PDA

View Full Version : LAKE GENEVA RACEWAY SOLD new MX track on the way!

SmokinRAM114
09-26-2006, 06:55 PM
Well some of you may have known that Lake Geneva Raceway sold the property to build condos and houses. With doing so we lost a local motocross track. It was an awsome last race last friday at LGR, But the good news is if you have not heard is Great Lakes Dragaway put up 54 acres 1000ft south of where the MX track used to be in the early 90's. The District 16 Stadium motocross series will be there on friday nights. So if you see some equipment moving dirt at GLD you know why. They are expected to have the track open by April of 2007.:banana1: cant wait to race my first year in A class there!!:devil

awsomeears
09-26-2006, 07:39 PM
That's awsome, my old boss will be very very very happy to hear this if the track has Open track nights. Ill keep him posted.

Ricky Bobby
09-26-2006, 07:44 PM
we are runnin the very last race period at LGR on oct 14th for the demoderby so stop out ill be inspecting and flaggin like usual:thumbsup

Flicktitty
09-26-2006, 08:50 PM
yeah, i still can't believe they sold the track :( I remeber going there everyweekend when i was 6-14 or so. i've only been there a hand full of times but man i loved that place. whey do they get done doing stock cars? i'll have to go and watch it there one more night before they tare it down :(

0TransAm0
09-27-2006, 08:42 AM
damn that sux. only time ive been thier tho is to deliver the brats.