PDA

View Full Version : bielinski homes?

hrsp
09-28-2006, 05:12 PM
anyone here live in one..or know someone who does? do they or you like it? anyone here anything negativwe about them? or any other input? thanks

Crawlin
09-28-2006, 05:19 PM
parents built one back in '92

house is perfectly fine. got it done faster than they said they would. were easy to deal with.

although this was before what seems like their huge "explosion" in developments and i've heard they aren't built as well as they used to. too much "rushing" since they have their lots, and parade of home areas to finish.

Lash
09-28-2006, 05:20 PM
They are hacks! Pretty crappy craftsmanship IMO....and I know a few people who have the same opinion. I'd stay away from them.

98whitegpgt
09-28-2006, 05:24 PM
run the other direction. He is just out to see how much money and how many houses he can get up before he retires.

penji04
09-28-2006, 05:42 PM
run the other direction. He is just out to see how much money and how many houses he can get up before he retires.
Like he said stay away! :thumbsup

Anakonda69
09-28-2006, 06:17 PM
my friend had his built by them cuz he worked for them and it's fine but outside of him i have only heard bad things about them...i would find another builder...

UnderPSI
09-28-2006, 06:31 PM
We have some apartment buildings built by them. The brick was seperating from the wall in 6 months, the sidewalks were pitched twards the buildings :chair: , the shingles were stapled on with two staples and all had to be redone. The list goes on.

nismodave
09-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Stay away from them.

rally_scort
09-28-2006, 10:38 PM
i deal with them on a constant basis and talk about poor work.They cut corners on every house ive worked on.About 90% of the time, my job is to fix their mistakes.

H8RADE
09-28-2006, 10:44 PM
Stay away from them.

X as many as I can muster.
I have seen several examples of their work.
Shady, shady, shady...did I mention shady?
I would sooner have the butcher from Grasch's build my house.
:headbang

DirtyMax
09-28-2006, 10:47 PM
Unfortunately I can't add anything about them that these people didn't already.

They bought up a bunch of land down the road from my parents in OC farm country, ushered everyone out, and left their houses standing. All the yards, etc. are all overgrown and look like total crap. It will stay that way til "they get around to developing that area"

I hear Kingsway/Kettle Creek builds some good quality structures.

Lash
09-28-2006, 10:49 PM
I hear Kingsway/Kettle Creek builds some good quality structures.

Yes they do...but you better have a pocket full of change for those guys. :)

I've heard a lot of good things about Miracle Homes. Might wanna check them out.

DirtyMax
09-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Yes they do...but you better have a pocket full of change for those guys. :)

True dat but it sounds like people are getting what they pay for with Bielinski as of late. Sounds like a case of getting too big for their britches. Come of their early stuff was alright like Crawlin said...

jbiscuit
09-29-2006, 07:35 AM
the are EXPENSIVE and they do sh1tty work. I knew a girl that worked for them and they used to brag about the stupid things they were doing to these houses during construction. They are a POOR company to deal with. I'd run

95mustang302
09-29-2006, 10:48 AM
all of what they say is true, my friend lived in a belinski, and the outer wall of the garage started seperating from the studs...

Flight_740
09-29-2006, 10:55 AM
My parents built one in 92 and so did my aunt and uncle. It was a good house then. Not sure how they are now. My aunt and unlce still live in theirs with no issues.

GRM-REPR
09-29-2006, 11:12 AM
That company is in major dissaray. Do a search on Robert Brownell and see why you MAY just want to avoid the Belinskie bro's...

May I suggest Don Bellman Homes? Headquarters are located on Sunset and Hwy 59 in Waukesha.

Im attending WCTC for Real Estate currently. We had a "field trip" to his offices this last Monday. What a great outfit. They really have their sh!t together. Just my opinion......

Do the search and see....

Nix
09-29-2006, 11:16 AM
^^^^^ What he said along with everyone else. Belinskie is a shit hole...

pOrk
09-29-2006, 11:30 AM
They are crap

Also stay away from Miracle Homes, you can cut through their wall with a razor blade. From inside out, its drywall - insulation - pinkboard - siding - I shit you not

98whitegpgt
09-29-2006, 01:18 PM
My moms an interior designer and they used to go though her co. for things such as floor covering for their houses and apartments. My mom said they would pick the cheapest things they could. A few times they have to reinstall vinal floor because it would start pealing up it was so cheap!

Lash
09-29-2006, 03:53 PM
They are crap

Also stay away from Miracle Homes, you can cut through their wall with a razor blade. From inside out, its drywall - insulation - pinkboard - siding - I shit you not

I beg to differ. A guy at work just had a house built by them and quality was GREAT. It all depends on what your looking at. If you want to spend the least amount of money and are looking at their cheapest house " drywall - insulation - pinkboard - siding " is what you're gonna get. Besides...I dont know how you would attach siding to pinkboard.....you would need some ply or particel board...which is what just about every construction company uses.
It's a standard. I can only see the use of pinkboard if the house is bricked... and has poured walls.

penji04
09-29-2006, 04:15 PM
When i was doing siding, all the companies i worked for did great work and i talked to many of the homeowners who couldnt have been happier with their houses pm me if your interested in details.

pOrk
09-30-2006, 12:22 AM
I beg to differ. A guy at work just had a house built by them and quality was GREAT. It all depends on what your looking at. If you want to spend the least amount of money and are looking at their cheapest house " drywall - insulation - pinkboard - siding " is what you're gonna get. Besides...I dont know how you would attach siding to pinkboard.....you would need some ply or particel board...which is what just about every construction company uses.
It's a standard. I can only see the use of pinkboard if the house is bricked... and has poured walls.

Take his siding off and look, every miracle home is built like that. Atleast, the 30 or so I have been in were built like that, we go in when its rough to install fire places so I get to see it all, and there aint much there :goof

Lash
09-30-2006, 10:49 AM
So you're saying they NAILED the siding into STYROFOAM?

H8RADE
09-30-2006, 11:10 AM
So you're saying they NAILED the siding into STYROFOAM?

Elmers Glue-All.
As long as the water don't get in...its good for a few years.
:rolf

BadAzzGTA89
09-30-2006, 11:54 AM
I say just buy a nice preowned home:thumbsup