PDA

View Full Version : Movie reviews?? Jackass, Protector or Fearless?

Yooformula
09-24-2006, 11:16 PM
Anyone catch any of these?

Still trying to find Jackass and I am getting ready to watch Fearless.

I did just see the Protector starring Tony Jaa of "Ong Bak", and it was about as brutal of a martial art movie I have seen. I couldnt understand a lick of it in Thai but the fights were unreal! Again, all his own stunts, no strings and no CGI. Fuggin incredible acrobatics that kid has. Nothing but broken limbs in every fight scene and I dont know how in hell somebody didnt die!!!!

PureSound15
09-24-2006, 11:27 PM
I just saw jackass this weekend. I liked it... but they're more "expensive stunts" vs sh1t you could do to anyone or watch other people do when they're drunk.

Example... Riding a shopping cart with rockets attached to it VS someone putting a matchbox car in their ass.

Either way I liked it.

awsomeears
09-25-2006, 12:11 AM
I just saw jack ass, very very funny. Only part I couldnt take was Steve O being used as bait.

For those that saw it im sure you know what im talking about.

Flight_740
09-25-2006, 09:47 AM
I saw it. The first one was better IMO.

I almost fukin puked on the horse scene.:puke

HRSEPLA
09-25-2006, 10:04 AM
We saw Jackass, and it was very funny, we laughed through the whole thing! Except when I was almost puking on a couple of those scenes....:drool:

whitehatch
09-25-2006, 12:27 PM
jackass was hilarious, in the protector the fight scenes were pretty bad ass

BrandoGT
09-25-2006, 01:00 PM
I saw Fearless this weekend. It was a pretty good flick, there were some cool fight seens. It was all in subtitles though so prepare to read.

GTSLOW
09-25-2006, 01:57 PM
I saw Fearless this weekend. It was a pretty good flick, there were some cool fight seens. It was all in subtitles though so prepare to read.

I heard that movie is good! My friend has a chineese version with no subtitles :(

Prince Valiant
09-25-2006, 01:59 PM
I just saw jackass this weekend. I liked it... but they're more "expensive stunts" vs sh1t you could do to anyone or watch other people do when they're drunk.

Example... Riding a shopping cart with rockets attached to it VS someone putting a matchbox car in their ass. As if you'd want to stick a matchbox car up your ass?!? :goof

JR HAWK 9
09-25-2006, 02:02 PM
I dunno, maybe I am just too old, but I recently watched the first Jackass and it was f'n lame. At the end I felt like I lost 50 IQ points. There's no way I am seeing the second one...lol

HITMAN
09-26-2006, 01:01 AM
The original Jackass movie was pretty funny, but this new one...:rolleyes: I knew it was going to be more disturbing than funny right from the very first stunt. Hole in the wall, snake, :wow. WAYYYYYYY too much homo crap in this one. They should have just named this garbage Jackass For Flamers. The horse scene is the most disgusting thing I've NEVER seen. When I saw what was about to happen I just pulled my shirt up over my head. No way I'm watching that.:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke NO WAY!

BrandoGT
09-26-2006, 09:22 AM
I heard that movie is good! My friend has a chineese version with no subtitles :(

That would be crazy, I would be so lost with out subtitles. Although I suppose it might be fun to make up your own words to the movie so it would look very corny, like the old godzilla flicks. Anyways, the fight seens are deffinately cool in the movie.

WilliamZ
09-26-2006, 09:53 AM
I saw Jackass two on Friday and I thought it was a lot better than the 1st one!! We were laughing our as$es off.

Syclone0044
09-26-2006, 02:27 PM
I dunno, maybe I am just too old, but I recently watched the first Jackass and it was f'n lame. At the end I felt like I lost 50 IQ points. There's no way I am seeing the second one...lol
100% Agreed, bro. I felt the same way about the IQ points when I saw Clerks 2.

HITMAN: Good call on the homo shit. If I catch Jackass on MTV, I change channels the second some guy wears a thong. :mad: :wtf: Who is their target audience supposed to be? Why would guys wanna see that?

Yooformula
09-26-2006, 02:41 PM
The original Jackass movie was pretty funny, but this new one...:rolleyes: I knew it was going to be more disturbing than funny right from the very first stunt. Hole in the wall, snake, :wow. WAYYYYYYY too much homo crap in this one. They should have just named this garbage Jackass For Flamers. The horse scene is the most disgusting thing I've NEVER seen. When I saw what was about to happen I just pulled my shirt up over my head. No way I'm watching that.:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke NO WAY!

Ok so this isnt even worth dl'ng I take it? Do we even want to know what the horse scene refers to? This is prob the 3rd time I have heard about it but still dont know what the hell happened.

HITMAN
09-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Ok so this isnt even worth dl'ng I take it? Do we even want to know what the horse scene refers to? This is prob the 3rd time I have heard about it but still dont know what the hell happened.

Yoo, far be it from me to spoil anything, but if you want you know what that scene involves, just PM me and I'll give you the the condensed version. Don't get me wrong, there was some funny-assed chit in the movie, just not enough for me to turn a blind eye to all the homo-gag-tacular stunts.