PDA

View Full Version : Bright Lime Green T/a

GRAMPS SS
09-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Was just in the falls going down appelton ave and to my left i see this bright lime green T/A or firebird...78-79...didn't get that good look....the car is back halfed and had a big hood scoop on it...anyone know the car or of the car

wikked
09-15-2006, 12:28 PM
Can't be anyone other than Rick (KOTH in the fastest times list).
He's on here once in a blue moon.

Crawlin
09-15-2006, 01:17 PM
yep, that'll be him! sweet car

GRAMPS SS
09-15-2006, 01:35 PM
the car i saw runs nines...............not that car.............really...i seen the same car a few years back in germantown ,,,but it was not back halfed then

DirtyMax
09-15-2006, 01:44 PM
but it was not back halfed then

Same car.. It is now.

GRAMPS SS
09-15-2006, 02:04 PM
Same car.. It is now.

looks like a nice car...was in a parking lot for a office building maybe he works there..i'll check it out closer after i pick my son up from school, he'd like to see it....thanks now i know who owns it....nines and drives it on the street....dammm and in the falls where the cops are a pain in your ass

wikked
09-15-2006, 02:09 PM
nines and drives it on the street....dammm and in the falls where the cops are a pain in your ass

I've seen him out there more than a few times... I reallllly don't think the cops are gonna give him any crap, maybe pull him over just so they can drool over it and shoot the shìt. :)
There's tons of nice muscle cars out there, ac cobras, ferraris, etc., it's more like a get out of jail free car(d).

GRAMPS SS
09-15-2006, 02:17 PM
yea i use to live out there, there is some nice iron out there that nobody really knows about...my favorite is a dark blue with a thin white stripe big block vega.....sweet ride and fast ...comes out now and then....