PDA

View Full Version : so if not waukesha, where??

Goolagong
09-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Hey all you little shavers,

I've been reading this forum for the past few months... I saw a post where you dude's ripped some homeboy from Waukesha apart for asking about where there are street races... I don't want to get ripped apart and as it turns out I'm not a cop... but where are there street races in the great Milwaukee area???
ps, anybody go to the horsepower shootout at Nagel Autobody in Waukesha?
I had an AWESOME time!!

Thanks,
Paul

juicedimpss
09-19-2006, 09:53 AM

I've been reading this forum for the past few months... I saw a post where you dude's ripped some homeboy from Waukesha apart for asking about where there are street races... I don't want to get ripped apart and as it turns out I'm not a cop... but where are there street races in the great Milwaukee area???
I had an AWESOME time!!

Thanks,
Paul
everyone "street races" at GLD. it turns out they have a special event called real street drags.best part,its safe,and legal.
if you think you have a fast car,bring it down saturday.

UnderPSI
09-19-2006, 09:56 AM
There is also a great RFD track in waukesha. Track prep is usually good, the finish can be tricky though.

68RR440
09-19-2006, 09:57 AM
I've been reading this forum for the past few months...

I had an AWESOME time!!

You've been reading the forum, huh? There is a whole post about the Nagel show, you must have missed it. :rolleyes:

ps, welcome to the board. :loser

DynoTom
09-19-2006, 09:57 AM
I don't "street race" at all but, I will race at RSD as it's legal, safe and does not endanger people on the streets.....:thumbsup

Crawlin
09-19-2006, 09:58 AM
Street Racing is BAAAAD, m'kay?

Slow Joe
09-19-2006, 10:00 AM
*copy* *paste*

It probably would of been smarter to say something like:

Hi, my name is __________ I drive a _________. I'm from ____________ and I like to ___________. I did __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________ to my car. It's equipped with a ____ ____ and a _____ transmission. Here are some pictures of my car.

[this is a picture]
[this is another picture]

That's the "newbie form" I made up... USE IT!

*YAWN* Newbies...

68RR440
09-19-2006, 10:07 AM
BCM is a 'muscle car club', most of us are family oriented people who enjoy each others company. I don't understand why you trolls join a car club and right away ask questions about illegal activity? Thats not our thing, we are car enthusiasts who enjoy a relaxing evening checking out each others cars, bench racing, and the occasional dirty joke, thats about as risque as you'll find around here. :)
I suggest you go cruise around myspace, your sure to find what your looking for, whatever that might be. Good luck in your quest, and I hope you don't injure any innocent people in your ventures. :rolleyes:

GRAMPS SS
09-19-2006, 10:07 AM
been reading for a few monts ...but just joined this month....what are you a ghost reader

jbiscuit
09-19-2006, 10:08 AM
street racing in a school zone without your seatbelt is cool!

JUST KIDDING! Nobody here street races. There is some bench racing in a few threads though. I have a big block keyboard with a shot of USB 2.0 and a dual monitor set-up with lots of contrast. I'm pretty much undefeated. Though I have NOT taken it off any sweet jumps.

Slow Joe
been reading for a few monts ...but just joined this month....what are you a ghost reader

No, either a troll or a liar... End of story...

Goolagong
Hi, my name is Paul I drive a '67 mercury Cougar. I'm from Waukesha and I like to go fast. I did a whole bunch of top secret stuff to my car. It's equipped with a good transmission.

what does RFD mean?

Thanks!
Paul

There is also a great RFD track in waukesha. Track prep is usually good, the finish can be tricky though.

Slow Joe
09-19-2006, 10:09 AM
You should try toilet racing once or twice btw... :stare :rolf

jbiscuit
09-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Hi, my name is Paul I drive a '67 mercury Cougar. I'm from Waukesha and I like to go fast. I did a whole bunch of top secret stuff to my car. It's equipped with a good transmission.

what does RFD mean?

Thanks!
Paul

TRANSLATION:

I am a cop that is looking for someone to give me insight as to where all the illegal stuff goes down. I have a whole WAD of blank citations that I am looking to hand out at this illegal gathering so post where it is all going down and I hope to see you there!:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
thats right no street racing in milwaukee, you want to run...take it to GLD where its safe......street racing is illegal and we all here at BCM are law abiding people.........................

Slow Joe

what does RFD mean?

Thanks!
Paul

Oh sweet, it must be a VTec Swap Car... With one of those new highend top secret transmissions that are just good... I love "top secret" stuff with good transmissions... :durr

fly5150
09-19-2006, 10:11 AM

what does RFD mean?

Thanks!
Paul
Ah yes, the "top secret" mods. I have a good transmission too.
:chair:

68RR440
09-19-2006, 10:14 AM

what does RFD mean?

Thanks!
Paul

Heres his 'daily driver'...

http://www.you-are-here.com/transport/police.jpg

Slow Joe
09-19-2006, 10:15 AM
Naw, it prolly says WAPD or Sherrif on the side... Fuggin Cops...

GRAMPS SS
Rfd= Race For Dwarfs.......you Tool

UnderPSI
Goolagong, Do you happen to work in real estate development????????

Honest question, no hidden message

GRAMPS SS
09-19-2006, 10:17 AM
Hi My Name Is.....is This AA.?...get A Life You Tool

Goolagong
09-19-2006, 10:18 AM
Alright... sorry about jumping on and asking about street racing- 'my bad' as they say...

But c'mon.. let's get serious for a minute.. I mean the two dudes that were trying to be jerks about it are from 'Germantown' and 'Westallica'.... lesson learned kiddos, consider the source.

thanks,
Paul

Goolagong
09-19-2006, 10:21 AM
be nice to that guy, he was just trying to help a newbie out.

back to the cars, fellas!

Thanks,
Paul

Hi My Name Is.....is This AA.?...get A Life You Tool

Slow Joe
09-19-2006, 10:23 AM
Here, look at it this way buddy, you jump in here, don't even introduce yourself, and start asking about illegal activities... What else are we supposed to think? And what's bad about Germantown? I'd rather live there than most parts of Waukesha...

68RR440
09-19-2006, 10:24 AM
Is your Cougar that black one that sits on E. Moreland?
If not, what color is yours?

Goolagong
09-19-2006, 10:24 AM
Alright cool

and you're right, West Allis is shit hole!

Thanks,
Paul

Here, look at it this way buddy, you jump in here, don't even introduce yourself, and start asking about illegal activities... What else are we supposed to think? And what's bad about Germantown? I'd rather live there than most parts of Waukesha...

UnderPSI
09-19-2006, 10:25 AM
That car has been there since I can remember

Slow Joe
09-19-2006, 10:26 AM
See, I'm not a total ****, I #1 like messing with newbies... #2 don't like it when people don't introduce theirselves...

jbiscuit
09-19-2006, 10:27 AM
ha ha ha ha.....he's pokin fun at me and where I live! ha ha ha ha.....nobody cares what you think

IBFTB!

Slow Joe
09-19-2006, 10:28 AM
:rolf That's true what's wrong with West Allis... There are some houses there that are worth quite a bit... Across from Nathan Hale I know of a few... I use to live in one...

juicedimpss
09-19-2006, 10:31 AM
ha ha ha ha.....he's pokin fun at me and where I live! ha ha ha ha.....nobody cares what you think

IBFTB!
you live in dirty stallis? i never knew that :rolf

jbiscuit
09-19-2006, 10:31 AM
he's just a hater cuz I don't pay his salary since he isn't WAPD, :rolf

jbiscuit
09-19-2006, 10:32 AM
you live in dirty stallis? i never knew that :rolf

yep...its sad when you look at houses in greenfield, Milwaukee and Franklin and the ones in WA are the nicest ones! :rolf

Crawlin
09-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Is this the Cougar that was getting ****ed up by Big3 Performance and a whole shitstorm ensued from there?

jbiscuit
09-19-2006, 10:35 AM
when you say Cougar do you mean cruiser:

http://www.hanoverpolice.org/lc3.jpg

GRAMPS SS
09-19-2006, 10:42 AM
See, I'm not a total ****, I #1 like messing with newbies... #2 don't like it when people don't introduce theirselves...

hi my name is wayne and i'm a alcoholic...i've tried to quit but i keep looking for street action and when i can't find any i hit the bottle:alcoholic

Myles
09-19-2006, 11:00 AM
mmMMmmm entertainment

Want_Notch
09-19-2006, 11:12 AM
The street scene here is dead........nothing but chicken wing bench racing......who can eat the most the quickest.

Plus it's illegal and no one here does anything illegal!

GRAMPS SS
09-19-2006, 11:13 AM
Is your Cougar that black one that sits on E. Moreland?
If not, what color is yours?

its black and white with pretty lights

Want_Notch
09-19-2006, 11:16 AM
How about hwy 16 right around the pewaukee area?

There's NEVER any cops around there.........

subliminal1284
09-19-2006, 11:17 AM
I dont know about up here but In florida they have unmarked cougars with exhuast systems and aftermarket chrome rims on them that they use to catch people.

Mr. Officer everyone here races legally at Great Lakes Dragaway, Union Grove, Wis. If you want to race be there saturday. So you can go back to doing better things now...... like beating your wife.

UnderPSI
09-19-2006, 11:17 AM
Dude is not a cop..........

juicedimpss
09-19-2006, 11:26 AM
Dude is not a cop..........
so its a friend of yours?

RanJer
09-19-2006, 11:27 AM
The street scene here is dead........nothing but chicken wing bench racing......who can eat the most the quickest.

Plus it's illegal and no one here does anything illegal!

If you'll give me 3 wing lengths and i can use my 5 shot of jack.. you're goin down :rolf

UnderPSI
09-19-2006, 11:28 AM
so its a friend of yours?

Its really me HA!

No, I am kidding.

Feature Pony
09-19-2006, 11:35 AM
I wouldn't put it past WAPD to send a cop to this site to try to find stuff to do. I used to work for WAPD and its the biggest hell hole on the face of the earth, cops are A$$holes there you would think its high school all over again.. Tell you what why don't you get out on delafield st and race the black and whites with all of your other cop buddies.. I know this though all the cops in waukesha hunt and fish and they don't like people with cars I know that for a fact.. Sorry I had to Rant I hate waukesha!!!
Oh yeah if you see my car in waukesha don't call the police call me cause my car has been stolen!!!

FANAT1C
09-19-2006, 11:49 AM
yep...its sad when you look at houses in greenfield, Milwaukee and Franklin and the ones in WA are the nicest ones! :rolf

:goof

When did you move to wa J?

BTW nice intro newb! :durr
Welcome (I think) to bcm.

jbiscuit
09-19-2006, 11:54 AM
moved about 6 months ago on the head. I can't speak for all of west allis but I like my neighborhood. There is a guy that lives a stones throw from my house with a really hairy orange road runner AND a silver pro touring Barracuda. I have cool neighbors :)

Greg@GLD
09-19-2006, 12:17 PM
These guys are such liars. I know where they gather to race. Here is the address:

18411 1st St in Union Grove.

You'll find a bunch of them there this Saturday, probably after 3 or so...

Nix
09-19-2006, 12:41 PM
Who is this tool? Anyone know him?

73Dustr
09-19-2006, 12:44 PM

I had an AWESOME time!!

Thanks,
Paul

"Ripped some homeboy"? And you're from Waukesha? Interesting..... I'm down with yellow, ain't nuthin wrong widt Stallis, man. We gots the HWY and Sh!t! Really though, it's not that bad unless you go way east towards West Milwaukee. As far as street races, I heard there have been some pretty good ones right on Lincoln Ave, just west of HWY 100. Check it out.

Nix
09-19-2006, 12:51 PM
As far as street races, I heard there have been some pretty good ones right on Lincoln Ave, just west of HWY 100. Check it out.

Nice!:thumbsup :rolf
+1 for ya

Holeshot
09-19-2006, 01:07 PM
All the Street racing you want is on Capitol Dr from 3rd to 43rd and Lake shore Dr. form North ave North. Oh and Bradford Beach is the Meeting ground After 10 pm. But take you 9MM penis cuz the Brothers don't race for nothing but Bullets.

:durr :loser Get lost TROLL

Flicktitty
09-19-2006, 01:16 PM
Rfd= Race For Dwarfs.......you Tool
:rolf the IUSSU racing league how nice :rolf

GRAMPS SS
09-19-2006, 01:19 PM
All the Street racing you want is on Capitol Dr from 3rd to 43rd and Lake shore Dr. form North ave North. Oh and Bradford Beach is the Meeting ground After 10 pm. But take you 9MM penis cuZ the Brothers don't race for nothing but Bullets.

:durr :loser Get lost TROLL

don't forget the best place...sherman and capital...i heard they go till 3 in the morning.and found du lac ave

juicedimpss
09-19-2006, 01:20 PM
oh snap.

GRAMPS SS
09-19-2006, 01:22 PM

froto is the head guy there...get him you got his gang

Want_Notch
09-19-2006, 01:24 PM
froto is the head guy there...get him you got his gang

OMG someone owes me a new keyboard!!!!LOL

Pro FTW!

CannotPost
09-19-2006, 02:05 PM
I like to race @ miller park...... My car runs the bases in the low 10's

RanJer
09-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Take your 67 Cougar to slinger and do a spectator race. I'm sure youll win. I've watched bronco's n ish win some nights hehe

Slow Joe
09-19-2006, 03:04 PM
Who the **** are all these people... cannonpost, 9mm penis and goolass or whatever...

Flicktitty
09-19-2006, 03:26 PM
^^^^ LOL....i dounno geuss all the cool people are coming here now?

Slow Joe
09-19-2006, 03:44 PM
^^^^ LOL....i dounno geuss all the gay people are coming here now?

Fixed! :rolf

Greg@GLD
09-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Who the **** are all these people... cannonpost, 9mm penis and goolass or whatever...

You mean these aren't your spurned lovers??

Slow Joe
09-19-2006, 04:19 PM
You mean these aren't your spurned lovers??

:stare Wow, uh, thanks Greg, I'm happy you think this way of me...

Greg@GLD
09-19-2006, 04:20 PM
Just a little danno/coop humor there Joe...! :D

Slow Joe
09-19-2006, 04:21 PM
Just a little danno/coop humor there Joe...! :D
:rolf Bwahhahaha I know, I just wanted to see what you'd say... Plus I havn't been able to use a really good serious/sarcastic line for a while... It's all good :thumbsup

9milimeter
09-19-2006, 04:36 PM
This is funny as hell! I had no idea it was gonna blow up like this! i responded in the other waukesha post then found this. I didnt introduce myself cause its not my first message board so i just didnt think of it. I cant stop laughing at this! if you really think im a cop, fine, let the comments fly, but since im not, its just as funny for me. I got nothing else to say about it so im gonna just sit back and be entertained. BTW....'70 nova, all alum. Steve Schmidt fat motor. ???ci, 8.80's all motor on 10.5w's. plenty 'O rust and thats how i like it. Now....please carry on

Chris

rally_scort
09-19-2006, 04:44 PM
im throwing up the BS flag on this one
:pics

9milimeter
09-19-2006, 04:46 PM
And 1 more thing i was at the track sat. All f-ing day!! and saw a few members there running some mustangs and they were very clean and very quick! Clocks off , but this aint my first rodeo, i can tell a WHOLE lotta fast when i see it.

Chris

Slow Joe
09-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Eh, My car's Slow...

GRAMPS SS
09-19-2006, 04:50 PM
well with that kind of poWer you HAVE in that NOVA you would think that waukesha would have heard of you and they would call you out....but here in Milwaukeee we are law abiding people with nothing to do but bench race and eat the best wings around.....................

juicedimpss
09-19-2006, 04:52 PM
This is funny as hell! I had no idea it was gonna blow up like this! i responded in the other waukesha post then found this. I didnt introduce myself cause its not my first message board so i just didnt think of it. I cant stop laughing at this! if you really think im a cop, fine, let the comments fly, but since im not, its just as funny for me. I got nothing else to say about it so im gonna just sit back and be entertained. BTW....'70 nova, all alum. Steve Schmidt fat motor. ???ci, 8.80's all motor on 10.5w's. plenty 'O rust and thats how i like it. Now....please carry on

Chris
:rolleyes:

GRAMPS SS
09-19-2006, 04:55 PM

Chris

is that you TUFF come on now ...no its not

BrandoGT
09-19-2006, 08:29 PM
but this aint my first rodeo, i can tell a WHOLE lotta fast when i see it.

Chris

Haha I geuss if he is not a cop, we got a cowboy on the board, YEEE HA. Seriously though I noticed both 9MM and golaaa or whatever seem to have the trend of putting their name at the end of their posts. coincidince? or just some cop running a few different names? hmmm:goof

Poncho
09-19-2006, 09:00 PM
we race @ GLD,
WIR
Slinger "Super" Speedway
@ The Hartford Airport

Rocket Power
09-19-2006, 09:21 PM
I hope they're not LEO's because that would be the sorriest investigation ever and I would want my portion of tax money back:goof

scottie K
09-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Alright cool

and you're right, West Allis is shit hole!

Thanks,
Paul

HUM I LIVE IN WESTALLIS

Greg@GLD
09-19-2006, 09:44 PM
And 1 more thing i was at the track sat. All f-ing day!! and saw a few members there running some mustangs and they were very clean and very quick! Clocks off , but this aint my first rodeo, i can tell a WHOLE lotta fast when i see it.

Chris

Oh, he must have seen me run... The other Mustangs are slow junk... :goof

Especially the blue one. That thing can't get out of it's own way...

Myles
09-20-2006, 09:38 AM
HUM I LIVE IN WESTALLIS

It explains alot.

TURTLE
09-20-2006, 12:31 PM
i race all the time in waukesha... there's this parking lot that i really lay it down in..

my r/c truck owns all!!!!

68RR440
09-20-2006, 12:38 PM
FTW

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/coolcarsstuff/2927194-turtlescoop.jpg

juicedimpss
09-20-2006, 01:01 PM
FTW

nice,its turtle!:rolf

Feature Pony
09-20-2006, 01:28 PM
FTW

Could it be an orginal R/T?

GRAMPS SS
09-20-2006, 02:34 PM
FTW

he even has a fart can on the back,,,,,,cool

CannotPost
09-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Is that a C/F Shell?..... Neat

Teufelhunden
09-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Could it be an orginal Type R? fixed

GRAMPS SS
09-20-2006, 02:44 PM
he even has a fart can on the back,,,,,,cool

don't forget the hwy lights under it:rolf :rolf
the stuff adam comes up with is priceless +1

TURTLE
09-20-2006, 07:28 PM
oh snap.. ya got me fellaz...

dat wuz da day i sported da autentic typ-r... yo...

and yes, i do have that pic on a shirt... a green shirt... lol

Rocket Power
09-22-2006, 07:01 PM
HUM I LIVE IN WESTALLIS
Me too.