sheet metal guys that noone likes :)

BadAzzGTA89
10-09-2006, 06:54 PM
I recently been hired by Allied Barton Security www.alliedbarton.com that only works with high-end corparations around the country...

The client I'm working for is Bucyrus International Head Quarters of South Milwaukee.
I'm currently working 12 hours days on 1st shift. Couldn't ask for better pay and the looks of it I'm in for a promotion.
The work is intresting to me cause I deal with diffrent people everyday and this job gets me 1 step closer in becoming a police officer.
You see me there today by the new building i was in the green semi :thumbsup
I know you had to they had me wait forever to unload :thumbsup
BTW I drive "Big Rig" for STI we do flatbeds stepdecks lowboys RGN"s oversize loads!
We do it all nothing we can't haul. We even do cars coast to coast!

Yooformula
10-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Rules:

1.) You are allowed 1 post (and only in this thread) regarding products/services you offer or just what you do for a living.

2.) Does not have to be relevant to cars.

3.) You're free to post any contact information or promotions as you feel.

4.) Images are encouraged.

5.) Links to your website are allowed as well.

Have fun.

67-400
10-11-2006, 06:29 PM
I personally don't work for them, however I work with them through the company in which I work for. Because of that reason, they gave me a great deal on blasting my new Mini-Ram intake, painting it and clear coated it. They did an awesome job!!! Below are a before and after pic....

2000navyz
10-11-2006, 07:27 PM
I dont post to often here but browse alot....

I'm a NON-union electrician and I work for Miller Enterprises in Big Bend. We do like 95% of the Mcdonalds around here and alot of other resturaunt style jobs. I've been doing it for about a year and a half , and will do side work and if i cant handle it i know someone who can!

For those of you who dont know what i drive,

2000 Navy Blue Z28 with dark tinted windows with C5 wheels and a
2000 Ram electric Blue Dodge Dakota Sport!!

Brandon W.
10-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Im Brandon...

I can do Sandblasting pretty well...i can do pretty much anything including car parts as long as it fits in the Hood..

My exhaust Mani i did...dont mind the smudges of dirt..My hands were dirty...and i didnt do all of the Manifold because there is a coating on there....my # 1-262-909-0026

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/Sandblastingex.jpg

Car Guy
10-17-2006, 07:59 PM
I take photos of hot chicks. :)

Short and to the point, that's awesome.....:drool: