PDA

View Full Version : Adam Update

d0nut
09-29-2006, 05:05 PM
We are sure you are all aware of the drama that has been taking place with Adam's health and financial issues.

As of this point we are putting everything on hold due to numerous questions being raised in regards to his health/mental state. If Adam does come up and explains everything in a manner that makes everyone happy we can restart things. Wayne did a lot of footwork to cross check the info that was presented and there is enough doubt at this point.

No one needs to pass any judgment about him or his family since we don't know the whole story. It's best to just let things play out. Guessing and judging will just make things far worse at this point.

I cannot say this makes me feel any better about humanity overall but it does make me feel better about the members of BCM. There were serious offers of help for him and it shows that people really do care. Perhaps we can do something in the future for people that aren't so close to home.

Once again, thanks to all who offered to help!

Sean

H8RADE
09-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Someone here knows where he lives. (Joe)
If anyone wants to ask him in person, I would be more than willing to drive.
I can fit 5-6...in the cab...
I think its in Waukesha, which would offer me a certain amount of leeway if the LEOs get involved.
Just thinking out loud...but I hate 'emotional larceny'.
My $.02

d0nut
09-29-2006, 05:23 PM
It's a tough call for me. I would love to know what happened but also prefer to just ignore it. I have a feeling the whole thing started as a pitty plea and we snowballed it into charity.

No money given so no foul. It wasn't like what we were doing was asked for by him.

Someone here knows where he lives. (Joe)
If anyone wants to ask him in person, I would be more than willing to drive.
I can fit 5-6...in the cab...
I think its in Waukesha, which would offer me a certain amount of leeway if the LEOs get involved.
Just thinking out loud...but I hate 'emotional larceny'.
My $.02

Nix
09-29-2006, 05:38 PM
Plenty of people on here know where he lives...:shades ;)

Slow Joe
09-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Plenty of people on here know where he lives...:shades ;)

That's what I'd guess, especially since didn't he sell a bunch of stuff on here??

Yooformula
09-29-2006, 06:01 PM
I say phukc it let it go. Nobody lost anything so no foul at this point. If it turns out differently, then he will respond and it will clear itself.

Slow Joe
09-29-2006, 06:24 PM
Yeah, what would going out there do for us?

Other than possibly get the cops called on us since we'd be a relatively angry mob...

MurphysLaw88GT
09-29-2006, 09:13 PM
put away the pitchforks and torches untill we know whats up

Korndogg
09-29-2006, 09:53 PM
but i like my pitchfork :puppyeyes

MurphysLaw88GT
09-30-2006, 12:16 AM
fine....you can keep yours

Korndogg
09-30-2006, 12:57 AM
woohooo!

Waver
09-30-2006, 01:08 AM
I said it in other threads and I will say it again, I agree with dOnut...lets see how this plays out before we send an angry mob after him....sure enough of can figure out where he lives (I have a real good idea), however is that really gonna solve anything? As far as his criminal background goes, his last conviction was in 2001, when he was 23, he is 28 now. Before that he was 18 (1997).........so let that be, because eigther a) he grew up and learned from his mistakes, or b) has just become smart enough not to get caught.....eigther way, lets see how things shake out....I am not defending him, I just think we shouldnt pre judge him and perform vigilantie justice quite yet.