TURTLE
09-23-2006, 07:00 PM
holy chit mang... that's a lot of losses for me to take in one day :(

Mudd Runner
09-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Thats a whole lot of beer drinkin to do

1fastdeuce
09-23-2006, 08:55 PM
What the hell???? Where were all you Sally's. I only saw three people from your team. We drove 173 miles one way and still had more teammates than the Miltown crew.:confused

juicedimpss
09-23-2006, 08:56 PM
What the hell???? Where were all you Sally's. I only saw three people from your team. We drove 173 miles one way and still had more teammates than the Miltown crew.:confused
you ladies left without having a beer with me :crying

1fastdeuce
09-23-2006, 08:58 PM
you ladies left without having a beer with me :crying
I forgot to bring extra tampons and my p*ssy was dripping.:D

TURTLE
09-23-2006, 09:02 PM
i would have been down there, but i called ron before i headed out to find out it was called as i was leaving :(

i'll be there with a few more in the cooler next time ;)

Flicktitty
09-24-2006, 02:12 AM
hmmm, sounds like fun...is everything still going to be going on at this one? like the Millwaukee Vs. Chitown Vs Cow Tippers Vs. who ever else?

1fastdeuce
09-24-2006, 07:36 AM
hmmm, sounds like fun...is everything still going to be going on at this one? like the Millwaukee Vs. Chitown Vs Cow Tippers Vs. who ever else?

I know us Cowtipper's aren't going to be there unless the forecast is calling for 100% sunny two days before, that day, and two days after. Kind of an expensive drive and it has rained both time's I have gone there so far.
This is for you mother nature---->:flipoff2:

juicedimpss
09-24-2006, 10:48 AM
I know us Cowtipper's aren't going to be there unless the forecast is calling for 100% sunny two days before, that day, and two days after. Kind of an expensive drive and it has rained both time's I have gone there so far.
This is for you mother nature---->:flipoff2:
if your tech guy would relax just a bit,i would bring some cars up to WIR,but that dude is a NAZI. I feel your pain trailering so far to NOT race.

1fastdeuce
09-24-2006, 11:15 AM
if your tech guy would relax just a bit,i would bring some cars up to WIR,but that dude is a NAZI. I feel your pain trailering so far to NOT race.
I would have to think that for the last one they would let more stuff go. I don't get it seeing there is junk running down the track that is fiberglass bodys with no roofs or bars and and arms handing out the sides and they let that run, but they don't let convertables run w/o a bar.:confused

Bobby72GTO
09-25-2006, 12:54 AM
Damn techs and racing rules suppose to keep you safe, **** that let the people race.

Just as long as you are not leaking sh!t on the track you should be fine.